or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's iOS 7 reaches 87% adoption, still growing faster than Android 4.4 KitKat

Apple's iOS 7 reaches 87% adoption, still growing faster than Android 4.4 KitKat - Page 3

post #81 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

The only thing we get from you is your whiny post.

You know, I try to be a person presenting actual facts and realistic viewpoints. I used to use all sorts of Apple products dating back to the early 1980's. I may be harsh in my criticism in Apple, as expectations following Jobs are high. But, this response is about as dumb as they come. You have nothing to offer in real data of facts? Why bother? Unlike many of you, I'm just not a blind follower of everything Apple. They're a company that makes products, not a religion that many of you seek to worship at the alter of.

I'm here to tell you, I nervously jumped ship in October, but I found out much of the FUD put on this forum is unfounded. My Galaxy Note 3 is an awesome phone. People should open their eyes to what the competition is doing and not just blindly bash them and believe Apple knows best.

post #82 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruel24 View Post

You know, I try to be a person presenting actual facts and realistic viewpoints. I used to use all sorts of Apple products dating back to the early 1980s. I may be harsh in my criticism in Apple, as expectations following Jobs are high. But, this response is about as dumb as they come. You have nothing to offer in real data of facts? Why bother? Unlike many of you, I'm just not a blind follower of everything Apple. They're a company that makes products, not a religion that many of you seek to worship at the altar of.

I'm here to tell you, I nervously jumped ship in October, but I found out much of the FUD put on this forum is unfounded. My Galaxy Note 3 is an awesome phone. People should open their eyes to what the competition is doing and not just blindly bash them and believe Apple knows best.
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Apple's iOS 7 reaches 87% adoption, still growing faster than Android 4.4 KitKat
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's iOS 7 reaches 87% adoption, still growing faster than Android 4.4 KitKat