or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › QUICK! Help in Real Player.....

QUICK! Help in Real Player.....

post #1 of 2
Ok, here's the situation. I have the video for this song that I got going in Real Player. Now a friend of mine wants me to burn her the song on a cd. Is there any way that I can just getthe audio? If I copy the file to Toast and burn will it just play the audio in a cd player or something? I am using the latest version I think 8 of the basic player. It would be greatly appreciated.
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
post #2 of 2
Real has a tight grip on its codecs there's basically no way easy to export something out from a Real format. ffmpeg might work for you...

If that doesn't work, you could take the digital-to-analogue-to-digital route! Hook up a cable from the headphone port to the microphone port and play the audio while simultaneously recording in another app.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › QUICK! Help in Real Player.....