or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › China's Xiaomi unveils copycat 'Mi Pad' in bid to take on Apple's iPad

China's Xiaomi unveils copycat 'Mi Pad' in bid to take on Apple's iPad - Page 3

post #81 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDave View Post

t's got the brawn, it's got the looks but it's got no brains.

Tragically this travesty will sell...to people of a similar disposition.

Haha, yep, I'm one of them but I don't have any morals and will probably go to hell for buying this. I'm doomed, doooommmmmeeeeddd!!!!!!
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #82 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDave View Post

t's got the brawn, it's got the looks but it's got no brains.

Tragically this travesty will sell...to people of a similar disposition.

Haha, yep, I'm one of them but I don't have any morals and will probably go to hell for buying this. I'm doomed, doooommmmmeeeeddd!!!!!!

You're a special case.

Post from mstone to Benjamin Frost - "Perhaps that explains your lack of mental capacity. If I was your brother, I probably would have repeatedly smashed the side of your head with a cricket bat."
Post from mstone to Benjamin Frost - "Perhaps that explains your lack of mental capacity. If I was your brother, I probably would have repeatedly smashed the side of your head with a cricket bat."
post #83 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

You're a special case.

You have no idea. ;)

post #84 of 85
Quote:

You have no idea. ;)

Good you see you online. Feeling any better? I hope so.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

post #85 of 85
Hit it right on the head...got that right!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • China's Xiaomi unveils copycat 'Mi Pad' in bid to take on Apple's iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › China's Xiaomi unveils copycat 'Mi Pad' in bid to take on Apple's iPad