or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Gameover Zeus botnet reanimated, exposing the harm in "open" Android, Windows malware platforms

Gameover Zeus botnet reanimated, exposing the harm in "open" Android, Windows malware platforms - Page 2

post #41 of 50
Hey Relic—good to see you posting still. Thank you for your generous words the other day. I've come down with some fever or other for the past few days. I like to think some of your pain has been transferred to me to help alleviate your suffering. Nuts, I know.

I hope it all goes well for you whilst you're in hospital.
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
post #42 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

LOL at that nurse of yours, some things never change.

What has changed is my not knowing you went in for no less than 5 surgeries. Sounds like they know exactly what they're doing, which gives me confidence. And with that I look forward to many more of your witty posts, and technical knowledge.

No it's 5, I said I have a total of 4 left, one of which had already been performed before I posted that. There two different types of surgeries done over a few sessions but it's the latter that I can't wait for. I get boobies! Nothing to big, handfuls really, their temporary, kind of like trainers, until what's left of my muscles and the fat that was transferred from my once luscious ass to my chest and the skin outside heals properly around them. Still better then looking like Peter Pan, seriously, me and Mary Martin could be twins.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #43 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Hey Relic—good to see you posting still. Thank you for your generous words the other day. I've come down with some fever or other for the past few days. I like to think some of your pain has been transferred to me to help alleviate your suffering. Nuts, I know.

I hope it all goes well for you whilst you're in hospital.

Thank you so much, I hope you get better soon. Drink lot's of whiskey, kills what ails you, like your memories, your hopes and dreams, the once beautiful relationship you had, friendships, or the cat you accidentally threw in the dryer thinking it was scarf, who's name was ironically Fluffy, I need to go to a meeting, excuse me.;) 

post #44 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

^ post

Well, if you do something, you'll need to do it right. And thorough, so this is all good. I read in the next post you have a meeting, so wishing you good luck. Again. Thanks for all the laughs. Again. And if you turn out to look like Mary, a very pretty woman, I'll just remember that beautiful woman playing her cello. Nobody tops her.

Quote:
I get boobies!

How to enter the Apple logo  on iOS:
/Settings/Keyboard/Shortcut and paste in  which you copied from an email draft or a note. Screendump
/Settings/Keyboard/Shortcut and paste in  which you copied from an email draft or a note. Screendump
post #45 of 50

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
post #46 of 50
Quote:

I read in the next post you have a meeting, so wishing you good luck. 

Yea well the word for my boobs is ________. No meeting, it was a joke, you know, AA meeting, the whole drinking thing, I thought simply saying meeting was enough. I don't know my head is all loopy, with jumping circles, why is there a bear in  my bed.

post #47 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

1.) That's cute honey, now put it down, God know's where it's been.

2.) Boobs are Poop, hhhmmm, ooohhh, it makes sense now, look I have the perfect guy for you.

Couldn't decide on a post, so I will let you the audience at home decide. :lol: 

post #48 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Yea well the word for my boobs is ________. No meeting, it was a joke, you know, AA meeting, the whole drinking thing, I thought simply saying meeting was enough. I don't know my head is all loopy, with jumping circles, why is there a bear in  my bed.

I did get it, still, thanks. Well, get some rest. You'll appreciate the bear after you have woken up.
post #49 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by delreyjones View Post

If I can't feel sympathy for people who are less sophisticated than I am, why should people who are more sophisticated than me ever feel sympathy for me?  Perhaps I'll never need any sympathy because I'm perfect?;)

The answer is to do with the difference between 'empathy' and 'sympathy'.

post #50 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky the Macky View Post

"Duhh, it's not even from MY bank, but I think I'll do it eenyway... a feller cain't be too safe, I always say."

Have you seen this classic saga. http://www.419eater.com/html/joe_eboh.htm

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
  • Gameover Zeus botnet reanimated, exposing the harm in "open" Android, Windows malware platforms
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Gameover Zeus botnet reanimated, exposing the harm in "open" Android, Windows malware platforms