or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › iLife / Keynote bundle in Europe too?

iLife / Keynote bundle in Europe too?

post #1 of 12
Does anyone know if this bundle for Teachers and Faculty will be available in Europe, or know of a phone number I can call to find out?

thanks.
Original B&W G3 640M 20G Trackball Coolpix990 CDBurner Epson870 Snapscan1236 (Powerbook12" in six months)
Original B&W G3 640M 20G Trackball Coolpix990 CDBurner Epson870 Snapscan1236 (Powerbook12" in six months)
post #2 of 12
It's not available yet but as they offered the Mac OS X for teachers deal, I wouldn't be surprised if they offered a similar deal soon.
post #3 of 12
Thanks Fran411. I just needed an answer for someone else.

Maybe tomorrow I shall use my magical phone to cnotact Apple and find out if they are going to and when...

Gerry, oops... um, nosey...
post #4 of 12
yes, it's available in Europe too. A quick look into an online apple store for an european country would have solved it.

<a href="http://www.apple.com/swissdestore" target="_blank">http://www.apple.com/swissdestore</a>
post #5 of 12
We're talking about the iLife/Keynote bundle for teachers where they pay $15 (total) for both. A great deal. I'm betting that Europe will also have the day soon enough.
post #6 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by Fran441:
<strong>We're talking about the iLife/Keynote bundle for teachers where they pay $15 (total) for both. A great deal. I'm betting that Europe will also have the day soon enough.</strong><hr></blockquote>

The gentleman I am trying to help was asking for phone numbers as well, or other contact for Apple Europe... Any ideas there?

Gerry (oops)... nosey... aw, forget it.
post #7 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by Fran441:
<strong>We're talking about the iLife/Keynote bundle for teachers where they pay $15 (total) for both. A great deal. I'm betting that Europe will also have the day soon enough.</strong><hr></blockquote>

ups... my mistake.
post #8 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by Defiant:
<strong>

ups... my mistake.</strong><hr></blockquote>

No problem... happens to me all the time...
post #9 of 12
that you make mistakes or that people give the wrong answer to your posts?
post #10 of 12
What sucks is that its only for full time people. My wife is a professor at a local college but she is considered part time. They only have 2 full time people in her department (out of 10)
post #11 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by Elric:
<strong>What sucks is that its only for full time people. My wife is a professor at a local college but she is considered part time. They only have 2 full time people in her department (out of 10)</strong><hr></blockquote>

That requires bribery on her part...
Can sh bake cookies? I hear professors just love cookies...
post #12 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by Defiant:
<strong>that you make mistakes or that people give the wrong answer to your posts?</strong><hr></blockquote>

That I misread a post and offer advice for something which is plain as day, or ask for something but I don't word it right and someone gives me the right answer to the wrong question.

Or that I start a long, protracted answer to something, only to find that by the time I post it, fifteen other people have answered it...

Like I said... posting problems happen to me all the time...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › iLife / Keynote bundle in Europe too?