or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Investors › AAPL Investors › Apple increases issued shares for 7-for-1 stock split in official SEC amendment
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple increases issued shares for 7-for-1 stock split in official SEC amendment - Page 3

post #81 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by palomine View Post

Spam, you can block on mobile. See the user name to the left of their post....twiddle the arrow next to their name and select 'block user' from the drop down list. Easy.1cool.gif

Yes, the drop down menu appears only in desktop mode. Access the site using an iPhone and you'll see the difference.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply
post #82 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constable Odo View Post
 

Apple did the best it could but it was plain to see Apple's stock momentum ran out of gas.  Apparently, Amazon's 3D smartphone overshadowed Apple's split as the Amazon smartphone is being touted as another thorn in Apple's side.  All available money over the past couple of days has been poured into Amazon while Apple's stock was left to stagnate.  It seems there were a few talking heads who thought Apple might reach as high as $700 pre-split.  That was really too much to ask for.  Now the analysts are saying Apple is going to fall hard because it's at nosebleed levels and has risen too high too fast over the past couple of months.  I'm sure hoping they're wrong and the stock is taking a breather before the mom and pop retail investors jump in.

 

So sorry you bought Apple at $700.  Just bad timing on your part.

 

Most of us here are up 200%+ since buying the stock and are loving the recent run up to $650.

 

But not to worry.  In 12 months we should see $750-$800

post #83 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post
 

 

I'm not selling or buying any AAPL at the moment.

 

I was prepared to pick up some AAPL after the last earnings if it dropped, but as we all know, that didn't happen.

 

Yee with little faith.  Should have bought after the drop in Jan2014.  Should have bought after April earnings also.  It went up to $570.  You would be up over 10% now.  Apple showed 15% EPS growth in that quarter and that should have been a dead give away we would see $650-$700 in the very near future.

 

My 12 month target is $110

post #84 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregInPrague View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooch View Post

huh? don't let pesky little facts get in the way of your "reporting".

"Personally, I would like nothing more than to thoroughly proof each and every word of my articles before posting. But I can't." -- appleinsider's mike campbell, august 15, 2013

i guess mr. oliver is a protege.

Well at least they're trying. Check comment 14 for what they originally had. It is pretty hilarious that even when making corrections they still screw it up. However they're still raking in the money from page views regardless, so I guess the joke is really on us.

I rarely read the actual articles anymore. I mostly come here to read and comment on the comments.1biggrin.gif
post #85 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregInPrague View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooch View Post

huh? don't let pesky little facts get in the way of your "reporting".

"Personally, I would like nothing more than to thoroughly proof each and every word of my articles before posting. But I can't." -- appleinsider's mike campbell, august 15, 2013

i guess mr. oliver is a protege.

Well at least they're trying. Check comment 14 for what they originally had. It is pretty hilarious that even when making corrections they still screw it up. However they're still raking in the money from page views regardless, so I guess the joke is really on us.

I rarely read the actual articles anymore. I mostly come here to read and comment on the comments.1biggrin.gif

How very parasitic.

I love the wide-ranging articles on Apple Insider. The highlight for me is Mr. Dilger's entertaining insights into the Apple landscape. I hope he's been enjoying WWDC.
“I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.”
Reply
“I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.”
Reply
post #86 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post


How very parasitic.

I love the wide-ranging articles on Apple Insider. The highlight for me is Mr. Dilger's entertaining insights into the Apple landscape. I hope he's been enjoying WWDC.

'Parasitic'? Ok... (Not sure you know the meaning of the word) 1rolleyes.gif

Understand the word 'rarely'?
post #87 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazuzu View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualZone View Post

Ever thought about anger management courses?

Not only that but some good therapy - see if Apple bought Amazon tomorrow he's be praising that same 3D phone as a godsend. You can't discuss anything with him that's not an Apple product or unless Apple owns it. . He swears up and down now Beats and Dre are the creme de la creme of headphone technology because -1. Dre's made a success selling Drek and 2. Apple now owns it

Meanwhile any audio or stereo engineer outside of Rap or Hip Hop would use such crap.

Please stop, with your obsessive-compulsive drivel.
post #88 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazuzu View Post


Not only that but some good therapy - see if Apple bought Amazon tomorrow he's be praising that same 3D phone as a godsend. You can't discuss anything with him that's not an Apple product or unless Apple owns it. . He swears up and down now Beats and Dre are the creme de la creme of headphone technology because -1. Dre's made a success selling Drek and 2. Apple now owns it. Meanwhile any audio or stereo engineer outside of Rap or Hip Hop would use such crap.

 

"He swears up and down now Beats and Dre are the creme de la creme of headphone technology"

 

For the benefit of everyone here, please quote a SINGLE POST I made as evidence of your bolded statement. I don't want multiple examples- I only need ONE. I'll go a step further- please post a single example of where I praised the quality of any Beats product, in any way whatsoever. Not only do you lie - but you take that lie and sensationalize it to such a staggeringly shameless degree. You could have just stated that I praised Beats headphone quality- that would have already been a blatant lie. You could have even just said that I praised the deal- that would also have been a lie. But no, that's not enough, so I "swore up and down that Beats and Dre are the creme de la creme of heaphone technology" - because, hey, why not, right? I won't even comment on the part where you claim to predict my hypothetical response about a hypothetical deal surrounding a hypothetical product that nobody knows anything about. Disgusting. 

 

So either show me and this entire forum evidence of your statement by way of a quote- or come back here and admit you're nothing but a blatant, cowardly liar who has decided to put words into my mouth because you don't like the fact that I constantly call you out on being a troll, a spammer and a liar. I've never praised Beats, or even the deal. The only thing I've done is called you out on spamming every thread here with your Beats/Dre hate- even threads completely unrelated to the topic, and contributing nothing but filth and drivel devoid of any reasoning or attempts at objectivity. Also, contrary to what you've stated, you've never tried to "discuss" anything with me- that would imply you make posts that leave room for discussion, instead of agenda-diven spam and mindless bashing. I have never once lied on this forum, nor have I twisted anyone's words, nor ever disregarded the facts. Anyone who has seen my posts knows this. 

 

I'm waiting for the quotes. As is the rest of the forum. Prove to everyone that I stated what you claimed I stated. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AAPL Investors
AppleInsider › Forums › Investors › AAPL Investors › Apple increases issued shares for 7-for-1 stock split in official SEC amendment