or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Pick and choose with iSync?

Pick and choose with iSync?

post #1 of 3
Is there any way to disable iSync from syncing contact info while syncing only the calendar?

I don't want iSync to mess with the contacts on my iPod (especially after all the horror stories) but I want to get all of my iCal calendars on there without having to export them manually one at a time, as iCal limits you to doing.
post #2 of 3
I checked out Apple's iSync page, and my question is answered. You can check and uncheck synchronization of contacts and calendars on a per device basis. That's nice. I'm still wondering if I should wait for iSync 1.0. Are there any problems syncing the calendar with the iPod? Do you lose any data?
post #3 of 3
I have had no problems with iSync. So far, it has performed flawlessly. I lost no data on my iPod. I even placed my contacts in my favorites folder of my AddressBook, and it Sync'ed everything for me. The calendar data selection is just as simple and effective. I have not heard any horror stories, but I'm having no problems, either.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Pick and choose with iSync?