or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple rumored to debut cheaper iMac and 8GB iPhone 5s at WWDC [update: nope]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple rumored to debut cheaper iMac and 8GB iPhone 5s at WWDC [update: nope] - Page 3

post #81 of 86

This is getting off topic a bit. :lol:

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #82 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

This is getting off topic a bit. lol.gif

Yup. Just a bit my friend. Just a bit.
post #83 of 86
Just goes to show you, it's pin-the-tail on the donkey with these analysts. Some are luckier than others.
post #84 of 86
Originally Posted by Eric38 View Post
Just goes to show you, it's pin-the-tail on the donkey with these analysts. Some are luckier than others.

 

No, they’re playing pin the tail on the donkey, in the dark, using paper clips attached to tapeworms, and the poster of the donkey (actually an aardvark) is in the other room.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #85 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

No, they’re playing pin the tail on the donkey, in the dark, using paper clips attached to tapeworms, and the poster of the donkey (actually an aardvark) is in the other room.
I see it as more that they're playing pin the tail on the donkey in an attempt to describe a chess match in progress on another continent.

Or maybe they're playing Yahtzee! to try and work out the result of a Go tournament in 3rd Century China.

Or maybe they're throwing mud against a wall to divine the results of the Brockian Ultra Cricket Galactic Championships.
post #86 of 86
Originally Posted by Anome View Post
Or maybe they're throwing mud against a wall to divine the results of the Brockian Ultra Cricket Galactic Championships.

 

You zarkin’ frood.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple rumored to debut cheaper iMac and 8GB iPhone 5s at WWDC [update: nope]