or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Video shows rumored 'iPhone 6' sapphire front panel destroyed by car

Video shows rumored 'iPhone 6' sapphire front panel destroyed by car - Page 3

post #81 of 84
The vehicle's weight itself didn't necessarily seem to be the problem but the initial unequal distribution with the edge.
post #82 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Only certain groups.

I'm not one of those people who believes that everything should be free or that everything should be equally available to everybody.

People and corporations who invest considerable amounts of their own money into researching new ideas, products and medicines deserve to reap all of the rewards, as they are the ones taking all of the risks.

A good example is a bio tech stock that I own, GILD (which is at all time highs now, yippie for me). They have this one amazing new drug called Sovaldi which costs $1000 per pill, per day. It's practically a cure for hepatitis-C. They are not a charity, and if somebody can't afford it, then too bad for them. They have invested an incredible amount of money, and they are definitely entitled to recoup and to even profit on their hard work. 

A society where innovators and risk takers are not rewarded would be a terribly primitive society. There's a reason that so much innovation has happened in the USA, compared to other places on the planet. It's not random luck.

it has more to do with American being a new clean slate without any prior wealth and the shackles such legacies entail, and the influx of randoms from all over the world. diversity, I believe it's called.

btw, techno-libertarians make me want to barf. self-entitled privileged white guys. every one.
post #83 of 84
Originally Posted by NolaMacGuy View Post
self-entitled privileged white guys. every one.

Generalizations make me want to barf. Is a ‘technolibertarian’ a real thing or a fantasy dreamed up by those who don’t comprehend whatever argument is being held here? :lol:

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.
post #84 of 84
Haha! I'm pretty sure he was referring to my response to your post.
I don't care about what the ignorant masses perceive as truth. I'm concerned with the facts on the ground.
I don't care about what the ignorant masses perceive as truth. I'm concerned with the facts on the ground.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Video shows rumored 'iPhone 6' sapphire front panel destroyed by car