or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › ipod mystery...

ipod mystery...

post #1 of 3
howdy folks. finally sucked it up and bought a 20 gigger. too long waiting for apple to come out with some kind of pda based on the i pod. when i opened the box i immediately was struck by the space that is in front of where the external powersupply sits. there is a thin cardboard cut out that fits in there but nothing underneath. is this a spot for a future addition to the ipod? what else would fit in there that would be useful with this thing?? anyone else have this thought?
post #2 of 3
Its been in there awhile. When I baught the original iPod it was there. I figure it could be for if you order online for a second adapter or sumthin they would put it in there, or just some extra space in the box they needed to fill...
The Reverand Cutler
(ordained on the net sience 2000)
formerly Slc57
The Reverand Cutler
(ordained on the net sience 2000)
formerly Slc57
post #3 of 3
In the original iPod box, it was for the long-ass power cable they include with iPods in countries that don't use the standard USA plugs. I think Apple now has brick plugs for most countries, so the new ones probably have the space for the 4 to 6-pin FireWire adapters that come with PCs.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › ipod mystery...