or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Questionable 'iPhone 6' render claims Apple's next handset will be 33% thinner
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Questionable 'iPhone 6' render claims Apple's next handset will be 33% thinner - Page 2

post #41 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by itpromike View Post

Yes the screen size is the same but the body is not... It will be longer and much more odd looking because of it. Not only more odd looking (like a long clown shoe), but also if the bezel for the home button remains the same it will be less manageable with one hand because the length of the screen you would have to traverse added with the bottom of the bezel where the phone would rest in your hand. Additionally at the lower resolution it still impacts customer experience. None of Apples content on iTunes is at the crazy non-standard resolutions they insist on using time and time again; they are industry standard resolutions like 1080P. There are standard for a bloody reason. Because Apple ignores this, this leaves iOS customers with having huge black bars on the top and bottom of their viewing experience... You could then double tap to blow up the video but that would mean you would be missing what's going on in the scene on the sides... It's just a bad customer experience and makes it even worse that in a sense your competition is using standard resolutions for their flagship devices that are 'more compatible' with the content you sell than your own bloody devices.

You're showing your lack of knowledge. There are several HD pixel counts. 1280x720, 1920x1080, and of course 2560x1440 (4x) HD. All these have one thing in common that allows a video shot at any HD pixel count to be viewed on different displays, and that's the fact they all share a 16:9 aspect ratio. This is the reason Apple elongated the display on the iPhone 5; to give it a 16:9 aspect ratio versus the 4:3 (16:12) aspect ratio of all previous models. So, beginning with the iPhone 5, iPhones no longer letterbox HD video with large blank areas of screen real estate. And that means iPhone is the same aspect ratio of most Android phones.
I have enough money to last the rest of my life. Unless I buy something. - Jackie Mason
Never own anything that poops. - RadarTheKat
Reply
I have enough money to last the rest of my life. Unless I buy something. - Jackie Mason
Never own anything that poops. - RadarTheKat
Reply
post #42 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmz View Post
 

You're wrong, sorry to say. This matches everything we've seen, and some well connected sources. 

How can I be wrong right now when Apple hasn't even released this device?

 

As a matter of fact, most of the rumors posted to AI, MacRumors, etc. turn out to be false, so the odds are in favor of me being right when Apple does announce the device in question.

post #43 of 83
.

Edited by Ingela - 4/25/14 at 3:34pm
post #44 of 83
I'm sure it'll be a dual flash, but could we get a timer in the native/stock camera app?!?? & for ALL u whiners that have to comment about "too big" !! Shut up already!!! U know ull get the new one when it comes out, and u'll prolly be up @ midnight for the pre-order as well. Every post about the i6 being bigger someone has to start with that crap!!! Enuff! It's gonna happen, eventually!!
post #45 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1983 View Post

I've also noticed on most of these leaked illustrations of the iPhone 6 lately, that the next-gen model seems to be dumping the chamfered edge. Which is a shame, if that's the case because I think it gave the iPhone a real quality classy look.

 

I wonder if the era in which one grew up affects our perception of that particular design characteristic? I'm 20 years older than you, and to me, the chamfered edge invokes a sense of cheesy cheapness. Could it be that in the 70's only cheap cheesy products had chamfered edges?

Lorin Schultz (formerly V5V)

Audio Engineer

V5V Digital Media, Vancouver, BC Canada

Reply

Lorin Schultz (formerly V5V)

Audio Engineer

V5V Digital Media, Vancouver, BC Canada

Reply
post #46 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

The more pictures we see, the more they prove it’s not usable with one hand.

 

I suspect that those of you for whom that is a consideration are a small minority of users. Not because I think the preference is without merit, but just because I don't see people DOING it. Get on a commuter train and watch -- almost everyone will be using two hands to operate their device, regardless of whether the device is large or small. Some hold the device with one hand while poking at it with the other, others cup it between both hands and operate it with their thumbs. Very, very few hold and operate it with the same hand.

 

The question for Apple is whether or not the one-handed contingent represent a large enough base to warrant continued commitment to that design consideration.

Lorin Schultz (formerly V5V)

Audio Engineer

V5V Digital Media, Vancouver, BC Canada

Reply

Lorin Schultz (formerly V5V)

Audio Engineer

V5V Digital Media, Vancouver, BC Canada

Reply
post #47 of 83
Looks good. But is true tone smaller now? Or is it just a gimmick. Maybe it's for proto
post #48 of 83

If you think Apple is going to release an "odd looking" iPhone 6, you are nuts.  Apple is known for its supremely elegant designs.  The iPhone 6 like all Apple products will fit with the company's design philosophy.

 

But, if you like the fugly dimpled Sammy S5 with its garish visuals, go for it.

post #49 of 83
The only reason that Apple would ever drop TrueTone -someday in future- is they come up with something even better.
post #50 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

The rumor follows a report from earlier this week saying that Apple was having trouble manufacturing batteries thin enough for their new device, though that note was in the context of a larger handset that would sport a 5.5-inch display. No such rumors followed the 4.7-inch variant, and it would be difficult to argue that Apple would make the larger device even thinner than 6 millimeters.

Does Apple make the batteries now? Shouldn't the article say that Apple's suppliers are rumored to be having trouble manufacturing thin batteries?

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #51 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

I don’t know about that. The Moto X’s bezels don’t appear to be very much smaller, if at all.

 

So what do you call home telephones? :rolleyes:

 

So you’d prefer Apple use a LOWER resolution screen, despite the content fitting perfectly? Great¡ :rolleyes: 

 

And, uh… what’s the reason? Remember: content creators couldn’t care less about the standard for half of what they put out.

 

So you’re whining about how tall the iPhone is while simultaneously whining about how you want the screen to be even TALLER (2.39:1)?!

Your response is purposely dense... Of course I don't want them to use a lower resolution screen. What I'm saying is that the resolution they are using is lower than the standard and the competition... They should release it with a 1080P display. Not a lower resolution phone for more money than the competition. 

 

Additionally of course I'm not suggesting a 2:39:1 display... The content on iTunes isn't 2:39:1 it's 16:9 which is 1080P is.

 

Lastly for your comment about the Moto X, here is the comparison with the Moto X... notice how it's smaller but still has a 4.7" screen? You're telling me that Apples industry leading engineers couldn't figure this out better than Motorola for goodness sakes?

 

post #52 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorin Schultz View Post

I suspect that those of you for whom that is a consideration are a small minority of users. Not because I think the preference is without merit, but just because I don't see people DOING it. Get on a commuter train and watch -- almost everyone will be using two hands to operate their device, regardless of whether the device is large or small. Some hold the device with one hand while poking at it with the other, others cup it between both hands and operate it with their thumbs. Very, very few hold and operate it with the same hand.

The question for Apple is whether or not the one-handed contingent represent a large enough base to warrant continued commitment to that design consideration.

I disagree.

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #53 of 83
Originally Posted by Lorin Schultz View Post

The question for Apple is whether or not the one-handed contingent represent a large enough base to warrant continued commitment to that design consideration.

 

Well, it has been up through two years ago (and, by implication, last year), enough so that they made a point of stating it outright.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply
post #54 of 83
It's sad that as time goes by, fewer and fewer people remember the old Saturday Night Live commercials, and businesses are able to sneak stuff in that would have gotten a belly-laugh ten years before.

Remember the three-blade razor, with the elaborate explanation of how it worked? "Because: You'll believe anything!"

These people clamoring for two-handed phones just remind me of the SNL commercial for the LED watch—that took both hands (and another hand or two coming from outside the frame) to operate.

Unfortunately it looks like Apple is going to cave to pressure. I still hope not.
post #55 of 83

A 16:9 ( Or iPhone 5 AR )   ;

 

4.7" Screen would have display size of 10.4cm × 5.86cm

5.5" Screen would have display size of 12.17cm × 6.86cm

 

So Something is not right with those design docs vs rumors.

post #56 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpantone View Post

Improbable.

The iPhone uses a 3.5mm audio jack. That would really leave 1.25mm on each side which would be the glass or case. Or course, they could switch to a different plug, like a 2.5mm jack.

Also, a thinner case would likely degrade audio performance from the speaker.

I call B.S. on this rumor.

Well don't forgot that both the 6,1 mm iPod touch and 5,4 mm iPod nano (7 gen.) and about as thin shuffle ( don't know how much exactly) got the standard 3,5 mm jack.

Regarding the speaker I Would say that iPhone 4 was worse than the 3GS but the 4S was louder than 4 and even though the iPhone 5 is significantly thinner the speaker is without the doubt significantly improved. And while I didn't tryied it I think than iPhone 5S is at least perceivably louder. And for iPhone 6 it will be similar but I don't expect stereo front pointing speakers in such incredibly thin device.
post #57 of 83
Could they just make it waterproof as well , It is a high end product and costs a fortune I love the iphone but it seems so able to do for a minimal price in production and other brands like Sony , most phones in Japan and dare I say it Samsung - yick ! have finally gone that way.
Otherwise it will be a really thin phone in a THICK and Crapy waterproof case made by a third party. BTW it would be great to see Samsung drop android .
post #58 of 83
Agree with waterproof. Not sure if it's a big selling feature, but it should be.

censored

Reply

censored

Reply
post #59 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-sochist View Post

It's sad that as time goes by, fewer and fewer people remember the old Saturday Night Live commercials, and businesses are able to sneak stuff in that would have gotten a belly-laugh ten years before.

Remember the three-blade razor, with the elaborate explanation of how it worked? "Because: You'll believe anything!"

These people clamoring for two-handed phones just remind me of the SNL commercial for the LED watch—that took both hands (and another hand or two coming from outside the frame) to operate.

Unfortunately it looks like Apple is going to cave to pressure. I still hope not.

Nobody is clamouring for two handed phones just pointing out that that's how phones are used in most cases anyway. One handed in general use - scrolling and hitting the buttons on the right (where most of the functionality is ) . Two handed, or two thumbed, for typing.

If anybody is fooled by propaganda - now not really mentioned by Apple itself - it's the one handed fans. It's not an issue for most.
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
post #60 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

The more pictures we see, the more they prove it’s not usable with one hand.
It can be done.

From Ars: "Finally, a flagship phone that feels great to hold. Where the Nexus 4, Galaxy S 4, HTC One, and others are all a little uncomfortable for one reason or another, the Moto X gives you a phone you can use one-handed, without ripping out all of the desirable features."
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #61 of 83
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post
From Ars: "Finally, a flagship phone that feels great to hold. Where the Nexus 4, Galaxy S 4, HTC One, and others are all a little uncomfortable for one reason or another, the Moto X gives you a phone you can use one-handed, without ripping out all of the desirable features."

 

So… what’s their justification for that, particularly when physical hand sizes say otherwise?

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply
post #62 of 83

I really want this new iPhone (I currently have a 4s) but I just can't justify spending $850 (I have T-Mobile, and need the 64GB model to transfer all my music and data over.) Maybe I will switch to ATT or Verizon so I can get one for around $400, which sounds a lot more realistic. I currently pay $50/ month for unlimited.. I can get a Verizon plan for $55 month unlimited text/ voice and 250 MB data. Do any of these carriers offer incentives if I sign a contract and switch over from T-Mobile?

post #63 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksec View Post
 

A 16:9 ( Or iPhone 5 AR )   ;

 

4.7" Screen would have display size of 10.4cm × 5.86cm

5.5" Screen would have display size of 12.17cm × 6.86cm

 

So Something is not right with those design docs vs rumors.

 

4.7" is just a diagonal measurement. The vertical could be shorter and horizontal longer and vice/versa... Apple has already shown that they aren't afraid to make an awkward odd, nonstandard choice when it comes to physical dimensions and it looks like that is what they are doing again... Making the phone longer and not really wider which honestly doesn't do much in the way of actually improving user experience and somewhat limits the benefits of having a larger display to begin with. Thing's won't be 'bigger' in a sense and only content that will benefit from it is scrolling content like a book or webpages because it's less to scroll but the images and things you actually look at won't gain any size of significance.  Essentially if the rumors are true and this is the phone, they are giving us all the drawbacks of a bigger phone without the 25% of the benefits. So essentially the Apple haters who produced this meme were dead on:

 

post #64 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

So… what’s their justification for that, particularly when physical hand sizes say otherwise?

This video might help you:
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #65 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

So… what’s their justification for that, particularly when physical hand sizes say otherwise?

Who's physical hand sizes are you talking about or are you just spreading FUD that has been perpetuated about in an effort to downplay the fact that in Apple's own words "customers want we don't have"? I have small hands bordering on average size for a man and the Moto X is the perfect size... It actually feels better to hold in my hand than my 5S does because of it's shape and a design that's thoughtful about ergonomics. I was sincerely hoping that Apple wouldn't be Apple and would just do a Moto X sized phone but nope, if rumors hold true they will be making the phone longer and longer. In an effort to soft-pedal their crow eating when defensively saying that larger phones can't possibly fit a human hand.

post #66 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorin Schultz View Post

I suspect that those of you for whom that is a consideration are a small minority of users. Not because I think the preference is without merit, but just because I don't see people DOING it. Get on a commuter train and watch -- almost everyone will be using two hands to operate their device, regardless of whether the device is large or small. Some hold the device with one hand while poking at it with the other, others cup it between both hands and operate it with their thumbs. Very, very few hold and operate it with the same hand.

The question for Apple is whether or not the one-handed contingent represent a large enough base to warrant continued commitment to that design consideration.

OMG NO!!!!
I use my iPhone with one hand and I love it that way! It feels more natural when walking. It's just right! If I'm forced to use an iPhone with two hands, the phone would lose a lot of points to me. I don't need a tablet in my pockets, I want something small.
post #67 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by itpromike View Post

Who's physical hand sizes are you talking about or are you just spreading FUD that has been perpetuated about in an effort to downplay the fact that in Apple's own words "customers want we don't have"? I have small hands bordering on average size for a man and the Moto X is the perfect size... It actually feels better to hold in my hand than my 5S does because of it's shape and a design that's thoughtful about ergonomics. I was sincerely hoping that Apple wouldn't be Apple and would just do a Moto X sized phone but nope, if rumors hold true they will be making the phone longer and longer. In an effort to soft-pedal their crow eating when defensively saying that larger phones can't possibly fit a human hand.

Agree, I had a Nexus S, and its wider screen felt more 'right' than the screen on the iPhone, while being the same size. The Motorola X indeed looks like an amazing phone, design-wise, and the customization is incredible. I hope Apple does eliminate the current sizes!
post #68 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemyNX View Post

I think that's very unlikely!

Wow on AI since 2004 and only 22 comments? 1smile.gif

Steady on! He's on his way to two posts a year!

Queen Victoria was known to have one bath a year "whether she needed one or not."
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
post #69 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macnewsjunkie View Post

I will be getting 2. My eyes can't stand the small screen, and my wife has already broken her phone by letting the kids dip into the olive oil at the restaurant. I think demand for a big iPhone will be off the charts. We have all been waiting for a phone that is easier to use. This will help a lot with missed key punches and less headaches from reading small print.

I'm not convinced that Apple will consider being olive oil-proof a unique selling point for the masses. I could be wrong, though.
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
post #70 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorin Schultz View Post

I suspect that those of you for whom that is a consideration are a small minority of users. Not because I think the preference is without merit, but just because I don't see people DOING it. Get on a commuter train and watch -- almost everyone will be using two hands to operate their device, regardless of whether the device is large or small. Some hold the device with one hand while poking at it with the other, others cup it between both hands and operate it with their thumbs. Very, very few hold and operate it with the same hand.

The question for Apple is whether or not the one-handed contingent represent a large enough base to warrant continued commitment to that design consideration.

Your train travelling is giving you tunnel vision. In the context of people sitting down and reading, you may well use two hands. When you're walking down a street with a bag in your hand and your phone rings, you want easy one-handed use.
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
post #71 of 83
So then, if you forget to take your ultra thin iPhone out of your back pocket and you sit down, bam! Bent or broken iPhone.
post #72 of 83

How to win:

1. Everyone like me can use a giant phablet with one hand, what's your problem?

2. Everyone like me wants to use two hands, what's your problem?

3. Everyone like me wants a gigantic screen, what's your problem?

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #73 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by itpromike View Post
 

 

4.7" is just a diagonal measurement. The vertical could be shorter and horizontal longer and vice/versa... Apple has already shown that they aren't afraid to make an awkward odd, nonstandard choice when it comes to physical dimensions and it looks like that is what they are doing again... Making the phone longer and not really wider which honestly doesn't do much in the way of actually improving user experience and somewhat limits the benefits of having a larger display to begin with. Thing's won't be 'bigger' in a sense and only content that will benefit from it is scrolling content like a book or webpages because it's less to scroll but the images and things you actually look at won't gain any size of significance.  Essentially if the rumors are true and this is the phone, they are giving us all the drawbacks of a bigger phone without the 25% of the benefits. So essentially the Apple haters who produced this meme were dead on:

 


This one made me laugh

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNBP18nrRdw

post #74 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post
 
Your train travelling is giving you tunnel vision. In the context of people sitting down and reading, you may well use two hands. When you're walking down a street with a bag in your hand and your phone rings, you want easy one-handed use.

 

Fair point. Could be.

Lorin Schultz (formerly V5V)

Audio Engineer

V5V Digital Media, Vancouver, BC Canada

Reply

Lorin Schultz (formerly V5V)

Audio Engineer

V5V Digital Media, Vancouver, BC Canada

Reply
post #75 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by itpromike View Post

Who's physical hand sizes are you talking about or are you just spreading FUD that has been perpetuated about in an effort to downplay the fact that in Apple's own words "customers want we don't have"? I have small hands bordering on average size for a man and the Moto X is the perfect size... It actually feels better to hold in my hand than my 5S does because of it's shape and a design that's thoughtful about ergonomics. I was sincerely hoping that Apple wouldn't be Apple and would just do a Moto X sized phone but nope, if rumors hold true they will be making the phone longer and longer. In an effort to soft-pedal their crow eating when defensively saying that larger phones can't possibly fit a human hand.
What hell are you going on about? 2 posts in a row spreading your own brand of FUD.

None of the leaks or accurate mockups based on leaks indicate any of the nonsense you're spewing.
post #76 of 83
Originally Posted by itpromike View Post
Your response is purposely dense...

 

No, your initial statement was.

 
Of course I don't want them to use a lower resolution screen. What I'm saying is that the resolution they are using is lower than the standard and the competition... They should release it with a 1080P display.

 

Nah. That’s roughly twice the DPI they have right now, so most of it would be wasted battery. We’re more likely to see full 720, as that keeps the DPI in roughly the same place.

 
Not a lower resolution phone for more money than the competition. 

 

As I said before (maybe. Can’t remember, don’t care; you exhibited it before, anyway): You don’t have a clue how Apple works or what they represent. Stop thinking you do.

 
The content on iTunes isnt 2:39:1

 

Yes, it is. Also 16:9 and 4:3. 

 
…its 16:9 which is 1080P is.

 

And guess what? The iPhone is already 16:9. Your previous comment is STILL wrong.

 
Lastly for your comment about the Moto X, here is the comparison with the Moto X... notice how it's smaller but still has a 4.7" screen? You're telling me that Apples industry leading engineers couldn't figure this out better than Motorola for goodness sakes?

 

Ah, Moto X… you mean the flop? Yeah, I figure Apple’s engineers can figure it out better than a device that flops.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply
post #77 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmz View Post


What hell are you going on about? 2 posts in a row spreading your own brand of FUD.

None of the leaks or accurate mockups based on leaks indicate any of the nonsense you're spewing.

I've already posted picture from the leak on this very site as well as others like 9to5mac etc.. that show the size comparisons... so if you're saying that Appleinsider is spewing FUD then take that up with them. I'm only commenting on the articles which they themselves are reporting. Fact of the matter is, if these renders (based on the 'leaked' case story that again was reported by this very site) are true then we are going to be getting a phone that is larger than current 4.7" Android phones but we will only get 4.7 out of it and as large as the current 5" phones but again we are only get 4.7 out of it. All I'm saying is, at least engineer it so it is smaller or the same size as current 4.7" phones to make it fit better in the hand and pocket OR if you're going to give us a phone that is as large as other 5" phones at least give us the 5" screen real estate to show for it.

 

post #78 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

No, your initial statement was.

 

Nah. That’s roughly twice the DPI they have right now, so most of it would be wasted battery. We’re more likely to see full 720, as that keeps the DPI in roughly the same place.

 

As I said before (maybe. Can’t remember, don’t care; you exhibited it before, anyway): You don’t have a clue how Apple works or what they represent. Stop thinking you do.

 

Yes, it is. Also 16:9 and 4:3. 

 

And guess what? The iPhone is already 16:9. Your previous comment is STILL wrong.

 

Ah, Moto X… you mean the flop? Yeah, I figure Apple’s engineers can figure it out better than a device that flops.

 

I agree with you on the wasted battery, however if we're already getting a phone the size of other 5" 1080P phone why not have the increased battery size and resolution to show for it? What I and seemingly many others on this site and on many other sites seem to think wasted battery is, is trying to make a phone so bloody thin -although no one ever complained on how thick the current phone was- when all along you could have used extra space for more battery...

 

Additionally as to your Moto X comment, you're purposely ignoring that actual content of my comment (I'm guessing because you can't actually deny it's merits) and now you're bringing in tertiary information that's really besides the point. Sure the Moto X may or may not have flopped (depends if you really trust 1 report made to support that vs. several reports contrary to it) but it doesn't take away from the fact that the device has the same alleged screen size as the new iPhone all the while it is quite a bit shorter and shaped to fit in your hand well. It's not awkwardly tall for it's size. So sure let's say it flopped, it's not really pursuant to the point that it's smaller device (at least in the length). Yes the new iPhone will sell leagues  more than that device but is that really a reason to ignore the merits of a more physically ergonomic design?

post #79 of 83
Originally Posted by itpromike View Post
we are going to be getting a device that is larger than current 4.7 Android phones but we will only get 4.7 out of it and as large as the current 5" phones but again we are only get 4.7 out of it. 

 

Holy crap, this is your actual argument. This is what you’re actually complaining about. Marvin’s quote has never been more appropriate.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply
post #80 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

Holy crap, this is your actual argument. This is what you’re actually complaining about. Marvin’s quote has never been more appropriate.

 

That was one point of the several other things that I've brought up yes. That was not the entirety of the 'argument' as you put it, no. There were several other factors like not using industry standard resolutions and offering lower resolutions and screen sizes relative cost than the competition. Lastly Who is Marvin?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Questionable 'iPhone 6' render claims Apple's next handset will be 33% thinner
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Questionable 'iPhone 6' render claims Apple's next handset will be 33% thinner