or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Killer Deal: Save up to $250 on Apple's latest Macs plus get a 3-Year AppleCare Protection Plan for free (now with iMacs, Mac Pros & Mac minis)

Killer Deal: Save up to $250 on Apple's latest Macs plus get a 3-Year AppleCare Protection Plan... - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Thanks - that did it. I had done it that way initially but didn't complete the purchase since they were not in stock. Got the adorama email telling me that something was in my cart and tried from there. While not as good as $2599, $2649 is still a great price. Now watch Apple update these this week!
post #42 of 44
...and it looks like they will update it Tuesday! 😞
post #43 of 44

I was deeply concerned to read that there appear to have been a number of problems for members of this forum - both in terms of actually placing orders with Adorama, and in getting them fulfilled.

While I can't identify any of you from your postings here, I'd like to reach out and invite you to  contact us at priceguides@appleinsider.com, with any queries or concerns you may have, so a representative can get back to you and do their best to help. 

Please accept my sincere apologies for any frustration or disappointment caused, and I very much look forward to hearing from you

Best wishes

Helen

post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd-diver View Post

Looks like the deal no longer works.  I initially was going for the $2599 MBP, but it was out of stock.  Just tried this again, and the price is at $2893 and the code AP08072014 no longer works...  :(

You must click through the links in our Price Guides or it won't work. Make sure you have cookies or JavaScript enabled. If you still have issues, contact us at priceguides@gmail.com and we'll address the situation. 

EIC- AppleInsider.com
Questions and comments to : kasper@appleinsider.com
EIC- AppleInsider.com
Questions and comments to : kasper@appleinsider.com
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Killer Deal: Save up to $250 on Apple's latest Macs plus get a 3-Year AppleCare Protection Plan for free (now with iMacs, Mac Pros & Mac minis)