or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › It is with sadness that we tell you .....

It is with sadness that we tell you .....

post #1 of 5

Samsung to retire Music Hub streaming service

ROFLMAO

:smokey: 

http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/22/5741152/samsung-music-hub-shutting-down-this-summer

....the lack of properly optimized apps is one of the reasons "why the experience on Android tablets is so crappy".

Tim Cook ~ The Wall Street Journal - February 7, 2014

Inside Google! 

....the lack of properly optimized apps is one of the reasons "why the experience on Android tablets is so crappy".

Inside Google! 

post #2 of 5

Samsung had a music streaming service?

post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

LOL  I hear ya! ;)

Inside Google! 

Inside Google! 

post #4 of 5

This isnt sad news actually. I never used it on my phone cos it was bl00dy awful.

Always happy to debate an issue with anyone. Once it turns into name calling, I am out of there. 
Always happy to debate an issue with anyone. Once it turns into name calling, I am out of there. 
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

You beat me to that comment by several days. I'm not going to bother checking whether it was global or merely a localized project that never took hold.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › It is with sadness that we tell you .....