or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › It is with sadness that we tell you .....

It is with sadness that we tell you .....

post #1 of 5

Samsung to retire Music Hub streaming service

ROFLMAO

:smokey: 

http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/22/5741152/samsung-music-hub-shutting-down-this-summer

....the lack of properly optimized apps is one of the reasons "why the experience on Android tablets is so crappy".

Tim Cook ~ The Wall Street Journal - February 7, 2014

Inside Google! 

....the lack of properly optimized apps is one of the reasons "why the experience on Android tablets is so crappy".

Inside Google! 

post #2 of 5

Samsung had a music streaming service?

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

LOL  I hear ya! ;)

Inside Google! 

Inside Google! 

post #4 of 5

This isnt sad news actually. I never used it on my phone cos it was bl00dy awful.

Always happy to debate an issue with anyone. Once it turns into name calling, I am out of there. 
Always happy to debate an issue with anyone. Once it turns into name calling, I am out of there. 
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

You beat me to that comment by several days. I'm not going to bother checking whether it was global or merely a localized project that never took hold.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › It is with sadness that we tell you .....