or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Google Play Games cross-platform multiplayer comes to iOS, stepping up competition with Apple's Game Center

Google Play Games cross-platform multiplayer comes to iOS, stepping up competition with Apple's... - Page 2

post #41 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotFuzz View Post

Wow, talk about vendor lock-in.  Google must have quite the juicy dossier on you now!

Am I concerned? No.

post #42 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by patpatpat View Post

Am I concerned? No.

And Google is very pleased about that.  Unconcerned consumers are their bread & butter.

FEAR GOOGLE
FEAR GOOGLE
post #43 of 47
Quote:

And Google is very pleased about that.  Unconcerned consumers are their bread & butter.

Unfortunately a great many of them are iOS users.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
post #44 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Unfortunately a great many of them are iOS users.

Yep, I know I was.  Then I kissed my Gmail accounts goodbye, switched to Bing (*shudder*) as my default search engine (DuckDuckGo just isn't quite there yet) and buried Waze after the Google acquisition (*sniff*).  The real question is: how do you get back what Google has already collected on you?  Sadly, you probably don't.

FEAR GOOGLE
FEAR GOOGLE
post #45 of 47
Quote:

I've been a google customer for quite a few years now. Can't say it's made my life any worse, quite the opposite in fact.

post #46 of 47
Quote:

Quote:

I've been a google customer for quite a few years now. 

You are an advertiser? or are you really the product?

Edited by snova - 3/17/14 at 10:53pm
"Building for the future?! They should be running around reacting to the present!" -John Moltz
"Building for the future?! They should be running around reacting to the present!" -John Moltz
post #47 of 47
Quote:

Quote:

Am I concerned? No.

more like their grain feed livestock.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Google Play Games cross-platform multiplayer comes to iOS, stepping up competition with Apple's Game Center
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Google Play Games cross-platform multiplayer comes to iOS, stepping up competition with Apple's Game Center