or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Consumer interest in Apple's 'iPhone 6' at record levels, as new sketches show rumored big-screen design

Consumer interest in Apple's 'iPhone 6' at record levels, as new sketches show rumored big-screen... - Page 4

post #121 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruel24 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

You're obviously a troll with nothing better to do. Take a hint.
You obviously don't have a clue and will never have one. Get one.

How can he get a clue when you say he'll never have one?

Please, post something constructive so we can have a well thought discussion on Apple stuff without merely writing that you'd like a larger iPhone. Or to put in into different wording; don't go around saying that Apple should release a larger iPhone because competitors are. There are larger display phones for many years now and Apple 'only' increased the height, not the width. What makes you think they will release a larger display on their next iPhone? And if you don't think so, let it go. They've been doing fine -selling millions- with the 4" screen for to generations now.
"Fibonacci: As easy as 1, 1, 2, 3..."
"Fibonacci: As easy as 1, 1, 2, 3..."
post #122 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

I was just looking back through your comments because of what @comley posted and you are very acerbic yet without any substance.

Here you are in September pooh-poohing the iPhone 5S and claiming your desires as unwavering facts...
And then a few months later, apparently after realizing that you were getting your desires met, you decided those grapes were sour...

My post has been taken down for some reason . anyway he's been exposed
post #123 of 123
I don't know about everyone else...But I don't need a larger screen size...if I do then I'll grab the iPad.

I don't want a Phablet to hold up to my face. I dedicate my front pocket to my iPhone and the 5S is currently big enough but still fits comfortably in my pocket...4.7 would probably still fit but not a 5.5 Phablet.....
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Consumer interest in Apple's 'iPhone 6' at record levels, as new sketches show rumored big-screen design
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Consumer interest in Apple's 'iPhone 6' at record levels, as new sketches show rumored big-screen design