or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Palm Info

Palm Info

post #1 of 5
I got a palm from a friend (not for christmas) and I was wondering how to find the amount of memory in it and the model number. It just says palm pilot on the front i assume its rather old. It does have a backlight though, and all the applications seem to be version 2.0 or maybe thats the OS version. any help will be appreciated and i can send you pictures if you need because i DID get a digital camera for christmas!
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
post #2 of 5
Ouch. If it actually says Palm Pilot, you most likely have one of the original models. Posting pictures would definately help.
post #3 of 5
<a href="http://www.exctrack.com/~ast3r3x/" target="_blank">http://www.exctrack.com/~ast3r3x/</a>

those are a front and back picture of it...how much could i get for one of these? i think there is a MB of ram in it though, because it says 960k of ram so ya know i assume

...sorry for the blurriness, it was dark and i had to have the shutter stay open longer and i am not a steady hand

[ 12-27-2002: Message edited by: ast3r3x ]</p>
post #4 of 5
damn thats an old Palm...

that was made before they started calling the things Palm...

it was probably the 2nd or 3rd model they made..

looks like it is in pretty good condition...

"palm pilot professional" is the name of the product...

I don't think you can do many things with it other then the basics and regular Palm apps...

no fancy SD/bluetooth/add-ons...

but, most people dont use them anyway...

for most people, this is just as useful as a palm Zire...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #5 of 5
how much do you think i could get for it, i know its an early one but it seems to be around the same level as the zire...less ram of course.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Palm Info