or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › YOU'VE SEEN STRANGERS KISS BEFORE, NOW WATCH THEM TAKE EACH OTHER'S CLOTHES OFF

YOU'VE SEEN STRANGERS KISS BEFORE, NOW WATCH THEM TAKE EACH OTHER'S CLOTHES OFF

post #1 of 2

I came across this article on one of my favorite sites, fastcocreate.com. It's actually just an add spot for a ShowTime original series called Masters of Sex, which if you haven't seen it yet I recommend a peek, it's really good. The video is quite innocent and defiantly worth a watch as It's amazing to see body chemistry at work. Anyway I thought you guys might enjoy it as well, have any of you connected with another as quickly as the people in the video?

Edited by Relic - 7/16/14 at 3:55pm
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Anyway I thought you guys might enjoy it as well, have any of you connected with another as quickly as the people in the video?

Funny site.

No, never like that. I once had a one night stand, and it was awful. Didn't even know her name till the next morning. I was a fool, and I never did anything like that afterwards. Besides, I need to be in love before I can 'make out'. Even tried it with my hairdresser last year, but couldn't go through with it. My best friend called me silly; I should simply enjoy the moment. Perhaps she's right.

I liked the slap video even more!
Android seems to be an illiterate product, as they only have numbers to show for.
Android seems to be an illiterate product, as they only have numbers to show for.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › YOU'VE SEEN STRANGERS KISS BEFORE, NOW WATCH THEM TAKE EACH OTHER'S CLOTHES OFF