or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney not in the running for Apple's vacant PR job

Former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney not in the running for Apple's vacant PR job - Page 2

post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

All that hyperventilation from the far right (in the previous thread) came to naught..... but it sure was funny watching them getting their panties in a bunch! lol.gif

(For the record, I think Apple should stay away from these political types, left or right).

I agree (including board members)! They come with too much baggage.

I think that Apple has always leaned a little to the left -- but, to my knowledge, never tried to impost their views or proselytize anyone.

'Impost' — a combination of impose and imprint? Combining pose and print might get you prose or pint.
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
post #42 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

All that hyperventilation from the far right (in the previous thread) came to naught..... but it sure was funny watching them getting their panties in a bunch! lol.gif

(For the record, I think Apple should stay away from these political types, left or right).

I agree (including board members)! They come with too much baggage.

I think that Apple has always leaned a little to the left -- but, to my knowledge, never tried to impost their views or proselytize anyone.

'Impost' — a combination of impose and imprint? Combining pose and print might get you prose or pint.

Or, a combination including impost might yield compost 1biggrin.gif
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker." - auxio -

"The perfect [birth]day -- A little playtime, a good poop, and a long nap." - Tomato Greeting Cards -
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker." - auxio -

"The perfect [birth]day -- A little playtime, a good poop, and a long nap." - Tomato Greeting Cards -
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney not in the running for Apple's vacant PR job