or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › iSync, what can it do for me/you?

iSync, what can it do for me/you?

post #1 of 3
ok, so there are a number of threads on this thing being available now, but i still dont know how it can be useful to me. what can i do with it? i am a simply college student, with one computer, and an ipod. will this thing be useful at all to me? also, what type of setup and environment would this thing be ideal for?

use this thread for general uses and potential ideas/complaints/help advice.
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
post #2 of 3
I've been asking myself the same question. I've been planning on getting a newfangled cell phone and all that stuff.

Now I'm thinking it's pretty much just me jumping on the bandwagon because I like the gadgets. Like with PDAs. I bought a Visor, used it for a few weeks, then went back to my trusty notebooks and pencils.

The iPod is pretty useless as a pseudo-PDA because you can't enter data on the device itself.

I guess if you live by your appointments and contacts (Anyone here an agent?) then it'll be indispensable.

For me, I'm not sure it'll really make much of a difference.

It'll be good for Apple, though. A heck of a lot of customers would appear to be bandwagon-jumping gadget freaks.
Chicanery.
Chicanery.
post #3 of 3
I almost feel so silly! Just yesterday I sold my Palm Vx and today Apple release a beta of iSync! LOL!

Look foward to see what I can do with it tho! I have an SE T68i
trevorM

- Apple Dual 1.85Ghz Power Mac G5, 2Gb, 80Gb, Superdrive, Bluetooth, Airport.
- Apple 30" Cinema HD
- Apple 800Mhz Powerbook G4, 512Mb, 40Gb, Combo drive, Airport
trevorM

- Apple Dual 1.85Ghz Power Mac G5, 2Gb, 80Gb, Superdrive, Bluetooth, Airport.
- Apple 30" Cinema HD
- Apple 800Mhz Powerbook G4, 512Mb, 40Gb, Combo drive, Airport
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › iSync, what can it do for me/you?