Originally Posted by pmz
The iPhone 5s will stick around at 16 GB for $99.
The iPhone 5c will live on as well at 8 GB for $0 and 16 for $99.
iPhone 4.7" will start at 16 GB for $199
iPhone 5.5" will start at 16 GB fro $299.
I have a hard time to think Apple would go for a 5.5" "phablet" version, but that aside, I'd expect Apple to have the following price points considering your estimate:
- iPhone 5c will live on as 16gb for $0.
- iPhone 5s will live on as 16gb for $99.
- iPhone 4.7" will start at 16gb for $199.
- iPhone 5.5" will start at 16gb for $299.
I see it much more logical, Apple would never price the iPhone 5c and 5s at 16gb both at the same price points.
What I personally expect from Apple, seeing the latest picture-backed rumours, is the following line-up:
- iPhone 5c is updated to iPhone 6c at 16gb+ with a price point of $49.
- iPhone 5s is updated to iPhone 6 at 16gb+ with a price point of $199.
- iPhone 6s with a 4.7" screen is added with 32gb+. with a price point of $299.
I'd also see the price increments will be lowered from the now $100 to $50, i.e. iPhone 6 with 32gb will have a price point of $249.
But its just my expectation, I really look forward to see what Apple cooks up :)