or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Reputations to be visible in the forums request

Reputations to be visible in the forums request

post #1 of 5

I would love it if I didn't have to click on the reputation numbers to see who has given a post a thumbs up. On my iMac, at least, there's plenty of space on the right-hand side, which could be used to list the members who have given a thumbs-up plus any comments they may have made in the reputation box. Currently, it gets tedious having to click on every single link to see who's liked a post.

Having an endless number of thumbs-up would be appreciated, too!

Thank you for the excellent site.

Post from mstone to Benjamin Frost - "Perhaps that explains your lack of mental capacity. If I was your brother, I probably would have repeatedly smashed the side of your head with a cricket bat."
Post from mstone to Benjamin Frost - "Perhaps that explains your lack of mental capacity. If I was your brother, I probably would have repeatedly smashed the side of your head with a cricket bat."
post #2 of 5

You can have the forum fill in that space if you like. I honestly doubt Huddler would list out reputation on a forum page proper.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.

post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

You can have the forum fill in that space if you like. I honestly doubt Huddler would list out reputation on a forum page proper.

Thanks, but I deliberately have it shorter, otherwise the sentences are hugely wide on my 24" iMac.

post #4 of 5
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post
Thanks, but I deliberately have it shorter, otherwise the sentences are hugely wide on my 24" iMac.

I’ve never understood why people fullscreen their browsers. We’re not limited to 1024x768 CRTs anymore! I keep my Safari window as wide as the Internet’s content (which is still 1024, thankfully), leaving the other half of Space 1 open for whatever research/writing I’m doing at the time.

post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I’ve never understood why people fullscreen their browsers. We’re not limited to 1024x768 CRTs anymore! I keep my Safari window as wide as the Internet’s content (which is still 1024, thankfully), leaving the other half of Space 1 open for whatever research/writing I’m doing at the time.

Fair enough. I just like the neatness and focus of full screen for my apps. If I'm using two or three together, I use the three-finger flick on the Magic trackpad to go between Spaces.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Reputations to be visible in the forums request