or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's iPhone 5c 'failure flop' outsold Blackberry, Windows Phone and every Android flagship in Q4

Apple's iPhone 5c 'failure flop' outsold Blackberry, Windows Phone and every Android flagship in Q4 - Page 8

post #281 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Your honor… the defendant rapes children. Also, I’d like to call my next witness.

Objection!
post #282 of 288
Quote:

Your honor… the defendant rapes children. Also, I’d like to call my next witness.

post #283 of 288
Quote:

It’s cute that they think we’ll believe them when they say that.

It's 50 million less than the 200 million bandied about in this thread.

150 million vs 430 million iPhones sold over the same timeframe.

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
post #284 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by brlawyer View Post

"

what a fucking idiot you are

Conversation between RogueDogRandy and me

38x38px-ZC-11b2e2df_dog.gif

RogueDogRandy

Today at 12:29 am

dumb mother fucker
dumb mother fucker
dumb mother fucker
dumb mother fucker
dumb mother fucker
go away idiot, you have been owned on this forum"

Now that was classy.

You got the nice version. I don't dare post what he wrote to me.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
post #285 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

You got the nice version. I don't dare post what he wrote to me.

Abusive PMs are against the forum rules, report them. There should be a flag icon on the PM.
post #286 of 288
Originally Posted by DroidFTW View Post

It just wouldn't be AI if you didn't recieve unsolicited PMs like this from the membership.

Oh, most people solicit those? Wonder what price masochism pulls.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
post #287 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

Abusive PMs are against the forum rules, report them. There should be a flag icon on the PM.

The mobile version doesn’t have the flag icon in the PM section like it does on the comment section. I'm forced to switch to desktop.
post #288 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

Sorry, didn't even see that button in the first place - anyway, I had to laugh when I read that...it reminds me of those nerdish script kiddies when they get upset at something.

iMac Intel 27" Core i7 3.4, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD + 1TB HD + 4TB RAID 1+0, Nuforce Icon HDP, OS X 10.9.1; iPad Air 64GB; iPhone 5 32GB; iPod Classic; iPod Nano 4G; Apple TV 2.
iMac Intel 27" Core i7 3.4, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD + 1TB HD + 4TB RAID 1+0, Nuforce Icon HDP, OS X 10.9.1; iPad Air 64GB; iPhone 5 32GB; iPod Classic; iPod Nano 4G; Apple TV 2.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Apple's iPhone 5c 'failure flop' outsold Blackberry, Windows Phone and every Android flagship in Q4
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's iPhone 5c 'failure flop' outsold Blackberry, Windows Phone and every Android flagship in Q4