or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Rumored 'iPhone 6' dummy compared to iPhone 5s as more alleged 3D renders leak online
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rumored 'iPhone 6' dummy compared to iPhone 5s as more alleged 3D renders leak online - Page 2

post #41 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple v. Samsung View Post

Someone needs to loose their Job for all these leaks

 

I think it's loose enough already.

Hmmmmmm...
Reply
Hmmmmmm...
Reply
post #42 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo1mcm View Post

Ah, how easy it is to assume things incorrectly. Thank you for your perspective, however, I have owned an Iphone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, an Ipad 1,2,3 and currently have an Ipad Air. I also have an Imac and Mac Mini and am typing this on a Retina Macbook pro, not to mention 4 Apple Tv's. So, why don't you stop being so critical and look at the problem objectively.

What a surprising response. 1rolleyes.gif

Why have an iPad Air, iMac, Mac mini, or Apple TV? Plenty of other devices out there with better specs...

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply
post #43 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

Physically impossible and worthless for use.

It might be worthless and drain the battery, but why do you claim that it's physically impossible?

post #44 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

It might be worthless and drain the battery, but why do you claim that it's physically impossible?
It's not physically impossible. Of course, you'd have to remove the battery or make one with an apple-shaped hole. So you might get an hour of battery life? 1wink.gif

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply
post #45 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-sochist View Post

All a light has to be to be full-spectrum is provide three points (red, green, and blue) that define a blackbody curve. 

 

Can we agree on this definition for full-spectrum, instead of yours?

 

From Wikipedia:
"Full-spectrum" is not a technical term when applied to an electrical light bulb but rather a marketing term implying that the product emulates natural light.[1]
 
Color temperature and Color Rendering Index (CRI) are the standards for measuring light. There is no technical definition of "full-spectrum" so it cannot be measured.
 

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #46 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by island hermit View Post
 

I think it's loose enough already.

 

He's just a sore looser.

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #47 of 165

All these mockups are fine, but they tell us nothing about what Apple will do with the final screen resolution for either the 4.7" or the 5.5" version (if the 5.5" is even an iPhone.  It could be an iPod touch or ipad nano).

 

Leaks Schmeaks.

post #48 of 165
How pissed are people and investors going to be if all of these rumors are completely wrong and the next iPhone only has a 4" screen like it does now??

I mean, I'm up for an upgrade so this fall, I'm getting one, but I'm not going to be disappointed, personally, if the screen size doesn't change, but I think the tech pundits will.

The neatest rendering of an iPhone 6 that I saw and liked had a screen that literally went to the edges and you could see the edge of the screen on the side of hte device. I'm curious (because I'm not an engineer), is that even possible? I'll try to find the picture and post it in here. :-)
Edited by Alexis - 5/11/14 at 12:44pm
post #49 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo1mcm View Post
 

...Why don't you stop being so critical and look at the problem objectively.

 

I think we might have a fundamental disagreement over what constitutes objectivity. Your definition in this case appears to revolve around a comparison of specs between the iPhone and competing products. (Not even all specs, mind you, but a narrow focus on screen size, as if a larger screen automatically determines the better phone for all users.)

 

I reject this out of hand because for folk like myself, the overall ecosystem and user experience (which make a very big difference in my enjoyment of the product) are far more important than any individual specs (which may not.)

 

Even if a larger screen were a priority for me (and I can understand how it might be for others) I would never consider a Samsung or even another Android product based on such a feature. And the reason is because it would mean giving up all the other things I value: elegantly simple design, quality of materials and finish, a smooth, responsive user interface, solid security, ease of use, seamless interaction with my other devices, and trust in a company that prioritizes my satisfaction over that of their business partners, whose interests may directly conflict with mine. 

post #50 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimMok View Post

Please Apple have the Apple logo light up on the back of the iPhone 6, like the MacBook Pros. That would be so cool.

Lame ! That would worsen the battery even more...

post #51 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin0611 View Post

I'm very skeptical about these iPhone renderings. First the iPhone 4 and 5 are much more beautiful than this design. It doesn't even come close to these in terms of aesthetics.
You can't tell until the actual device ships.
Quote:
But most telling is the flash. "True Tone" dual-LED flash is used on the 5s. I can't see Apple taking a step backwards with this single LED flash. Perhaps it's an pod touch design?
A "single" LED doesn't imply that it can't be operated with different tone biases. Or the could do something different like stacking the LEDs. Just because the obvious indicator of the feature is gone doesn't mean that the capability is gone.
post #52 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterbob View Post

A lot of iPhone fanboy thumbs are going to get magically longer this fall.

In all seriousness this looks awesome. I've been waiting for the iPhone to get bigger. Depending if apple fixes app linking in iOS 8 this might be might first iPhone since the iPhone 4. Bring it I'm ready apple.

 

That's so completely weird to me. In the 1990s everyone wanted smaller, thinner phones. Now everyone wants IMAX-sized phones.

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #53 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

Not digging the wide painted lines on the back. I'm hoping the final product doesn't have that.
It is a model somebody whipped out on a CNC machine.
Quote:
Or the removal of the chamfered edges. Even the buttons appear to be missing chamfers. Everything looks like a step down from something luxurious.
Oh come on! First this isn't the final product. Second what is luxurious? Taking the dictionaries definition it does look like a comfortable device. Unfortunately a comfortable device few will buy because it is too big.
Quote:

And this same site also has a leak of a black/slate model which seems odd considering Apple replaced the slate model with space gray with the 5S. Unless they found a way to produce a black case that doesn't easily show scuffs and scratches?

20 milliseconds after most people buy an iPhone they have the device stuffed in a case!! Often the color of the iPhone means nothing to the owner because it will end up being anything from pink to camo.
post #54 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis View Post

How pissed are people and investors going to be if all of these rumors are completely wrong and the next iPhone only has a 4" screen like it does now??

I mean, I'm up for an upgrade so this fall, I'm getting one, but I'm not going to be disappointed, personally, if the screen size doesn't change, but I think the tech pundits will.

The neatest rendering of an iPhone 6 that I saw and liked had a screen that literally went to the edges and you could see the edge of the screen on the side of hte device. I'm curious (because I'm not an engineer), is that even possible? I'll try to find the picture and post it in here. :-)

 

At this point, yes, if Apple isn't living up to the expectations unfairly created by sketchy rumor sites and supposed leaked specs. It will probably mirror the wailing and gnashing of teeth that was heard across the tech blogosphere when Apple released the iPhone 4S instead of a fantasized larger "iPhone 5" three years ago. Of course, the 4S went on to become the best selling iPhone (at the time), which silenced the tech critics, who promptly went back to salivating over bigger, shinier Android phones with "1337 specs" and big benchmark scores.

 

To be fair to Apple (assuming you are interested in that at all), you have to treat this as just another mockup that's echoing other, previous unsubstantiated rumors. If you allow these fake pictures to set your expectations, you're bound to be disappointed, and to me, it sounds like where you are headed. The CEO of Hard Candy can tell you all about the risks of believing in rumored specs.

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #55 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

That's so completely weird to me. In the 1990s everyone wanted smaller, thinner phones. Now everyone wants IMAX-sized phones.

Wait a minute here, not everyone wants a bigger iPhone. Many of us are well aware that such a phone is a pain in the ass to keep with you 24/7. You have a small but vocal minority asking for these big phones. That desire for a big phone will melt away over time as people experience the negatives along with the positives.

Honestly I'd love to see a new iPhone 4 sized product from Apple.
post #56 of 165
Fake look at the flash b
post #57 of 165
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post


Wait a minute here, not everyone wants a bigger iPhone. Many of us are well aware that such a phone is a pain in the ass to keep with you 24/7. You have a small but vocal minority asking for these big phones. That desire for a big phone will melt away over time as people experience the negatives along with the positives.

Honestly I'd love to see a new iPhone 4 sized product from Apple.

 

I am sure you do, but I think Apple is aware that you are in the small minority. Your only choice for a 4" is likely to be the 5s reborn in plastic as the 6c. 

post #58 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker915 View Post

Fake look at the flash b

Agreed. No one in their right mind would produce a round flash enclosure.

post #59 of 165
Good point. If Apple is going to upsize its phones, which one will be the 6c (if there even is one). Would Apple update the 5c to be a 5cs? Would they have two iphone 6s, the 6 and the 6+? It's all a bit unfamiliar for us and impossible to predict.
post #60 of 165
I've reached the point where I don't care what the iPhone's profile looks like anymore, for two reasons.
1. It inevitablely goes into a case so that it doesn't get destroyed at work.
2. It's the software that makes the phone so useful and virtually indispensable.
post #61 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis View Post

How pissed are people and investors going to be if all of these rumors are completely wrong and the next iPhone only has a 4" screen like it does now??

I mean, I'm up for an upgrade so this fall, I'm getting one, but I'm not going to be disappointed, personally, if the screen size doesn't change, but I think the tech pundits will.

The neatest rendering of an iPhone 6 that I saw and liked had a screen that literally went to the edges and you could see the edge of the screen on the side of hte device. I'm curious (because I'm not an engineer), is that even possible? I'll try to find the picture and post it in here. :-)
I'll be disappointed, but not pissed. That said- the odds of only a 4" is looking like an impossibility.
I hope they keep a 4", but I don't think they will.

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply
post #62 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by freediverx View Post
 
The "specs vs. user experience" argument predates the first iPhone by many years, and anyone so unfamiliar with the concept is not qualified to proclaim themselves as an Apple advocate.

 

Nonsense. Sometimes Apple makes decisions about user experience that turn out to be short of ideal so they evolve the design over time. Want proof? Look at their mouses over the last ten years.

 

Further, sometimes specs have meaning. Blindly dismissing them with the "user experience" matra is presuming a non-existent dichotomy. For example, Apple's choice to downgrade the GPU in the mini may not have affected the "user experience" for a large percentage of its users, but what about those whose use of the machine WAS diminished by the change? It's silly to accuse them of arguing specs over user experience, because the specs AFFECT the user experience. They're not separable.

 

It's perfectly reasonable for one to be a fan of an Apple product while also wishing for improved "specs."

Lorin Schultz (formerly V5V)

Audio Engineer

V5V Digital Media, Vancouver, BC Canada

Reply

Lorin Schultz (formerly V5V)

Audio Engineer

V5V Digital Media, Vancouver, BC Canada

Reply
post #63 of 165

may be they could use screen lights, not sure !! any way it's not a critical feature

post #64 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason98 View Post

Well iphone 5 was already too long and could not fit a shirt pocket unlike iPhone 4. But this freaking monster is even longer. Just get rid of the bezels and make the finger print sensor built into the screen, and if the tech is not ready, keep the current screen size.

If they did what you recommend and release the iphone6 with a 4" screen, Apple's stock price would drop 25% overnight and they'd see very limited growth in iPhone sales. The numbers don't lie. Study after study shows that the majority of smartphone buyers are choosing phones with 5"+ screens. It's not what I think...it's a fact. I just hope that they release a 4" iPhone with the same internals as the iphone6, as 20%+ of smartphone buyers are like you and they want the smaller screen.

By releasing 2 bigger phones, apple's only major threat in the smartphone market will see a 50% drop in high-end smartphone sales. They are going to literally destroy Samsung just by making the screen on the iPhone larger. It's amazing that it's that simple, but it is. Samsung has already felt the effects of a bigger iPhone just by the rumors. A month after the S5 was released Samsung was selling their top-of-the-line phone for half price. Sales of the s5 have to be horrendous to cause Samsung to give away an S5 for free with the purchase of one. Aside from the fact that the S5 is essentially an S4 with a very poor fingerprint sensor, the sales are weak because many consumers are waiting for Apple to release the bigger iPhone.
post #65 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric38 View Post


If they did what you recommend and release the iphone6 with a 4" screen, Apple's stock price would drop 25% overnight and they'd see very limited growth in iPhone sales. The numbers don't lie. Study after study shows that the majority of smartphone buyers are choosing phones with 5"+ screens. It's not what I think...it's a fact. I just hope that they release a 4" iPhone with the same internals as the iphone6, as 20%+ of smartphone buyers are like you and they want the smaller screen.

By releasing 2 bigger phones, apple's only major threat in the smartphone market will see a 50% drop in high-end smartphone sales. They are going to literally destroy Samsung just by making the screen on the iPhone larger. It's amazing that it's that simple, but it is. Samsung has already felt the effects of a bigger iPhone just by the rumors. A month after the S5 was released Samsung was selling their top-of-the-line phone for half price. Sales of the s5 have to be horrendous to cause Samsung to give away an S5 for free with the purchase of one. Aside from the fact that the S5 is essentially an S4 with a very poor fingerprint sensor, the sales are weak because many consumers are waiting for Apple to release the bigger iPhone.


I agree. The media would eviscerate Apple.

 

And as for releasing an iPhone with a larger screen, that would put the old kibosh on the "The Next Big Thing Is Here" mantra.

post #66 of 165

If what your saying is true, that might explain the single flash. One thing's for sure, Apple will only make improvements.
 

Originally Posted by Mac-sochist View Post


I keep seeing people say this, but it makes no sense. Obviously the two-"LED" flash was an interim solution based on off-the shelf parts. Remember that these "LED"s aren't really LEDs—they're fluorescent lights that just happen to be pumped by a blue LED instead of a mercury-vapor tube. You can get any spectrum you want by using different mixtures of phosphors. A standard "LED" light like my little reading light in the bedroom has that big spike in the blue from the LED, and then a hump in the red and orange from the phosphor, with a gigantic slump in the middle—the overall effect is supposed to vaguely remind you of a blackbody curve for natural sunlight. Obviously for photography this is no good—Apple briefly supplemented that missing yellow and green with a second "LED", but obviously now they can acquire full-spectrum single units.

Maybe someday we'll have real LEDs that are bright enough so that combinations of red, green and blue can give us the LED lights we thought we were waiting for all these years, without the limitations of at most 4% efficiency and phosphor aging like these bogus "LED"s.
post #67 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post


I would agree, but why is there a mute button on the side then?
The competition couldn't Beat that, yeah. (they even filled for a patent on the leaf in their logo)


It makes sense to move the power button from the top to the side as it makes it easier to press. So it looks like Apple is indeed working on a larger phone size.

post #68 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post
 

 

Uh, in your opinion. I, (and most other people I'm sure) believe they look gorgeous. They've kept the same general design since the iPhone 4- it's been 4 years. What the hell is wrong with changing things up slightly, even if the iPhone 4 design looks good? There still isn't a phone on the market that looks like the leaked renders anyway, and removing squared edges will definitely improve comfort and ergonomics.  Re Dual-Led flash, you're making alot of assumptions there. Maybe they figured out how to integrate the dual leds? 


The iPhone 5 was a very different design to the iPhone 4. So the iPhone 6 may be different too. I'm not against changing it. In fact, although the chamfered edge looks beautiful when the iPhone 5 is new, they soon get scuffed. And I agree - rounded corners make more sense for a bigger phone. Until we see a real iPhone 6, I guess we can't really know how it will look. It will depend on the finishing for one thing. I'm all for a bigger screen - I spend a lot more time using my iPhone for things other than making calls. So the rumours of a bigger iPhone are great. Perhaps you're right, Apple may have figured out a way to use a single flash that's as good, or better, than the current one.

post #69 of 165
Originally Posted by jason98 View Post
But this freaking monster is even longer. Just get rid of the bezels and make the finger print sensor built into the screen, and if the tech is not ready, keep the current screen size.

 

The tech will never be ready. That’s just not possible.

 

Originally Posted by gwmac View Post

the 5s reborn in plastic as the 6c. 

 

Thanks for showing that you still have absolutely no comprehension whatsoever of what products Apple sells.

 
Originally Posted by jimbo1mcm View Post
I have owned an Iphone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, an Ipad 1,2,3 and currently have an Ipad Air. I also have an Imac and Mac Mini and am typing this on a Retina Macbook pro, not to mention 4 Apple Tv's.

 

No one cares. This isn’t an argument at all, much less any manner of objectivity. From what you have posted that is valid, however, we can see that you only care about specs. Not UI, not UX, just specs.

 

So enjoy that 1.4GHz Snapdragon processor from 2009, as in your mind it MUST be faster than Apple’s A6, running at 1.2GHz.

post #70 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

The tech will never be ready. That’s just not possible.

 

 

Airplanes.

 

Cars.

 

Modern Surgery.

 

Landing on other planets.

 

Buying stuff online.

 

Nope. Not possible. Sure glad we never tried to do these things.

post #71 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

Judging by the rate of leaks and other info I'd suggest that the phones will come much earlier. They could announce at WWDC and ship a month later.

Not unless they will launch it without iOS 8 or reduce the iOS dev testing and app update time to only a month. Surely not impossible, but unprecedented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterbob View Post

A lot of iPhone fanboy thumbs are going to get magically longer this fall.

The display size isn't the only consideration with one-handed usage. You need to also consider the device itself. I think most (if not all) would like a larger iPhone but many don't want to make it impossible to use one handed.

A couple of things to consider that would allow for the display to be bigger without affecting the current one-handedness is 1) a thinner device and 2) rounded edges instead of perpendicular sides so your thumb's proximal phalange can get more reach by laying flatter and the device being able to be held further in your hand more comfortably, respectively, and 3) smaller bezels. However I'm not see any significant change in the thickness of the side bezels.

A fourth would be for the OS to know which hand it's in and if you're using it with one hand so the touch matrix can be slightly shifted to that side of the device, and potentially angled toward the thumb's pivot point. I assume they've been doing this for years as I find it nearly impossible to properly touch virtual buttons on an iPhone when the UI is upside down, like when showing someone on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwmac View Post

I am sure you do, but I think Apple is aware that you are in the small minority. Your only choice for a 4" is likely to be the 5s reborn in plastic as the 6c. 

I'm sure there are more than enough people that want a larger device that make the market viable but it sounds like you're saying the majority of smartphones sold are larger than the 4" iPhone. I would say that is likely untrue. I think the best you could say is that the majority of high-end non-Apple smartphones are larger than 4".

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #72 of 165

Can someone point me to the data that demonstrate that big screen phones are selling better than the iPhone?

post #73 of 165
Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post

Nope. Not possible. Sure glad we never tried to do these things.

 

Nice false equivalency. I bet you think that open air holography is possible. And that movement through Euclidean space at speed greater than c is possible. :rolleyes: 

 

Originally Posted by aylk View Post
Can someone point me to the data that demonstrate that big screen phones are selling better than the iPhone?

 

There’s no data. They aren’t. Phones larger than the iPhone make up roughly 10% of the market, last I remember.

post #74 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

Nice false equivalency. I bet you think that open air holography is possible. And that movement through Euclidean space at speed greater than c is possible. :rolleyes: 

 

 

I can't help it if you tend to be close-minded. Building a fingerprint sensor into a screen is not possible? Carry on.

post #75 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by aylk View Post

Can someone point me to the data that demonstrate that big screen phones are selling better than the iPhone?

It's just the usual troll mathematics.

The most popular high-end Android-based devices have larger displays than the iPhone.
Android has the most activations.
Therefore most phones have larger displays.

Edited by SolipsismX - 5/11/14 at 8:20pm

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #76 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

The tech will never be ready. That’s just not possible.

 

Here if you missed it:

 

http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/07/18/apple-details-in-display-fingerprint-sensor-tech-in-patent-filing-from-authentec-cofounder

post #77 of 165


No way! I was told it wasn't possible! :lol:

post #78 of 165
Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
I can't help it if you tend to be close-minded. Building a fingerprint sensor into a screen is not possible? Carry on.

 

All right, I’m not finding what I’m after. Is Touch ID a camera-style sensor or just a capitative overlay? 

post #79 of 165

i want one

post #80 of 165
The more we see these the more I think this is the upgrade to the 5c. Remember too that unless they have figured out some magical antenna trick they can't have an all metal back (i.e., every iPhone to date (from the first iPhone to the current) has had some component (or all) of the back in not metal to facilitate cellular communications. So, if you can imagine the 5c larger and in the same type of plastic shell -- they might just have a lines out the door on launch day product for mid-tier buyers and Android switchers. Also, that these mockups don't have the True Tone flash make me think we are not looking at the evolution of the 5s (unless they managed to get the true tone functionality into the smaller round form factor of previous phones. I find that unlikely so soon.) The 5c has been a success (regardless of what you may have read in the media) and they aren't going to move away from that new strategy so fast. So there will be an upgrade to the 5s and an upgrade to the 5c.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Rumored 'iPhone 6' dummy compared to iPhone 5s as more alleged 3D renders leak online
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Rumored 'iPhone 6' dummy compared to iPhone 5s as more alleged 3D renders leak online