or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Pioneer announces first aftermarket Apple CarPlay systems, coming this summer starting at $700

Pioneer announces first aftermarket Apple CarPlay systems, coming this summer starting at $700 - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

I'm certainly not a fan of it. It's not their fault I'm just one of an endless number of people they deal with so I don't think neither want nor believe their apology. However, since there job to resolve questions and concerns I want them to focus on that. I'd rather them say "Let me see what i can do for you." That still a boilerplate line but it tells me they are looking for a solution instead of just trying to coddle me, which I find highly insulting.

I especially hate when a CSR picks up after being on hold to go through some diatribe before I can speak. Make it simple, "My name is , what can I help you with?"

I go further—I can't stand being asked 'What can I help you with?' I don't need their help.
“I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.”
“I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.”
post #42 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

I go further—I can't stand being asked 'What can I help you with?' I don't need their help.

Well if you're calling a company and decide not to use the automated system you are wanting some sort of assistance. In a retail store I don't want people coming up to me when I'm actively trying to get their attention but I do accept that I'm in their store and that by engaging people they are statistically more likely to buy as well as not steal.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

post #43 of 43
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Pioneer announces first aftermarket Apple CarPlay systems, coming this summer starting at $700
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Pioneer announces first aftermarket Apple CarPlay systems, coming this summer starting at $700