or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple begins decorating San Francisco's Moscone Center ahead of next week's WWDC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple begins decorating San Francisco's Moscone Center ahead of next week's WWDC - Page 2

post #41 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

And clearly I meant to reply to the person who said Apple just changed the number system to make it work. Not you.

Suuuure you did when you can't even figure out how to use the quote and reply properly without using two posts, or figure out how to edit a post to correct your mistake. You're really on (decimal) point¡ 1oyvey.gif

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #42 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

You are still a douche though

I didn't think I would I agree with you but I do. I really, really do.


"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #43 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

You are still a douche though

Good point! lol.gif

2012 27" iMac i7, 2010 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air, iPad Mini Retina, (2) iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply

2012 27" iMac i7, 2010 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air, iPad Mini Retina, (2) iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply
post #44 of 99

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #45 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andysol View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

You are still a douche though

Good point! lol.gif

He is still in beta. 

Douche 0.1

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #46 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

i predict the iWatch will control the iHome

I dont think people want to carry their phone through their home

Right we'd rather dangle a bracelet.
 
Where's the new Apple TV?
Reply
 
Where's the new Apple TV?
Reply
post #47 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloggerblog View Post
 

Apple TV icons are rectangular, those are square

Pixels TV

 
Where's the new Apple TV?
Reply
 
Where's the new Apple TV?
Reply
post #48 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post


I am talking about software versions, idiot. Not ip. Apple version builds are decimal system not ip addresses. You're the fool that is talking abou IP address. 10.1 is the same as 10.10

You're wasting your time- he's mathematically challenged. Years ago he thought a decade had 11 years! LOL

 
Where's the new Apple TV?
Reply
 
Where's the new Apple TV?
Reply
post #49 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

Well If Apple is calling it 10.10 they need to go back to school. If these tech journalists are the ones calling it 10.10, 10.1, 10.100000, it doesn't matter how many zeros are behind it, is still 10.1 Puma
I am talking about software versions, idiot. Not ip. Apple version builds are decimal system not ip addresses. You're the fool that is talking abou IP address. 10.1 is the same as 10.10

 

Not this tired crap again. Seems like you're the one who doesn't really understand software versioning. It's not a decimal point, it's a separator. It's not a single number (10.1 with a superfluous zero), it's two numbers (10 and 10). There's section in the following article that specifically talks about Apple's version numbering... 

 

Wikipedia - Software Versioning

 

If they did in fact use the decimal system, how in the hell do you explain 10.9.3 that was just released. Or iTunes 11.0.2? Or Safari 7.0.4? Or even better, explain OS X 10.4.10? Which was a released version of Tiger, in fact, it went up to 10.4.11. Those are in no way, shape, or form a decimal number. They are just a series of numbers separated by a period - just as the other person was trying to explain how IP address numbers are separated by a period. (Although IP addresses are actually a single 32-bit number. The periods are used to separate the bytes for easier reading, masking, issuing, etc.)

 

In fact, the numbers are stored as three different integers, not as a single floating point value...

 

gestaltSystemVersionMajor

The major operating system version number. For example, in 10.4.12 this would be the decimal value 10.

Available in OS X v10.3 and later.

Declared in Gestalt.h.

gestaltSystemVersionMinor

The minor operating system version number. For example, in 10.4.12 this would be the decimal value 4.

Available in OS X v10.3 and later.

Declared in Gestalt.h.

gestaltSystemVersionBugFix

The bug fix version number. For example, in 10.4.12 this would be the decimal value 12.

Available in OS X v10.3 and later.

Declared in Gestalt.h.

 

 


Edited by mjtomlin - 5/27/14 at 5:52pm
Disclaimer: The things I say are merely my own personal opinion and may or may not be based on facts. At certain points in any discussion, sarcasm may ensue.
Reply
Disclaimer: The things I say are merely my own personal opinion and may or may not be based on facts. At certain points in any discussion, sarcasm may ensue.
Reply
post #50 of 99
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post
10.10000000.01 would still be a version of 10.1 Puma.

 

Not even remotely close to being correct.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply
post #51 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

Well If Apple is calling it 10.10 they need to go back to school. If these tech journalists are the ones calling it 10.10, 10.1, 10.100000, it doesn't matter how many zeros are behind it, is still 10.1 Puma

 

As an example:-

Current OSX 10.9.3 = System 10, Version 9, Release 3.

 

Digitally, to the computer, version = 13D65

 

Not hard to understand is it?

post #52 of 99
At the Code Conference tonight Microsoft demoed Skype with real time translation. Said it's going to be released later this year. Would love to see something like that with Siri. This is the kind of stuff I want to see Apple do. Not go after overpriced headphones because someone in marketing told them they're not cool with teenagers anymore.

EDIT: here's what Skype's real time translation looks like:

code_1287.jpg
Edited by Rogifan - 5/27/14 at 6:14pm
post #53 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by TogetherWeStand View Post

As an example:-
Current OSX 10.9.3 = System 10, Version 9, Release 3.

Digitally, to the computer, version = 13D65

Not hard to understand is it?
I think you are the one who is confused. I don't need an explanation. I simply was saying that numerically 10.10 is no different from 10.1. Journalists keep referring it as 10.10 (not Apple). Why is THAT so hard to understand?
post #54 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

I think you are the one who is confused. I don't need an explanation. I simply was saying that numerically 10.10 is no different from 10.1. Journalists keep referring it as 10.10 (not Apple). Why is THAT so hard to understand?

So if I have major version 10 followed by minor version 10 followed by bug update 10 you think that means the latter two whole numbers get their trailing zero dropped even though they are whole numbers, like in an IP address? Aren't you brilliant¡

Yes, 10.10 is no different from 10.1 when the POINT ONE refers to a fractional value of the same number, not a separator, like with an IP address. You can call it 10-10-10 and it means the same 10.10.10 despite what you and @pazuzu want to believe.


PS: We're on 10.9.3 right now. What number system has TWO (or more) decimal points? And what number system has you removing all trailing zeros from before the "decimal" point?
Edited by SolipsismX - 5/27/14 at 6:30pm

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #55 of 99
How can these people be so fucking stupid!

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #56 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by TogetherWeStand View Post
 

 

As an example:-

Current OSX 10.9.3 = System 10, Version 9, Release 3.

 

Digitally, to the computer, version = 13D65

 

Not hard to understand is it?

 

 

That number is actually the OS X build number, which is used for development. The '13' is the version of Darwin the OS is based off of. The 'D' signifies the release trunk (D would be the forth release) and the '65' is the number of full builds for this trunk.

Disclaimer: The things I say are merely my own personal opinion and may or may not be based on facts. At certain points in any discussion, sarcasm may ensue.
Reply
Disclaimer: The things I say are merely my own personal opinion and may or may not be based on facts. At certain points in any discussion, sarcasm may ensue.
Reply
post #57 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtomlin View Post


That number is actually the OS X build number, which is used for development. The '13' is the version of Darwin the OS is based off of. The 'D' signifies the release trunk (D would be the forth release) and the '65' is the number of full builds for this trunk.

You can't use letters to represent a number¡

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #58 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post


I think you are the one who is confused. I don't need an explanation. I simply was saying that numerically 10.10 is no different from 10.1. Journalists keep referring it as 10.10 (not Apple). Why is THAT so hard to understand?

 

Well this is where you are confused... 10.10 is not a number to be interpreted numerically. It's actually two completely separate numbers that represent two different values.

Disclaimer: The things I say are merely my own personal opinion and may or may not be based on facts. At certain points in any discussion, sarcasm may ensue.
Reply
Disclaimer: The things I say are merely my own personal opinion and may or may not be based on facts. At certain points in any discussion, sarcasm may ensue.
Reply
post #59 of 99
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post
I simply was saying that numerically 10.10 is no different from 10.1.

 

Good for you. WE’RE NOT TALKING ABOUT NUMBERS. SHUT UP AND GET OVER IT.

 
Journalists keep referring it as 10.10.

 

Good for them. Guess who else used this nomenclature? Twice.

 

EDIT: That’d also make a good tagline.

 

AppleInsider

Shut up and get over it.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply
post #60 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post


We're on 10.9.3 right now. What number system has TWO (or more) decimal points?

This right here answers it all.

djd214- answer that question and you win. If you can't, admit you're wrong and then SHUT UP!

2012 27" iMac i7, 2010 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air, iPad Mini Retina, (2) iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply

2012 27" iMac i7, 2010 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air, iPad Mini Retina, (2) iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply
post #61 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

As far as I can tell you are the idiot that has his panties in a bunch over a software version number. Did you number it 10.10? Do you not understand how decimals work? You see, the number behind it is a smaller number the bigger number is towards the left. 10.9 is now 11 should be next. That is how decimals work. Now you can stop being a douche because I commented on how journalists are referring as 10.10. It was not a comment on how it was wrong it CAN be read as Puma 10.1. That is all I was saying. Now get a life.

 

Please explain the version number of the XNU Kernel (2422.100.13) used in OS X 10.9.3?

Disclaimer: The things I say are merely my own personal opinion and may or may not be based on facts. At certain points in any discussion, sarcasm may ensue.
Reply
Disclaimer: The things I say are merely my own personal opinion and may or may not be based on facts. At certain points in any discussion, sarcasm may ensue.
Reply
post #62 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCrefugee View Post

Anyone want to speculate about the blending of the short wave spectrum (violet-blue 400nm-500nm) with the long wave spectrum (red-orange 700nm - 600nm) in the graphic?

Yes.
post #63 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

As far as I can tell you are the idiot that has his panties in a bunch over a software version number. Did you number it 10.10? Do you not understand how decimals work? You see, the number behind it is a smaller number the bigger number is towards the left. 10.9 is now 11 should be next. That is how decimals work. Now you can stop being a douche because I commented on how journalists are referring as 10.10. It was not a comment on how it was wrong it CAN be read as Puma 10.1. That is all I was saying. Now get a life.

So you still claim that 100.100.100.100* is equal to 100.1.1.1 because "that's how decimal points work" even when the period isn't a decimal but simply a separator.


* That's not an IP address, that's the version number for this conversation.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #64 of 99
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post
I actually work for Apple.

 

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply
post #65 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

I actually work for Apple.

Suuuuure you do¡
Quote:
This was a comment on the journalism not the software distribution system!

Suuuuure it was¡

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #66 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

So you still claim that 100.100.100.100* is equal to 100.1.1.1 because "that's how decimal points work" even when the period isn't a decimal but simply a separator.


* That's not an IP address, that's the version number for this conversation.
Actually that was you assuming what I said because I accidentally replied to you on my phone. Stop putting words in my mouth. I posted because I was tickled that reporters referring to 10.10 could mean Puma. Now please shut up
post #67 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Good for them. Guess who else used this nomenclature? Twice.

I don't think he's trolling. I think he really doesn't understand that that the value after the separator isn't a fractional value of 10. Your comment proves it. Now if .11 came after .1 and before .2 then he would have a point, but it came after .10. Maybe these idiots need to try to see that there is an infinite number of .0's at the end of all software versions if they can't see these values as the integers they are.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #68 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

As far as I can tell you are the idiot that has his panties in a bunch over a software version number. Did you number it 10.10? Do you not understand how decimals work? You see, the number behind it is a smaller number the bigger number is towards the left. 10.9 is now 11 should be next. That is how decimals work. Now you can stop being a douche because I commented on how journalists are referring as 10.10. It was not a comment on how it was wrong it CAN be read as Puma 10.1. That is all I was saying. Now get a life.

 

I call bullshit!

 

You specifically said, "if Apple calls it 10.10, then they need to go back to school", which is what lead to this whole discussion about software version numbers.

Disclaimer: The things I say are merely my own personal opinion and may or may not be based on facts. At certain points in any discussion, sarcasm may ensue.
Reply
Disclaimer: The things I say are merely my own personal opinion and may or may not be based on facts. At certain points in any discussion, sarcasm may ensue.
Reply
post #69 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtomlin View Post

I call bullshit!

You specifically said, "if Apple calls it 10.10, then they need to go back to school", which is what lead to this whole discussion about software version numbers.
Meaning Apple is not the one that is calling it 10.10.
post #70 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post


Meaning Apple is not the one that is calling it 10.10.

 

They haven't called it anything yet! But you're saying if they do call it 10.10, they need to relearn the decimal system. Even though this has nothing to do with the decimal system.

 

Again, please explain XNU version 2422.100.13 to us?

Disclaimer: The things I say are merely my own personal opinion and may or may not be based on facts. At certain points in any discussion, sarcasm may ensue.
Reply
Disclaimer: The things I say are merely my own personal opinion and may or may not be based on facts. At certain points in any discussion, sarcasm may ensue.
Reply
post #71 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

Actually that was you assuming what I said because I accidentally replied to you on my phone. Stop putting words in my mouth. I posted because I was tickled that reporters referring to 10.10 could mean Puma. Now please shut up

No, that is what you said. You even used an example of 10.10000000.01 for a software version which you called Puma. In fact, the only numerical reduction that can be made from your silly example is making it 10.10000000.1 as leading zeros can be removed from WHOLE numbers.

I've taken the liberty of placing your comments below for the world to see in case you ever learn to use the Edit button...
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

Well If Apple is calling it 10.10 they need to go back to school. If these tech journalists are the ones calling it 10.10, 10.1, 10.100000, it doesn't matter how many zeros are behind it, is still 10.1 Puma
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

I think you are the one who is confused. I don't need an explanation. I simply was saying that numerically 10.10 is no different from 10.1. Journalists keep referring it as 10.10 (not Apple). Why is THAT so hard to understand?
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

Try telling the computer it doesn't have to follow the decimal system. This is not a system Apple made up that does not have to follow an actual number system. 10.1.1 already exists it patched Puma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

10.10000000.01 would still be a version of 10.1 Puma. You can add zeros and decimals all you want.


Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

Meaning Apple is not the one that is calling it 10.10.

That wasn't your meaning. You clearly stated your meaning that the period used as a separator between discreet whole numbers is in fact a mathematical symbol known as a decimal point even though there can be TWO (or more) or them, as well as letters and other symbols, within the designation of the software version.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #72 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtomlin View Post

Again, please explain XNU version 2422.100.13 to us?

You can't give him a number in the thousands when he can't even understand two separate numbers that only have a value of 10.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #73 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post


OMG. You are all idiots. I was commenting on what Journalists are calling it not ON the actual numbering system! I actually work for Apple. Where am I saying I am right about anything? This was a comment on the journalism not the software distribution system!

Wow, you are clearly delusional. Your original statement was that if Apple calls it 10.10 they need to go back to school. Working for Apple is irrelevant to the conversation and doesn't lend you any additional credibility. It's not that difficult to just admit your misunderstanding of software versioning and move on rather than trying to attack ad hominem everyone else.

 

As mentioned by others, OS X 10.9.3 (13D65) is using the schema [ major version . minor version . revision number (BUILD NUMBER)]

So the 10 signifies the 10th major version of Mac OS, the 9 signifies the 9th minor version of Mac OS 10, the 3 signifies the 3rd revision of the 9th minor version of the 10th major version of Mac OS, and the (13D65) is the build number as explained by mjtomlin.

 

 

-PopinFRESH

post #74 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtomlin View Post
 

 

They haven't called it anything yet! But you're saying if they do call it 10.10, they need to relearn the decimal system. Even though this has nothing to do with the decimal system.

 

Again, please explain XNU version 2422.100.13 to us?

Actually web analytics firms have detected an OS version reporting as OS X 10.10 which would indicate that Apple has numbered it already. I can't find the other report I looked at previously that confirmed at least some of these versions were coming from IP's at Apples corporate campus but here is the Macworld article.

 

http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/mac/apple-already-testing-os-x-1010-analytics-suggest-3477032/

 

-PopinFRESH

post #75 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post
OMG. You are all idiots. I was commenting on what Journalists are calling it not ON the actual numbering system! I actually work for Apple. Where am I saying I am right about anything? This was a comment on the journalism not the software distribution system!

I go out to dinner and come back to find this thread totally off the rails, SNAFU.

 

Didn't anyone read the wikipedia page on software versioning?

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #76 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstone View Post
 

I go out to dinner and come back to find this thread totally off the rails, SNAFU.

 

Didn't anyone read the wikipedia page on software versioning?

I did read it and it was fairly interesting information on software versioning in general. I like the bit about versioning in geek culture also. While the portion on how Apples numbering methods have changed since the release of OS X, I'd disagree with some of the information about Apples OS X versioning.

 

"Apple has a formalised version number structure based around the NumVersion struct, which specifies a one- or two-digit major version, a one-digit minor version, a one-digit "bug" (i.e. revision) version, a stage indicator (drawn from the set development/prealpha, alpha, beta and final/release), and a one-byte (i.e. having values in the range 0–255) pre-release version, which is only used at stages prior to final."

 

This would indicate that 10.9.9f.255 would be the last version possible of OS X before moving to OS 11. They could simply be elaborating on the NumVersion structure in general and they do mention later under another Apple heading that basically Apple has shifted this scheme to keeping OS X (10) constant. So the 10 is ignored and the 9 in 10.9.3 is the major version, the 3 would be the minor version. Regardless, your other point about the "rails" was also noted...

 

How about that banner! Moscone West is starting to look like June 2nd is just around the corner. :)

 

-PopinFRESH

post #77 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post


You can't use letters to represent a number¡

You forgot the sarcasm tag otherwise you've just completely voided the entire Roman Numeral system... which incidentally is a good thing because it was so crap in the first place.

post #78 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post

As far as I can tell you are the idiot that has his panties in a bunch over a software version number. Did you number it 10.10? Do you not understand how decimals work? You see, the number behind it is a smaller number the bigger number is towards the left. 10.9 is now 11 should be next. That is how decimals work. Now you can stop being a douche because I commented on how journalists are referring as 10.10. It was not a comment on how it was wrong it CAN be read as Puma 10.1. That is all I was saying. Now get a life.

Google "context"

Help! I'm trapped in a white dungeon of amazing precision and impeccable tolerances!

Reply

Help! I'm trapped in a white dungeon of amazing precision and impeccable tolerances!

Reply
post #79 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

"Yatta!"  —Hiro Nakamura

やった —Hiro Nakamura
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
Reply
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
Reply
post #80 of 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by djd214 View Post


Meaning Apple is not the one that is calling it 10.10.

If the date is 05.27.10, does it mean May 27, 2001 because the trailing zero doesn't matter? Are those decimal points? No of course they aren't, they are separators. Arguing your point makes your IQ appear 0.0000000000

Help! I'm trapped in a white dungeon of amazing precision and impeccable tolerances!

Reply

Help! I'm trapped in a white dungeon of amazing precision and impeccable tolerances!

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple begins decorating San Francisco's Moscone Center ahead of next week's WWDC