or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › ComiXology ceases iOS in-app purchases following Amazon acquisition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ComiXology ceases iOS in-app purchases following Amazon acquisition - Page 3

post #81 of 128
Originally Posted by GadgetCanadaV2 View Post
Apple needs to start selling comics through iBooks. Would solve all of this crap.


I was always confused that Newsstand didn’t offer them…

 

‘Course, I’ve always been confused by Newsstand. Just have three skeuomorphic themes in iBooks: books (shelving), iTunes U (mahogany shelving), newspapers/magazines/comics (metal shelving). All reading material in one place.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply
post #82 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsenka View Post

It will be very interesting to see if the drop in Comixology sales is more than the 30% they're trying to save.

This is very similar to the manufacturer of a consumer product that used to be available at major retailers deciding to go with direct sales only. They always forget to factor in that the convenience of being in the major retailer was a larger factor in their success than the product itself.

Would you rather have no sale, or sales that you lose money on?
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #83 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Would you rather have no sale, or sales that you lose money on?

Was Comixology losing money?
post #84 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsenka View Post

Was Comixology losing money?

Do you think comics are sold with a profit margin of over 30%? Probably not, so Apple's cut will eat all of Amazon's profit and then some. Amazon would lose money on every single sale.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #85 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 


I was always confused that Newsstand didn’t offer them…

 

 

 

Marvel and DC are separate (although they sell through Comixology). It would be interesting if Apple talked to them and made a deal whereby their comics are made available through Apple.

 

Even funnier if they became exclusives.

Author of The Fuel Injection Bible

Reply

Author of The Fuel Injection Bible

Reply
post #86 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1h15233 View Post

Do you use the guided view? It is small for me if I don't zoom in but the guided view makes it a lot better.

Such a faff, though. I just want to see it as the artist intended, rather than zooming in on a tiny portion.
Post from mstone to Benjamin Frost - "Perhaps that explains your lack of mental capacity. If I was your brother, I probably would have repeatedly smashed the side of your head with a cricket bat."
Reply
Post from mstone to Benjamin Frost - "Perhaps that explains your lack of mental capacity. If I was your brother, I probably would have repeatedly smashed the side of your head with a cricket bat."
Reply
post #87 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

One can't do IAPs from Amazon on Android neither. I'm all for a 30% if Apple or Google handle the storage, delivery, and transaction, but if all they're doing is handing the transaction and Amazon handles the storage, and delivery then 30% is indeed greedy and impossible for Amazon to make any money.

You're completely missing the point. The App Store is the largest marketplace in the world and the one to focus on if you want to make money. By bypassing IAPs in the Kindle and Comixology apps, Amazon are cutting their nose off to spite their face. Amazon don't care because it's just another source of revenue. But the income lost from not using IAPs will affect the content creators-the writers and artists.

No-one wants the hassle of going to a website to buy digital content; they want to buy it directly in the app. That way, you have a central repository for all your content, which you know will be accessible and downloadable for decades to come on any Apple device you own. Who would you rather put your trust in—Amazon, who have been making a loss for several years, or Apple, who for several years have been making a profit of about $40 billion per year?
Post from mstone to Benjamin Frost - "Perhaps that explains your lack of mental capacity. If I was your brother, I probably would have repeatedly smashed the side of your head with a cricket bat."
Reply
Post from mstone to Benjamin Frost - "Perhaps that explains your lack of mental capacity. If I was your brother, I probably would have repeatedly smashed the side of your head with a cricket bat."
Reply
post #88 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Do you think comics are sold with a profit margin of over 30%? Probably not, so Apple's cut will eat all of Amazon's profit and then some. Amazon would lose money on every single sale.

35% is what I've read that Comixology was getting. Do you have different information?
post #89 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Except that the actual contents of the vending machine are not in the store. You're paying for the product at Walmart but they're not the ones that deliver the product. It's more like Mastercard telling Walmart "your customers are using us to pay for products from you, so for that convenience we charge 30%". No store is going to agree with those terms.

Wrong. Your analogy is just as stupid as the Ford example.

The App Store is like Walmart. Just like Walmart has expenses (operating the store, utility and electrical costs, paying employees to run the store, property taxes) so does the App Store. And just like Walmart has goods in stock, so does the App Store. They might be digital goods, but they are goods nonetheless.

Walmart has a right to make a profit on anything that goes through their store. So does Apple.

Author of The Fuel Injection Bible

Reply

Author of The Fuel Injection Bible

Reply
post #90 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetCanadaV2 View Post

Apple needs to start selling comics through iBooks. Would solve all of this crap.

They already do and have been for a while.
post #91 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheHalfBee View Post

Wrong. Your analogy is just as stupid as the Ford example.

The App Store is like Walmart. Just like Walmart has expenses (operating the store, utility and electrical costs, paying employees to run the store, property taxes) so does the App Store. And just like Walmart has goods in stock, so does the App Store. They might be digital goods, but they are goods nonetheless.

Walmart has a right to make a profit on anything that goes through their store. So does Apple.

Except that the goods never go through the store. Can you not comprehend that? It's like paying at Walmart but getting your product delivered from Kmart.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #92 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsenka View Post

35% is what I've read that Comixology was getting. Do you have different information?

Do you have a link? Would you settle for 5% if you did the storing and distributing, and pay 30% as a transaction fee?
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #93 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

You're completely missing the point. The App Store is the largest marketplace in the world and the one to focus on if you want to make money. By bypassing IAPs in the Kindle and Comixology apps, Amazon are cutting their nose off to spite their face. Amazon don't care because it's just another source of revenue. But the income lost from not using IAPs will affect the content creators-the writers and artists.

No-one wants the hassle of going to a website to buy digital content; they want to buy it directly in the app. That way, you have a central repository for all your content, which you know will be accessible and downloadable for decades to come on any Apple device you own. Who would you rather put your trust in—Amazon, who have been making a loss for several years, or Apple, who for several years have been making a profit of about $40 billion per year?

But now the comics are available across multiple platforms. They might lose some customers but they'll gain a great many more.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #94 of 128
Funny.

Apple hosts the entire app. Promotes the app. Ensures security and availability of the app... And charges 30% to be part of the iOS ecosystem which includes their legendary security and delivery.

And the haters come out to praise amazon for making life more difficult for the app user. iOS just works. It's smooth. It's reliable. It's trustworthy. Now amazon wants to make customers feel like they're using an android. Yuck.

Funny how all of a sudden the haters (or amazon employees) deride apple for charging money to maintain, grow, and enhance their data enters which host the apps, but say nothing about amazons draconian policies. Try publishing a kindle ebook. You pay amazon 30% right? Wrong. Hen there are various other fees depending on how your customer chose to have amazon deliver the ebook to them. When a is said and done, you've laid closer to 45-50%.

And that's also a big reason why people embraced iBooks. Apple hurt amazons racket. With iBooks, you pay apple 30% and that's it. Every time.

Working on my fifth multiplatform ebook. Amazon is always the one you hope isn't taking the majority of your sales.

In app purchasing makes sense in a magazine/comics/periodical app. It feels natural and like it's supposed to be that way. It makes it easy on the consumer and makes sure that process is transparent. Amazon just undid years of progress.

Just like they are trying to to with iBooks.

As far as comixology... They were successful. They didn't have to sell. Sucks that they did. I bought a few choice comics from them and relived some childhood. I enjoyed it.

But this isn't comixology anymore. It's amazon by another name.

I tried to cancel my account last night. Guess what. There is no way to do so. I had to contact tech support. And they are "working on that for me." I got an email a few minutes later and clicked it. Then the website "congratulated" me and told me my iPad account is now synced with their website. Creepy. Especially since the link wasn't about that. And I didn't want it.

Bad news all the way.
If you need comics, I highly recommend the standalone Dc app which is very excellent and present everything in stunning retina quality.

As for marvel. Get the marvel comics standalone app.

Both are better looking and working then amazons app. And both offer iap.

Boom. Done.
post #95 of 128
It's been
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

But now the comics are available across multiple platforms. They might lose some customers but they'll gain a great many more.
available cross platform already.

The only thing they're doing differently is trashing the iOS version.
post #96 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfanning View Post


You seem to be slow to grasp this but Apple sets some rules for apps in their app store, and guess what? They allow what amazon are doing, so what is your issue?

No you are slow, one day Apple won't allow the parasite called Amazon to squat and when that happens, many like you will be crying Apple is evil as usual, Amazon and Google are currently freeloading within the Appstore.

post #97 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post


Do you think comics are sold with a profit margin of over 30%? Probably not, so Apple's cut will eat all of Amazon's profit and then some. Amazon would lose money on every single sale.

 

Isn't that Amazon's M.O. lose money make no profit freeload whenever possible? And have Wall Street reward them.

post #98 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

That way, you have a central repository for all your content, which you know will be accessible and downloadable for decades to come on any Apple device you own. Who would you rather put your trust in—Amazon, who have been making a loss for several years, or Apple, who for several years have been making a profit of about $40 billion per year?

With the Amazon purchasing route, the content is stored in the Amazon cloud and made available to any device that they support, not just Apple devices. I'm really curious to see if any of these systems is going to store purchased content for decades.

Also - what loss "for several years"? The only annual loss I see in their 2010-to-present financials is 2012.

2010 - Net Income - $1.1B
2011 - Net Income - $631M
2012 - Net Loss - $39M
2013 - Net Income - $274M
Edited by runbuh - 4/27/14 at 9:39pm
post #99 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsenka View Post

It will be very interesting to see if the drop in Comixology sales is more than the 30% they're trying to save.

Indeed. And how long before they're back in the App Store. Or maybe they give up all together and we get comics some other way in the App Store. Fingers crossed...
post #100 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9secondko View Post

If you need comics, I highly recommend the standalone Dc app which is very excellent and present everything in stunning retina quality.

As for marvel. Get the marvel comics standalone app.

Both are better looking and working then amazons app. And both offer iap.

Boom. Done.

These are still working normally? Thank you very much for the head's up, I am going to get those. I never bothered to before because I always just used the Comixology app so that all my purchased comics, no matter what publisher, could all be accessed in the same place. But if those two apps are still operating, that is a small price to pay indeed to continue using the App Store.
post #101 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post


Except that the goods never go through the store. Can you not comprehend that? It's like paying at Walmart but getting your product delivered from Kmart.

 

I comprehend it just fine. The goods might not actually go through the store (for things like subscriptions), but everything else that needs to be done to make the transaction possible is handled by Apple.

 

Why is it that people try to minimize the impact the App Store has, as if all Apple does is handle payments (like Moneris, for example)? You're forgetting that without Apple, Amazon (Comixology) doesn't have access to close to 800 million potential customers. Most of them with credit cards ALREADY on file. And customers who are proven through countless studies to spend more than other platforms do (like Android).

 

Paying Apple 30% is your cost to get access to the best platform in the world to sell your goods. If I was a manufacturer of a product and approached Walmart to get a national deal to sell my products in their stores, do you think Walmart isn't going to negotiate for the lowest possible price and in return they're going to give me access to the highest possible number of customers? What I lose by selling for less I make up for in greater sales.

 

BTW, I can purchase goods at Walmart where the product is in fact delivered by someone else not related to Walmart at all. For example, gift cards for restaurants. Do you think Walmart lets them hang them up for display in their store for free? What about iTunes gift cards? Or game time cards for online games? None of these are provided by Walmart - all they do is handle the transaction for a "subscription" to goods that someone else provides you in the end.

Author of The Fuel Injection Bible

Reply

Author of The Fuel Injection Bible

Reply
post #102 of 128

I personally feel that Digital Comics should not be treated any different Digital Music.

 

When I purchase an MP3 file, I can actually access the file, copy it, back it up and play around with it.

 

If I buy a comic off Comixology, there is no straightforward way I can access my file. I cannot back it up, I cannot view it on any other app. I am at the mercy of Comixology to read the comic.

 

That extra bit of control is what makes me apprehensive of buying comics from Comixology.

I just buy trade paperbacks of storylines I am interested in and keep a .CBZ version of them for my iPad.

post #103 of 128
post #104 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayz View Post

Here's what one comic writer thinks about it:

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/04/27/gerry-conway-the-comixology-outrage/

The comments section is quite interesting.

I still don't quite get all the outrage. I use the Barnes and Noble app because I had a Nook before I had an iPad. It really doesn't take much effort to navigate to bn.com, buy a book and then open the app and see the book there. Not having IAP option wouldn't stop me from using an app.
post #105 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1h15233 View Post

You Amazon lovers should go check out the percentages Amazon was taking before Apple came along. Then tell me who's being greedy.
Amazon stock is down almost 24% YTD. The New York Times just ran a story about how some customers are ditching Amazon once they have to pay sales tax. http://us.rd.yahoo.com/finance/external/nytimes/SIG=137vsuh8r/*http://boss.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/28/when-amazon-collects-sales-tax-some-shoppers-head-elsewhere/?partner=yahoofinance

So far Amazon has been in the growth, not profits mode. I have a feeling once that switches the love affair with Amazon will end.
post #106 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheHalfBee View Post

I comprehend it just fine. The goods might not actually go through the store (for things like subscriptions), but everything else that needs to be done to make the transaction possible is handled by Apple.

Why is it that people try to minimize the impact the App Store has, as if all Apple does is handle payments (like Moneris, for example)? You're forgetting that without Apple, Amazon (Comixology) doesn't have access to close to 800 million potential customers. Most of them with credit cards ALREADY on file. And customers who are proven through countless studies to spend more than other platforms do (like Android).

Paying Apple 30% is your cost to get access to the best platform in the world to sell your goods. If I was a manufacturer of a product and approached Walmart to get a national deal to sell my products in their stores, do you think Walmart isn't going to negotiate for the lowest possible price and in return they're going to give me access to the highest possible number of customers? What I lose by selling for less I make up for in greater sales.

BTW, I can purchase goods at Walmart where the product is in fact delivered by someone else not related to Walmart at all. For example, gift cards for restaurants. Do you think Walmart lets them hang them up for display in their store for free? What about iTunes gift cards? Or game time cards for online games? None of these are provided by Walmart - all they do is handle the transaction for a "subscription" to goods that someone else provides you in the end.

The difference being that Walmart does get the same percentage for selling a gift card that they do selling a TV. For a independent developer 30% is a bargain. They don't have to worry about finding someone to host their file, deliver it, and handle the financial transaction. By hosting, and delivering the content Amazon saves Apple money. So why wouldn't a reduced rate make sense?

At the end of the day the sale of these comics are neither going to make or break either company. It hurts us as readers.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #107 of 128

Just out of curiosity, why can I buy Amazon.com products (like Lego or TP) through their iPhone/iPad apps but I can't buy Kindle or ComiXology products?  What is the difference?    

post #108 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave K. View Post

Just out of curiosity, why can I buy Amazon.com products (like Lego or TP) through their iPhone/iPad apps but I can't buy Kindle or ComiXology products?  What is the difference?    

Apple doesn't get a cut for physical goods.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #109 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetCanadaV2 View Post

Apple needs to start selling comics through iBooks. Would solve all of this crap.


This. Would be the best possible situation.

Could be available in the Newsstand app.
post #110 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post


No, you just don’t comprehend the situation. At all.

Great comeback
post #111 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danox View Post

No you are slow, one day Apple won't allow the parasite called Amazon to squat and when that happens, many like you will be crying Apple is evil as usual, Amazon and Google are currently freeloading within the Appstore.

How are Amazon squatting or freeloading if they are following the rules set by Apple?

Simple question, your responses seem to be a tad overly emotional
post #112 of 128
Originally Posted by jfanning View Post
Great comeback

 

Well, you’ve been shown the truth and refuse to accept it. You don’t deserve anything other than what you’ve received.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply
post #113 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Well, you’ve been shown the truth and refuse to accept it. You don’t deserve anything other than what you’ve received.

Opinions and truth are not the same thing
post #114 of 128
Originally Posted by jfanning View Post
Opinions and truth are not the same thing

 

Ah, so it’s an opinion that Google takes 30% from their own store. Good to know!

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply
post #115 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Ah, so it’s an opinion that Google takes 30% from their own store. Good to know!

If the thread that you and me were discussing had anything to do with Google and their take on iap I might agree. But we were talking about Amazon following apples rules for publishing apps in their app store. Follow the thread back if you are having trouble remembering
post #116 of 128
I find scary all these people who "think it normal" that Apple gets a share on these comics in any situation. No, it is not "normal".

They make a rule, which they can legally enforce, that if you go through their store, they get 30%. Fine, this is business.

If you go through the Internet, they don't get a share, and this is perfectly normal.

iPad is a fantastic platform, but it does not mean that Apple gets a free pass to tax anything that runs on iPad. Making the platform is not "owning the platform". You actually PAY for this platform, remember? **If you think you don't, you may ask your parents how much they paid for it. Also, go to bed early, you'll be smarter in school 1wink.gif **

- If the sale happens BECAUSE of Apple, they (successfully,it seems) argue they deserve 30%. - If the sale happens through another retailer, they don't, by their own rules, and this is fair.

Any other situation would be a very evil monopoly, and they I certainly hope Apple would get ran into the ground by American people and/or their government, as it should.

Thankfully, even though some commenters here seem to have no clue, Apple obviously knows better than them. Go, Apple!

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply
post #117 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post
 

I'm real glad that AMZN took a big hit the other day.

 

They've been getting a free pass for far too long. Weak earnings after weak earnings, and yet Wall Street would keep rewarding them. Unbelievable.

Totally agreed. Not too mention the "interesting" situation with Judge Cote is bound to stop favouring AMZN at some point, and it might (I hope) backfire something really mad.

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply
post #118 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post


Apple doesn't get a cut for physical goods.

Apart from the App Store app. Sorry ;) .

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply
post #119 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9secondko View Post


This. Would be the best possible situation.

Could be available in the Newsstand app.

 

They already sell comics in the iBooks store and have for a while now.

post #120 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheHalfBee View Post


Wrong. Your analogy is just as stupid as the Ford example.
 

Actually, his analogy is pretty accurate, Apple offers a service that is closer to Mastercard's than to a physical store's.

 

However, where he is wrong, in my humble opinion, is that the enormous appeal of Apple's Store is worth a price. Apple has valued it to 30% of the sale price, and it seems many businesses are happy to go with these terms. If, as a business, you believe that you can make more money through your own outlet than you can through the Apple Store (which seems unlikely to me, but is entirely theirs to evaluate), NOT going to your own outlet is actually punishable by law in the United States, if I understand Business Law correctly, among other reasons, because it would (probably, me no law guy with suit) qualify as "gross negligence" which would translate to loss of revenue for the stockholders of said business.

 

 

Prefer equations?

 

If you consider that the value generated through customers that will buy through the App Store is X, and the value generated through customers that will buy through your own outlet is Y, that maintaining your own outlet cost Z and maintaining presence on the App Store costs W, then

if X - W + Z > Y (a simple enough equation), you should have stayed on the App store. Else, you need to switch to your own outlet.

 

Life's simple when you go back to basics ;)

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • ComiXology ceases iOS in-app purchases following Amazon acquisition
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › ComiXology ceases iOS in-app purchases following Amazon acquisition