or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Yosemite all white background is too bright - can it be changed?

Yosemite all white background is too bright - can it be changed?

post #1 of 6

Yosemite all white background is too bright - can it be changed?

Thanks

Peter

post #2 of 6

What background?

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

post #3 of 6
The white background behind text in safari, contacts and calendar
post #4 of 6

Nope.

post #5 of 6

Can I use a backup I made before I installed 10.10 to revert to 10.9?

Thanks for your help.

post #6 of 6

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Yosemite all white background is too bright - can it be changed?