or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Investors › AAPL Investors › Evercore raises Apple price target to $115, predicts sales of 58M iPhones in December quarter

Evercore raises Apple price target to $115, predicts sales of 58M iPhones in December quarter - Page 2

post #41 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky the Macky View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegurgitatedCoprolite View Post

I attended a conference this past weekend, and each person on either side of me had some sort of Sumsang faux-iPad device. I had my iPad "3". We were all looking at an 80+page PDF, and I was amazed how glitchy and laggy those Sumsang Andwoid devices were, while I was able to scroll and flick the document with ease on my iPad 3. Both persons had to constantly repeat gestures to get their faux iPads to respond. I wanted to ask them why in the world they chose those devices when clearly an iPad is far superior. 

What kind of conference was that?, because I hardly ever see any Android tablets in the wild. I am however not the least bit surprised by the glitchiness and lagginess that you describe on those garbage tablets. I believe that it is a combination of people being cheap and ignorant.

I've mentioned this before, but last time I took a flight, I'd say that 90-95% of all tablet devices that I saw were iPads. If I were in a room and the majority of tablets that I saw were Android, then I would definitely have to leave that room, as I would instantly know that I'm hanging with a bad crowd, and there is nothing to be gained from those kind of people.

"If you are the smartest person in the room — you're in the wrong room."

Guess I'm always in the wrong room, then.
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
post #42 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I attended a conference this past weekend, and each person on either side of me had some sort of Sumsang faux-iPad device. I had my iPad "3". We were all looking at an 80+page PDF, and I was amazed how glitchy and laggy those Sumsang Andwoid devices were, while I was able to scroll and flick the document with ease on my iPad 3. Both persons had to constantly repeat gestures to get their faux iPads to respond. I wanted to ask them why in the world they chose those devices when clearly an iPad is far superior. 

What kind of conference was that?, because I hardly ever see any Android tablets in the wild. I am however not the least bit surprised by the glitchiness and lagginess that you describe on those garbage tablets. I believe that it is a combination of people being cheap and ignorant.

I've mentioned this before, but last time I took a flight, I'd say that 90-95% of all tablet devices that I saw were iPads. If I were in a room and the majority of tablets that I saw were Android, then I would definitely have to leave that room, as I would instantly know that I'm hanging with a bad crowd, and there is nothing to be gained from those kind of people.

Nah you're just on your own 1tongue.gif
post #43 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by singularity View Post

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If you‘ve nothing good to say, don‘t say anything at all, Mr. Singularity.
- African proverb
- African proverb
post #44 of 48

Evercore raises Apple price target to $115, predicts sales of 58M iPhones in ...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You must have missed the emoticon which was putting my comment in a light hearted jest rather than a nasty context.
post #45 of 48

Why do so many people have nested quoting turned on?

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.
post #46 of 48
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You must have missed the emoticon which was putting my comment in a light hearted jest rather than a nasty context.

I knew—and my comment was in the same spirit; the 'Mr. Singularity' was the giveaway. However, I appreciate that it was rather subtle. 😃
- African proverb
- African proverb
post #47 of 48
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I knew—and my comment was in the same spirit; the 'Mr. Singularity' was the giveaway. However, I appreciate that it was rather subtle. 😃
cool.
post #48 of 48
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

cool.

You're welcome.
- African proverb
- African proverb
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AAPL Investors
AppleInsider › Forums › Investors › AAPL Investors › Evercore raises Apple price target to $115, predicts sales of 58M iPhones in December quarter