or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Samsung's latest Apple-targeting ad slams battery life, calls iPhone users 'wall huggers'

Samsung's latest Apple-targeting ad slams battery life, calls iPhone users 'wall huggers' - Page 9

post #321 of 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Fair do's.

I prefer to use the greatest phone in the world, rather than the bastard product of a Godforsaken company called Samsung.

Oh yaaay, another Nokia fan. :D 

When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #322 of 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Fair do's.

I prefer to use the greatest phone in the world, rather than the bastard product of a Godforsaken company called Samsung.
Oh yaaay, another Nokia fan. 1biggrin.gif  

I used to own a Nokia in the 90s. £30 and it served me well.
“I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.”
“I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.”
post #323 of 323

Watch this "Will it Blend" video and see which phone blends faster. 

Always happy to debate an issue with anyone. Once it turns into name calling, I am out of there. 
Always happy to debate an issue with anyone. Once it turns into name calling, I am out of there. 
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Samsung's latest Apple-targeting ad slams battery life, calls iPhone users 'wall huggers'
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Samsung's latest Apple-targeting ad slams battery life, calls iPhone users 'wall huggers'