or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › WSJ: Apple preparing 70M to 80M combined iPhone 6 units for biggest launch ever

WSJ: Apple preparing 70M to 80M combined iPhone 6 units for biggest launch ever - Page 3

post #81 of 82
Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
Also, do phones really vary all that much in weight distribution?  Most of them that I've come across seem pretty uniform.

We should hope; a good design balances the weight across the device, but anything with a taper or large camera lens would throw that off.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

post #82 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorin Schultz View Post

Oh... pocket. Duh. Sometimes I'm so stupid that even I'm amazed I've lived this long.

Self awareness is the first and most important step. lol.gif
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • WSJ: Apple preparing 70M to 80M combined iPhone 6 units for biggest launch ever
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › WSJ: Apple preparing 70M to 80M combined iPhone 6 units for biggest launch ever