or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Big-screen 'iPhone 6' predicted to drive massive upgrades, draw switchers from Android to Apple

Big-screen 'iPhone 6' predicted to drive massive upgrades, draw switchers from Android to Apple - Page 5

post #161 of 166

I know a lot of people are excited about a "big screen" iPhone.  I personally am hoping that Apple doesn't abandon those of us that like having a quality smartphone that will actually fit in the front pocket of my jeans.  I have a tablet... I don't need two.  I'm rooting for multiple sizes here, one of them with physical dimensions no bigger than the current iPhone 5s... Come to think of it I don't really care for the current 5s, it's too tall.  Maybe I'll be sticking with my iPhone 4s until it croaks...

post #162 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Guess what?

iPhones outsell all of them added together.
Who talks about sale no? People buy iOs or Android phones because of the ecosystem and their needs. If given the choice between iPhone 5" and 4", the sale number would be like 5s vs 5c. Thats what we call 5" sweet spot. No one wants to compare sake number...duh

Congratulation to Samsung Galaxy S5 for winning CNET's Best Android Phone of the Year 2014

"From the owner of iPhone 6+, Best Smart Phone of the Year 2014"

Congratulation to Samsung Galaxy S5 for winning CNET's Best Android Phone of the Year 2014

"From the owner of iPhone 6+, Best Smart Phone of the Year 2014"

post #163 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodonnell View Post

I know a lot of people are excited about a "big screen" iPhone.  I personally am hoping that Apple doesn't abandon those of us that like having a quality smartphone that will actually fit in the front pocket of my jeans.  I have a tablet... I don't need two.  I'm rooting for multiple sizes here, one of them with physical dimensions no bigger than the current iPhone 5s... Come to think of it I don't really care for the current 5s, it's too tall.  Maybe I'll be sticking with my iPhone 4s until it croaks...

I suggest you keep your iPhone 4s until you die.
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
post #164 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Thanks for the advice.  If only it had LTE I might actually do that...

post #165 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Why so much hostility all the time Mr. Frost? Have we done something to deserve derision and insults? Please try to be civil. Those of us who would prefer a larger screen on our iPhone have managed to say so without being rude to you.

Lorin Schultz (formerly V5V)

Audio Engineer

V5V Digital Media, Vancouver, BC Canada

Lorin Schultz (formerly V5V)

Audio Engineer

V5V Digital Media, Vancouver, BC Canada

post #166 of 166
An Andriod user switching to iPhone if there is a bigger screen.I made this statement before the iphone 5c came out. If you can get past the pay wall. IPhone is just better.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Big-screen 'iPhone 6' predicted to drive massive upgrades, draw switchers from Android to Apple
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Big-screen 'iPhone 6' predicted to drive massive upgrades, draw switchers from Android to Apple