or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple, Inc. employees pass out free iTunes song cards at San Francisco LGBT Pride Parade
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple, Inc. employees pass out free iTunes song cards at San Francisco LGBT Pride Parade

post #1 of 197
Thread Starter 
Apple's chief executive Tim Cook joined Lisa Jackson, the company's new head of environmental issues, in leading a large group of Apple employes in San Francisco's annual Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride parade today, handing out certificates good for a free iTunes song to onlookers.

June 29, 2014


The LGBT Pride event is an annual celebration held in support of civil rights and a reminder of the violence, discrimination and social stigma that were once pervasive against minorities of gender identity and sexual preference--as well as a reminder of further work that needs to be done.

San Francisco's annual Pride event is held throughout June, culminating in a series of celebrations and events during the last week of the month, including the parade. Employees posted photos from the event, including more than a few selfies with Cook. Cook posted his own tweet, stating "Congrats to 5000 Apple employees/families who attended today's Pride parade. Inclusion inspires innovation."

June 29, 2014


Jackson, who joined the company last year from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, posted a photo noting she was "honored to be a banner carrier," and portraying the company's iconic logo drawn in the rainbow colors associated with Pride diversity above simply, "Pride."

June 29, 2014


The LGBT Pride parade serves in part as a reminder of the June 1969 Stonewall Riots, a significant event in America's history of routine oppression and violent arrests of gays when patrons at New York City's Stonewall Inn gay bar fought back after a police raid, furthering the emerging new era of civil rights protests and budding political representation of LGBT minorities.

Cook has repeatedly addressed civil rights as an important issue, and Apple has frequently contributed to efforts seeking to end discrimination and to call attention to human rights issues, including those affecting lesbians, gays and transgendered people.

In April 2011, Apple employees contributed a "It Gets Better" video to the Trevor Project--an effort to support youth contemplating suicide--offering positive messages of encouragement voiced by adults who have lived through the same kind of stigma and bullying.





Apple has not sponsored an officially sanctioned group marching in the San Francisco parade before. David James, one of the participants of the "It Gets Better" video, was at the parade today, noting via Instagram "Let's make history today! But first let me take a #selfie," posting a photo he took with Cook.
post #2 of 197
Tim Cook tweeted that 5000 employees plus families came out to support civil rights. So much for only Cook attending this event and it being definitive proof that he's a gay.

Edited by SolipsismX - 6/29/14 at 3:17pm

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #3 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post


As if this guy needed "outed" 1wink.gif

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply

2014 27" Retina iMac i5, 2012 27" iMac i7, 2011 Mac Mini i5
iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPod Touch 5
Time Capsule 5, (3) AirPort Express 2, (2) Apple TV 3

Reply
post #4 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andysol View Post

As if this guy needed "outed" 1wink.gif

Are these four homosexuals for wearing the Apple Pride shirts?

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #5 of 197

Soli, you seem to have some real issues in coming to terms that Tim Cook is gay.  I'm not sure if it's coming from a place of homophobia or somewhere else but I suggest you learn to deal with it and move on.  Tim Cook's sexuality is a non-issue.

"Proof is irrelevant" - Solipsism
Reply
"Proof is irrelevant" - Solipsism
Reply
post #6 of 197

How about we all just not discuss this nonsense, 'kay? "YOU BIGOT YOU CALL HOMOSEXUALITY NONSENSE WHY I OUGHT TO..."

post #7 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidFTW View Post

Soli, you seem to have some real issues in coming to terms that Tim Cook is gay.  I'm not sure if it's coming from a place of homophobia or somewhere else but I suggest you learn to deal with it and move on.  Tim Cook's sexuality is a non-issue.

That's hysterical.

You should try to come to terms with concept of proof, as well as with the hypocrisy of saying it's a non-issue whilst whilst clearly weighing that you know for sure. Perhaps you want to tell us how you know.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #8 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post


That's hysterical.

You should try to come to terms with concept of proof, as well as with the hypocrisy of saying it's a non-issue whilst whilst clearly weighing that you know for sure. Perhaps you want to tell us how you know.

 

Seriously, drop this campaign you're on.  It's not a big deal.  Move on.

"Proof is irrelevant" - Solipsism
Reply
"Proof is irrelevant" - Solipsism
Reply
post #9 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidFTW View Post

Seriously, drop this campaign you're on.  It's not a big deal.  Move on.

Yes, it's a huge deal when people like you state opinion as fact without any shred of evidence because you can't see past your ignorant, hateful, and narrow-minded view or the world.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #10 of 197

It's unlikely that I would ever find myself at any LGBT parade, and I don't live in San Francisco, but where is my free iTunes card handed out to me for being an awesome heterosexual?:err:

 

Where's my parade?

 

According to the article, it's only a pass for one free song, so it's not a big deal, but has Apple ever handed out any free iTunes cards at other types of parades?

post #11 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post


Yes, it's a huge deal when people like you state opinion as fact without any shred of evidence because you can't see past your ignorant, hateful, and narrow-minded view or the world.

 

Actually, the primary reason for Cook to avoid public mention of his sexuality revolves is not some cowering fear about somebody knowing he's "a gay" but rather centers on the bigoted efforts of some groups to stage disruptive hate campaigns that could potentially affect Apple's product sales.

 

Cook is not really closeted. He just doesn't want to deal with Islamic states and Tea Party groups trying to block sales of iPads to schools or whatever other nonsense because the company is run by "a gay." 

post #12 of 197
There's also a sale on LGBT movies on iTunes.

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #13 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Where's my parade?

If you think have a deserving cause worthy of a free song download, start your own parade and get 5000 Apple employees to support it.

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #14 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post
 

It's unlikely that I would ever find myself at any LGBT parade, and I don't live in San Francisco, but where is my free iTunes card handed out to me for being an awesome heterosexual?:err:

 

Where's my parade?

 

According to the article, it's only a pass for one free song, so it's not a big deal, but has Apple ever handed out any free iTunes cards at other types of parades?

 

Where's "your" parade? What universally stigmatized and hated minority do you belong to that requires a supportive community? 

 

And if you declare that its "unlikely you would ever find yourself at a any LGBT parade" why should anyone care about your demands for 99 cents out of what has to be the most petty self-serving statement of greed and entitlement that I've yet seen, even counting the decades of Usenet posts and hours of Fox News reporting that I've waded through? 

post #15 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrections View Post

Actually, the primary reason for Cook to avoid public mention of his sexuality revolves is not some cowering fear about somebody knowing he's "a gay" but rather centers on the bigoted efforts of some groups to stage disruptive hate campaigns that could potentially affect Apple's product sales.

Cook is not really closeted. He just doesn't want to deal with Islamic states and Tea Party groups trying to block sales of iPads to schools or whatever other nonsense because the company is run by "a gay." 

1) That sounds like speculation.

2) In the other thread I mentioned that not being closeted doesn't mean you make your personal life a public spectacle.

3) None of that has no barring on the fact that many are making absolute claims they can't support. Is this not 2014 or are we to dunk Cook in a lake to see if he sinks or floats (that might be witches)? The "I've heard it speculated for years so it must be a fact" is irrational. That is how the 24 hour news outlets bombard us with info in order to sway our thinking but only fools believe what they hear only because it's oft repeated despite no evidence to support the claims even if one thinks the odds are high.
Edited by SolipsismX - 6/29/14 at 3:49pm

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #16 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

It's unlikely that I would ever find myself at any LGBT parade, and I don't live in San Francisco, but where is my free iTunes card handed out to me for being an awesome heterosexual?1bugeye.gif

Where's my parade?

According to the article, it's only a pass for one free song, so it's not a big deal, but has Apple ever handed out any free iTunes cards at other types of parades?

You design a rally that gets 5000 Apple employees to attend and I'll not only buy you a song, I'll buy you anything on the iTunes Store, App Store or iBookstore.


edit: Pipped by @Suddenly Newton.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #17 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrections View Post
 

Where's "your" parade? What universally stigmatized and hated minority do you belong to that requires a supportive community? 

 

And if you declare that its "unlikely you would ever find yourself at a any LGBT parade" why should anyone care about your demands for 99 cents out of what has to be the most petty self-serving statement of greed and entitlement that I've yet seen, even counting the decades of Usenet posts and hours of Fox News reporting that I've waded through? 

 

What I wrote is meant to be taken with a grain of salt, as I'm just trying to be funny sometimes.

 

But I do find it ironic that if a group of people representing people like me (regular guy, white male, heterosexual) were to hold a special parade to celebrate ourselves, it would probably be reported as being a hate group on the march.:lol: 

post #18 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Tim Cook tweeted that 5000 employees plus families came out to support civil rights. So much for only Cook attending this event and it being definitive proof that he's a gay.

Not to throw fuel on the fire, but I do think that this constitutes legitimate, irrefutable proof:

Tim Cook is a marcher...

post #19 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrections View Post
 

Cook is not really closeted. He just doesn't want to deal with Islamic states and Tea Party groups trying to block sales of iPads to schools or whatever other nonsense because the company is run by "a gay." 

 

That's Tim Cook meeting with the ruler of Dubai. I'm not gay and I'm not a CEO, but if I were, I certainly wouldn't set foot in any primitive countries that hates me and would murder me.

 

From Wiki:

Article 354 of the Federal Penal Code states, "Whoever commits rape on a female or sodomy with a male shall be punished by death."

 

In 2013, it was announced that all the Gulf Cooperative Countries had agreed to establish some form of, yet unknown, testing in order to ban and deport gay foreigners.[1]

post #20 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

What I wrote is meant to be taken with a grain of salt, as I'm just trying to be funny sometimes.

But I do find it ironic that if a group of people representing people like me (regular guy, white male, heterosexual) were to hold a special parade to celebrate ourselves, it would probably be reported as being a hate group on the march.lol.gif  

No it wouldn't, so long as you were showing pride in your natural heterosexuality. Now if you excluded others because they don't have the "correct" sexual orientation then it would be a hateful. Note that Pride parade is for everyone. As Tim Cook put it, "Inclusion inspires innovation."

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredumb View Post

Not to throw fuel on the fire, but I do think that this constitutes legitimate, irrefutable proof:

Tim Cook is a marcher...

Sure, just like it's irrefutable proof that 5000 Apple employees and their families are all gay¡



1oyvey.gif
Edited by SolipsismX - 6/29/14 at 4:00pm

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #21 of 197
In the face of homosexual accusations, Tim Cook would have defended himself as either heterosexual or asexual while defending equal human rights for LGBT.
post #22 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post
 

 

What I wrote is meant to be taken with a grain of salt, as I'm just trying to be funny sometimes.

 

But I do find it ironic that if a group of people representing people like me (regular guy, white male, heterosexual) were to hold a special parade to celebrate ourselves, it would probably be reported as being a hate group on the march.:lol: 

 

Pride parades are not held so people can "celebrate themselves."

 

You should inform yourself about the history of gays lesbians and trans people and why parades are held. 

 

When white men are a minority in both number and in political power, and are routinely subjected to violence, concerted social stigma, religious pogroms and other forms of discrimination targeting their identity as a vulnerable, outnumbered group, then you can have your support group and march for equal rights. 

 

Waving white power flags when you already have clear economic and political advantages does sound like a hate group because when you have all the privilege and demand more, the only place you can take it from is from those who are already treated as unequals by your majority power group.

 

But really, why does this need to be explained to you? Do you think "white male heterosexuals" are anything other than privileged? Look around a little. 

post #23 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post
 

 

What I wrote is meant to be taken with a grain of salt, as I'm just trying to be funny sometimes.

 

But I do find it ironic that if a group of people representing people like me (regular guy, white male, heterosexual) were to hold a special parade to celebrate ourselves, it would probably be reported as being a hate group on the march.:lol: 

 

Its actually not a bad idea, but you'd have to hold it in the same spirit they hold theirs.  No "We're right, everyone else is wrong" attitude, although standing up for yourself not being "wrong" is allowed.  Invite everyone, including the LGBT community.   Break the stigma that us white, male, heteros are too 'boring' to throw a parade :p   A gay pride parade was marching by my hotel in Nice last year and headed for the ocean, so I joined them.  What a great and fun group of people!

 

The fact that there is a LGBT parade in and of itself has them isolating themselves a little bit, because they distinguish themselves as 'different' while stressing that different is accepatable.

 

Real progress will be made when Apple II decides to throw his parade and it is the 'LGBTS' parade to include the 'straights'  Then it will just be a parade of people having a good time.

post #24 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post
 

 

That's Tim Cook meeting with the ruler of Dubai. I'm not gay and I'm not a CEO, but if I were, I certainly wouldn't set foot in any primitive countries that hates me and would murder me.

 

From Wiki:

Article 354 of the Federal Penal Code states, "Whoever commits rape on a female or sodomy with a male shall be punished by death."

 

In 2013, it was announced that all the Gulf Cooperative Countries had agreed to establish some form of, yet unknown, testing in order to ban and deport gay foreigners.[1]

 

Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas and Utah all have "anti-sodomy" laws too, all crafted to entrap and target homosexuals. Those laws were unconstitutional by the SCOTUS in 2003 and can't be effectively used anymore, but they have not been overturned yet.

 

Do you think Cook has never been to Florida or Texas, where Apple has major operations?

 

Do you think that American gays have never been to Dubai? 

 

Baffling logic sir.

post #25 of 197
Hmmm, I might have to rethink my choice of computers... It is one thing to be a 'gay' CEO; it is another thing to openly rejoice in it and hand out free stuff only to gay people. Where is my free iTunes stuff.
post #26 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrections View Post
 

 

Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas and Utah all have "anti-sodomy" laws too, all crafted to entrap and target homosexuals. Those laws were unconstitutional by the SCOTUS in 2003 and can't be effectively used anymore, but they have not been overturned yet.

 

Do you think Cook has never been to Florida or Texas, where Apple has major operations?

 

Do you think that American gays have never been to Dubai? 

 

Baffling logic sir.

It is not my intention to begin any political debate, as I am aware that there are other forum sections for that, but surely, you can't possibly compare some old laws in the US that are not enforced anymore to real anti-gay laws and the real big problems that gay people might face in certain primitive countries of the world.

post #27 of 197
I'm sure the militant homosexual fascists would bash Tim Cook if he didn't show up. Look at what happened to the Mozilla founder for privately disagreeing with the homosexual movement and having the audacity to believe marriage is between a man and woman (what shame he stepped down because a small minority disagreed him).

I wonder what the next American "social injustice" movement will be...?
post #28 of 197
I think the primary reason is that it's unnecessary. I don't walk around announcing to everyone that I like girls. Cook doesn't need to get on TV and announce that he likes dudes. He is true to his causes by his actions and his support, and he doesn't conceal who he is.
post #29 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Tim Cook tweeted that 5000 employees plus families came out to support civil rights. So much for only Cook attending this event and it being definitive proof that he's a gay.
In case you're referring to me with this comment I never said that Cook was the only one to attend. But I don't think it's a coincidence that Cook showed up and that Apple's first officially sanctioned march in the parade happened with Cook as CEO. I noticed too that for the past week Apple's flag at company headquarters was replaced with the rainbow flag. Any one know if Apple has done this in prior years?
post #30 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

It is not my intention to begin any political debate, as I am aware that there are other forum sections for that, but surely, you can't possibly compare some old laws in the US that are not enforced anymore to real anti-gay laws and the real big problems that gay people might face in certain primitive countries of the world.

1) If you enter in a dialogue about hard fought civil rights you're in a political discussion.

2) Are you honestly saying that if the man he was meeting with thought Cook was gay they would execute him? Have you ever heard of hypocrisy in politics or how customs and laws don't matter when money is involved? "The money of my enemy is my friend"

3) Calling others primitive is offensive purely for having different customs is offensive. Herodotus of Halicarnassus asked people about different customs. Specifically, he asked the Greeks about people in modern day India that ate their dead as a sign of respect, honour and a way of passing into the afterlife. He then asked those people about the Greek custom of burning their dead. Each culture found it’s own practices natural and superior. Perhaps there is a lesson in there for you.
Edited by SolipsismX - 6/29/14 at 6:09pm

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #31 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

It's unlikely that I would ever find myself at any LGBT parade, and I don't live in San Francisco, but where is my free iTunes card handed out to me for being an awesome heterosexual?1bugeye.gif

Where's my parade?

According to the article, it's only a pass for one free song, so it's not a big deal, but has Apple ever handed out any free iTunes cards at other types of parades?
So who's next to get a free iTunes card? Not white heterosexual anything, that's for sure. lol.gif
post #32 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

2) Are you honestly saying that if the man he was meeting with knew thought he was gay they would execute him? Have you ever heard of hypocrisy in politics or how even "enemies" are friends when money is involved? "The money of my enemy is my friend"

 

No, I'm not saying that the high profile CEO of Apple would have been arrested, for the obvious reasons that you have mentioned. But I am saying that no way in hell would I ever visit such countries, if I were just a regular gay person. Would you honestly be comfortable visiting such countries, if you were gay? I think that any regular gay person visiting such places would be pretty foolish to do so, and if something bad happened to them, then they would mostly have themselves to blame, for being so stupid.

 

3) Your comments about calling others primitive is offensive for different customs is ridiculous.

 

Rationalizing away barbaric and violent practices as to merely being "different customs" is not a valid excuse and it's not going to spare anybody or any country from being criticized by me.

post #33 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

No, I'm not saying that the high profile CEO of Apple would have been arrested, for the obvious reasons that you have mentioned. But I am saying that no way in hell would I ever visit such countries, if I were just a regular gay person. Would you honestly be comfortable visiting such countries, if you were gay? I think that any regular gay person visiting such places would be pretty foolish to do so, and if something bad happened to them, then they would mostly have themselves to blame, for being so stupid.

There are plenty of places I won't go simply because I'm American, as well as places I won't go simply because I'm a living person who values my life.
Quote:
Rationalizing away barbaric and violent practices as to merely being "different customs" is not a valid excuse and it's not going to spare anybody or any country from being criticized by me.

You've stated many violent methods to dealing with people over the years. Of all the people on this forum, including the trolls, I find you to be the most barbaric in your comments and wishes toward anyone that is slightly different than you. I think you've even made such comments if one prefers to use Android.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #34 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post
You've stated many violent methods to dealing with people over the years. Of all the people on this forum, including the trolls, I find you to be the most barbaric in your comments and wishes toward anyone that is slightly different than you. I think you've even made such comments if one prefers to use Android.

 

Luckily for Android users, I'm just one guy posting opinions on an internet forum. I don't write my own laws, and I'm not the ruler of any country.:lol:

 

Meanwhile in the real world, those other people, countries and customs that you like to defend do actually murder people.:D I've never killed a single person in my whole life, honestly.:lol: 

post #35 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Meanwhile in the real world, those other people, countries and customs that you like to defend do actually murder people.1biggrin.gif

So you live in a country that is free from murder, corruption, or any customs that seem outdated or unfair?
Quote:
I've never killed a single person in my whole life, honestly.lol.gif  

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #36 of 197

Tim Cook, gay leader of Apple, has no right to tread on the brand name "Apple" by using it to promote his sexual preferences.  It is good that homosexuals are coming more into the open, but corporate matters should be separated from sexual orientation.  

 

Jobs had class.  We all knew that he was liberal, and open to sexual freedom, but he ALWAYS showed his CLASS  - unlike the relatively non-creative (so far) heir, Cook who stands on Jobs' accomplishments, and SELLS not innovation, but his gayness as though it is an 'accomplishment' that shareholders should be proud of. 

 

He's gay - wow - how interesting - not.

post #37 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post


So you live in a country that is free from murder, corruption, or any customs that seem outdated or unfair?

 

I believe that your strawman image also fits perfectly to what you wrote, as I have never suggested or ever claimed that the USA is perfect, far from it. No country on the planet is perfect, but that doesn't mean that other countries are immune from criticism. We've debated in the past, and we will never agree on certain things, and that's ok. You have your views and I have mine. I believe that not all countries are equal, I believe that not all cultures are equal and I believe that not all religions are equal. It is a rather simplistic and naive view of things to assume that everything is equal in this world, in my opinion. 

post #38 of 197

So, why is Cook making it an issue, and using the Apple Brand Name as his platform.  Tasteless exhibitionism.  

post #39 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

I have never suggested or ever claimed that the USA is perfect...

"Meanwhile in the real world, those other people, countries and customs that you like to defend do actually murder people"

You're right, you never said that the USA doesn't do these things, you just never mention it when you're calling everyone else but Americans primitive barbarians. Touché¡

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #40 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrections View Post
 

Actually, the primary reason for Cook to avoid public mention of his sexuality revolves is not some cowering fear about somebody knowing he's "a gay" but rather centers on the bigoted efforts of some groups to stage disruptive hate campaigns that could potentially affect Apple's product sales.

 

This still sounds like you're begging the question. The unproven assertion is that he's gay, and your conclusion is that, as a result, he remains silent to avoid impacting Apple product sales. I argue that your assertion is unproven and Valleywag's earlier rumormongering amounts to hearsay, and cannot be held as fact.

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple, Inc. employees pass out free iTunes song cards at San Francisco LGBT Pride Parade