or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Microsoft-exclusive blockbuster game Titanfall may be Apple-bound, as developer explores Mac port

Microsoft-exclusive blockbuster game Titanfall may be Apple-bound, as developer explores Mac port - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Originally Posted by Crowley View Post

I play because it's fun, not because I'm obsessed by winning.

Originally Posted by RedHotFuzz View Post
I agree with Crowley's attitude.

Same here. Which is why whining about how someone has a faster GPU or better Internet connection is so hilariously irrelevant, given that you two say that you believe this.

You get better by having fun, really. At least in my experience.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
post #42 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Same here. Which is why whining about how someone has a faster GPU...

To the contrary, I don't have to whine about someone's faster GPU. Because I game on a console and don't have to worry about that crap. 1biggrin.gif
FEAR GOOGLE
FEAR GOOGLE
post #43 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Same here. Which is why whining about how someone has a faster GPU or better Internet connection is so hilariously irrelevant, given that you two say that you believe this.

Don't think anyone was really whining, or even saying anything seriously about those two things.  However, things like a greater field of view, aimbots, and other distinct advantages were mentioned that some players get from PC games make playing against them a whole lot less fun.  With console games you are pretty much guaranteed to not have to deal with that, it's a fairer field of play.

Not an analogue to the unfairness of life?  Good!  I don't want my playtime to paint a grim picture of the world.

censored

censored

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Microsoft-exclusive blockbuster game Titanfall may be Apple-bound, as developer explores Mac port