or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Rumored 'iPhone 6' dummy compared to iPhone 5s as more alleged 3D renders leak online

Rumored 'iPhone 6' dummy compared to iPhone 5s as more alleged 3D renders leak online - Page 5

post #161 of 165
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Safety reasons, i.e. not beaming EM radiation directly through the head instead of away via the back.

Again, it’s non-ionizing. There’s nothing to suggest it does any damage.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
post #162 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Again, it’s non-ionizing. There’s nothing to suggest it does any damage.

No, there isn't but that doesn't stop a lot of people being concerned over how much EMR is emitted and a legal requirement to provide SAR figures.

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
post #163 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Your comment doesn't say exactly how much EMF energy or duration. Growing up under a power line is different from using a hair dryer in the morning

Right. I'm sceptical of these risk claims just because the strength of the signal relative to naturally occurring phenomena seems utterly insignificant. The planet itself is a huge electromagnet of unimaginable field strength and the sun douses us in so much radiation that it gives X-Ray machines penis envy. If we survive THAT, how can the teeny-weeny tiny little signals emitted by phones and routers pose any kind of threat?

Lorin Schultz (formerly V5V)

Audio Engineer

V5V Digital Media, Vancouver, BC Canada

Lorin Schultz (formerly V5V)

Audio Engineer

V5V Digital Media, Vancouver, BC Canada

post #164 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorin Schultz View Post

I'm sceptical of these risk claims just because the strength of the signal relative to naturally occurring phenomena seems utterly insignificant. The planet itself is a huge electromagnet of unimaginable field strength and the sun douses us in so much radiation that it gives X-Ray machines penis envy. If we survive THAT, how can the teeny-weeny tiny little signals emitted by phones and routers pose any kind of threat?

1) Fully agree; it's a total non-issue. Strangely enough the winers on the subject are of a certain kind, looking a certain way, similar.

2) LOL @ "penis envy"
How to enter the Apple logo  on iOS:
/Settings/Keyboard/Shortcut and paste in  which you copied from an email draft or a note. Screendump
How to enter the Apple logo  on iOS:
/Settings/Keyboard/Shortcut and paste in  which you copied from an email draft or a note. Screendump
post #165 of 165

Duh!!!!! Yes, My third grade education lead me to that conclusion but thanks for reminding me....:no:

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Rumored 'iPhone 6' dummy compared to iPhone 5s as more alleged 3D renders leak online
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Rumored 'iPhone 6' dummy compared to iPhone 5s as more alleged 3D renders leak online