or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › is this iPod update new???

is this iPod update new???

post #1 of 9
Software Update is listing iPod Software 1.2.1 as needed for my system....isn't this an old update?? thanks g
it's all fun till somebody loses an eye
it's all fun till somebody loses an eye
post #2 of 9
iPod 1.2.1 is the latest version. 1.2.2 was released for Europe only; the only difference bing decreased output to conform to the stricter French DB output standards.

If you don't have an iPod, you can disable this update. If you do have an iPod, you should install this update, as it improves the battery level display issue slightly.
post #3 of 9
Dun have your hopes too high for this ipod update.

My ipod battery meter still giving me lotsa problem. Never know when it is gonna die on me.
iSurf, iSaw and iType
iSurf, iSaw and iType
post #4 of 9
I remember downloading 1.2.1 a few months ago.
post #5 of 9
Check your iPod "about" list. It will show you the version you have.
Things Ain't What They Seem!
post #6 of 9
I already had 1.2.1, but it showed up in my Software Updates anyway. Strange....
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
post #7 of 9
It showed up on my Software Update as well. But perhaps it is because the update doesn't stay on your computer once you load into your iPod?
post #8 of 9
And here I was wondering how they knew I'd just gotten a'Pod, and when I'd click update....
If yer gonna bother with thinking different, swing for the fences.
If yer gonna bother with thinking different, swing for the fences.
post #9 of 9
Hope it helps a bit... the battery meter on my 20 gigger sucks big time.

Did just get 11 3/4 hours in a run down test though, so I can't complain.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › is this iPod update new???