or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › New Beats by Dre promo film prominently features iPhone 5s

New Beats by Dre promo film prominently features iPhone 5s - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Which are based on back to the 1940's pilot's headphones.

Actually headphones go back to earlier in the 1900s. I have a pair that was designed to by used with home-made crystal radios (and old battery operated tube radios) from the 1920s or earlier. They had no padding and would put your ears to sleep after a while from squashing your ears against your head.

"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
post #42 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilution View Post

"Always has" doesn't means "always will". 

Apple's audio expertise has always been trying to get the best sound from a very small speaker. Not an easy task.

Now they have the chance to concentrate on the speakers and the sound instead of speakers being an add on thought.

Until we can hear what they are going to do with it, we can't comment. 

The real reason you'd "never buy anything beats is the same reason you are an Android phone owner. You can't afford anything better.

Never say never. Things change, especially under new management.

I'm a 5s owner proudly and wouldn't be caught dead plugging in and Beats crap because I listen to actual music not Rap, not Hip Hop.

Where's the new Apple TV?

(So Y is the new X?   Zzzzzzzzzz......)

Where's the new Apple TV?

(So Y is the new X?   Zzzzzzzzzz......)
post #43 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazuzu View Post

I'm a 5s owner proudly and wouldn't be caught dead plugging in and Beats crap because I listen to actual music not Rap, not Hip Hop.

Tell us about this "actual" music?

(I'll bet it's shit*)

*to some.

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › New Beats by Dre promo film prominently features iPhone 5s