or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Ford ditches BlackBerry for Apple, will deploy 9,300 iPhones among employees
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ford ditches BlackBerry for Apple, will deploy 9,300 iPhones among employees - Page 2

post #41 of 69

Ouch!… That's gotta hurt. 

post #42 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAPLfanboy View Post

Bye Bye Blackberry. Why does anyone still own one? iPhone with iOS 7/8 is streets ahead. RIP.


This is why - On Monday, Germany’s Federal Ministry of the Interior said it wants more of its officials using encrypted BlackBerrys. Only BlackBerry smartphones comply with the ministry’s security standards for use with Secusmart’s technology, he said Monday. A bit more - German publication Bild recently reported that the country’s interior ministry was looking to buy 20,000 ultra-secure smartphones

post #43 of 69
Originally Posted by DonPedro View Post
Only BlackBerry smartphones comply with the ministry’s security standards for use with Secusmart’s technology...

 

And what distinguishes their standards from those of the countries using iDevices?

post #44 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

I am calm, but you answered a question that wasn't directed at you. My questions to you were rhetorical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

I am calm, but you answered a question that wasn't directed at you. My questions to you were rhetorical.

If by quoting someone on here makes that conversation exclusive then these comment sections would be fairly small. It was an open question that was directed at someone else, not even you. Everything everyone says in an open forum is fair game, so I say again, calm down.
post #45 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastdoor View Post

"As of 2013, Ford had about 181,000 total employees, so the more than 9,000 iPhones the company plans to distribute won't put a huge dent in its workforce"

I don't think that's a relevant comparison -- why would ford provide a smartphone to assembly line workers? The relevant number would be the total number of white collar employees.

I think the relevant number would be the total number of phones that Ford supplies to its employees - not the number of employees or a white collar/blue collar segregation.
post #46 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmondRoca View Post

Interesting...Ford dropped Microsoft's SYNC only to adopt Blackberry's QNX operating system for the console. Seems like Ford ditches the worst technology at the moment.

My last 3 vehicles have been Ford Escape's - and I really do like the vehicle. I'm due for a new one in the next 15 months and unless Ford supports CarPlay by then, I'll be choosing a different vehicle this time 'round.
post #47 of 69
OVER 9000!!!
post #48 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
 

I don't care to hear someone bad mouthing any platform.

Totally agree with you, and think this dancing on a pre-prepared grave of a competitor is really weird.  Well done Apple and all, but I don't want Blackberry to vanish, they're a decent competitor to Apple, they haven't ripped anyone off or done anything untoward, unless you count completely predictable and understandable comments from the CEOs praising their own platform (and if you do, you don't get how it works).

 

I'm in the camp hoping Blackberry will bounce back; I quite like the look of the Passport phone, they have a good, though immature, OS, and by all accounts I've seen their security is still market leading.

 

There's plenty of room for Apple and Blackberry to coexist, I'd much rather see Apple taking customers away from Samsung and Android, a more natural rival, and one where there is a better cause for grievance.  Even then, bad-mouthing and gloating is unnecessary and unseemly.

censored

Reply

censored

Reply
post #49 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley View Post

Totally agree with you, and think this dancing on a pre-prepared grave of a competitor is really weird.  Well done Apple and all, but I don't want Blackberry to vanish, they're a decent competitor to Apple, they haven't ripped anyone off or done anything untoward, unless you count completely predictable and understandable comments from the CEOs praising their own platform (and if you do, you don't get how it works).

I'm in the camp hoping Blackberry will bounce back; I quite like the look of the Passport phone, they have a good, though immature, OS, and by all accounts I've seen their security is still market leading.

There's plenty of room for Apple and Blackberry to coexist, I'd much rather see Apple taking customers away from Samsung and Android, a more natural rival, and one where there is a better cause for grievance.  Even then, bad-mouthing and gloating is unnecessary and unseemly.

Blackberry hasn't been a credible competitor for years. They have really fallen.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply
post #50 of 69

They're certainly not as popular as they were, but what about them lacks credibility?

censored

Reply

censored

Reply
post #51 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Blackberry hasn't been a credible competitor for years. They have really fallen.

They probably would still be a major player if they had released something similar to the Z10 instead of that god awful Storm.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #52 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Where did I say that it was Apple's fault? The fault is theirs alone. It is all about choice, but in a few years those choices are going to be severely limited.

Survival of the fittest. How many car companies were around 80-90 years ago. How many are left.
post #53 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Survival of the fittest. How many car companies were around 80-90 years ago. How many are left.

There were way too many. Most lasted no more than a few years. Would you say that there are way too many manufacturers for the market to support? They were surviving just fine a few years ago, and there were less people buying cell phones.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #54 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

But but but Steve Ballmer said it has no keyboard so how are they gonna do email on the iPhone???
Have you seen his fingers? He was speaking for himself I think. Only a large, sweat resistant keyboard works for Monkey Boy ... shudder!
From Apple ][ - to new Mac Pro I've used them all.
Long on AAPL so biased
"Google doesn't sell you anything, they just sell you!"
Reply
From Apple ][ - to new Mac Pro I've used them all.
Long on AAPL so biased
"Google doesn't sell you anything, they just sell you!"
Reply
post #55 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonPedro View Post


This is why - On Monday, Germany’s Federal Ministry of the Interior said it wants more of its officials using encrypted BlackBerrys. Only BlackBerry smartphones comply with the ministry’s security standards for use with Secusmart’s technology, he said Monday. A bit more - German publication Bild recently reported that the country’s interior ministry was looking to buy 20,000 ultra-secure smartphones

Perhaps they should talk to IBM, I am pretty sure the new Apple / IBM team will be able to supply them with a solution that will make them happy in the very near future. Security and a phone from this century.
From Apple ][ - to new Mac Pro I've used them all.
Long on AAPL so biased
"Google doesn't sell you anything, they just sell you!"
Reply
From Apple ][ - to new Mac Pro I've used them all.
Long on AAPL so biased
"Google doesn't sell you anything, they just sell you!"
Reply
post #56 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmondRoca View Post
 

Interesting...Ford dropped Microsoft's SYNC only to adopt Blackberry's QNX operating system for the console. Seems like Ford ditches the worst technology at the moment.


Maybe they can update the picture in my Ford's console:-

 


Very Blackberry like.

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #57 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post


Manufacturers weren't dropping like flies back them. They were all making money.


Yes they were, Phillips, Sagem, Siemens, to name a few, during Nokia's surge to dominance.

 

They pulled out because they weren't making money.

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #58 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post


Yes they were, Phillips, Sagem, Siemens, to name a few, during Nokia's surge to dominance. Their half hearted attempts at making a cell phone died rightly so. Where's Palm? What remains of its carcass can be seen over at HP. Nokia, gone. BB, Motorola, HTC, LG will be gone shortly if they don't figure out how to turn things around.

Really? Last I checked those companies are doing just fine
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #59 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

There were way too many. Most lasted no more than a few years. Would you say that there are way too many manufacturers for the market to support? They were surviving just fine a few years ago, and there were less people buying cell phones.

Who says there aren't too many cell phone companies now? It's their job to make us want to buy their wares.
post #60 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Who says there aren't too many cell phone companies now? It's their job to make us want to buy their wares.

A much smaller market supported all of them just a few years ago. A bigger market would do just the same if not better.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #61 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

A much smaller market supported all of them just a few years ago. A bigger market would do just the same if not better.

Yea. Technology advanced, they didn't see it coming. They got lazy. Instead of welcoming Apple, they criticized it for being different.
post #62 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Yea. Technology advanced, they didn't see it coming. They got lazy. Instead of welcoming Apple, they criticized it for being different.

I prefer complacency. I've seen so many long standing businesses lose out to a similar business but just a little different. The place to get auto parts in NYC used to be R&S Strauss, they went out of business only to be replaced by Auto Zone, and Advanced Auto Parts. Before Subway we had Blimpie's, and almost all of those are gone. It's mind boggling how many CEOs are asleep at the helm.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #63 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Really? Last I checked those companies are doing just fine

Since they pulled out of selling cell phones.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #64 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post


They probably would still be a major player if they had released something similar to the Z10 instead of that god awful Storm.

Something like this;

 

 

This is the object of my desire now, I will defiantly be picking up a Passport when it's released. I am actually excited about this one, first time in a very long that a gadget has actually made me feel impatient about waiting. The new iPhone 6 is of course another device that I can't wait to see, but the Passport is something I know that I want, without question. 

 

The new Blackberry OS 10.3 update is for a lack of better words, friggen cool. One of the major complaints about using a BlackBerry device in the past was a lack of apps. However now that you can run Android apps in OS 10.3, those concerns are some what bated. I had a chance to play with the new Z30 and I have to say this feature works quite well. I don't use many apps on my phone because, well, its a phone, I have my news apps; Flipboard, Feedly, CNN, BBC, News360, my media apps; VLC, Spotify, Zattoo, Office apps; OneNote, Office mobile, Social media; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Random apps; SBB(train schedule), Bing Translator, Viber, Skype and my filemanager, which Blackberry has and it's good, allowing me to access all of my cloud storage, local, NAS, from a single app. So everything I want is pretty much covered, especially a terminal app which Blackberry also has called BBSSH, which is one of the best terminal apps I have used since my Nokia 9500.

 

I want a keyboard, large screen, fast processor, lots of memory, the Passport has me covered;

 

CPU; Qualcomm 801

RAM; 3GB

Storage; 64GB + Mini SD up to 128GB (which I already have)

Screen; 1440 x 1440, 1:1 aspect ratio

Other notable features; comes with the HDMI cable for desktop mirroring up to 1080P, all apps run at the same resolution so none of that funky iPad HDMI problems that drive me bat shitt crazy, Miracast for wireless display viewing, I use this with my Surface Pro 3, works quite well, keyboard, IT HAS A KEYBOARD!!!!!!! Not only that but the specs rock, usually phones with keyboards suck or are just feature phones, its like the industry thinks people who want physical keyboards are some kind of special needs case.

 

What do you guys think, is it worth it or a skip it. I've already ordered the Porsche P'9982 so it's more then clear that I'm interested, are you or is the iPhone it for you guys.?

When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
post #65 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

What do you guys think, is it worth it or a skip it. I've already ordered the Porsche P'9982 so it's more then clear that I'm interested, are you or is the iPhone it for you guys.?

For it's the iPhone. Probably because I know what I get, possibly because I'm starting to become narrow-minded as I'm already into iOS, the App Store, the ecosystem.

That said, the Porsche design looks great!



The Passport might be a cool device, unfortunately this was the worst product video I have ever seen. Seen a lot of them, but this one:

doesn't show anything that's 'happening' on the screen,
the person is completely unprepared to show the device as it's,
not setup for the Amazon /Android Store,
the guy doesn't have a script, is constantly searching for the right words,

Well, you get the picture. Still, it looks cool. And off, due to the square(isn?) screen. But it might be a cool phone. Although I don't think it would fit in my suits; pockets usually being 13cm wide.
Send from my iPhone. Excuse brevity and auto-corrupt.
Reply
Send from my iPhone. Excuse brevity and auto-corrupt.
Reply
post #66 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post


For it's the iPhone. Probably because I know what I get, possibly because I'm starting to become narrow-minded as I'm already into iOS, the App Store, the ecosystem.

That said, the Porsche design looks great!



The Passport might be a cool device, unfortunately this was the worst product video I have ever seen. Seen a lot of them, but this one:

doesn't show anything that's 'happening' on the screen,
the person is completely unprepared to show the device as it's,
not setup for the Amazon /Android Store,
the guy doesn't have a script, is constantly searching for the right words,

Well, you get the picture. Still, it looks cool. And off, due to the square(isn?) screen. But it might be a cool phone. Although I don't think it would fit in my suits; pockets usually being 13cm wide.

 

 

The Porsche is actually a gift for my husband, he's been their for me so much lately so I wanted something to say thank you. He carries both an iPhone and a BlackBerry Z10, he say's he can't live without either one, so I figure he would enjoy this more then his Z10. I know he likes my Porsche P'9981, so I went for it, the little bastard was hard to track down though, geesh, talk about an exclusive item. I finally found a store in Milan who had one, what a f*****g snob the sales man was, he kept repeating the price, yes maam, but you do realize it costs [blah], uhm of course I do, so can I have it, we're not a phone store so we don't sell things subsidized, you'll have to pay the full price of [blah], yeah, whatever, I just want to purchase the phone can I do that now please, okay how will you be paying for it, sooooo, do you except food stamps, click.

 

I don't have any reliance on any one platform, I always make sure to use apps that are available on all of the platforms that I use. I don't really use any of Apples apps, except maybe GarageBand on the iPad but even that I'm not married to it. So using multiple mobile OS's at once is easy and it keeps me from becoming dependent on any one one eco system. No, I have no loyalties to any one brand, OS, device, I'm basically a gadget whore, going from one sugar daddy to the next. 

 

Unfortunately there just aren't ang proper product demo videos yet, just people taking small clips at unveiling ceremonies. I would give the video  guy a break, he didn't know what Blackberry was going to release and was under an NDA umbrella, so he couldn't say much, here is another video full of nothing for your enjoyment.

 

 

When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
post #67 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

The Porsche is actually a gift for my husband, he's been their for me so much lately so I wanted something to say thank you. He carries both an iPhone and a BlackBerry Z10, he say's he can't live without either one, so I figure he would enjoy this more then his Z10. I know he likes my Porsche P'9981, so I went for it, the little bastard was hard to track down though, geesh, talk about an exclusive item. I finally found a store in Milan who had one, what a f*****g snob the sales man was, he kept repeating the price, yes maam, but you do realize it costs [blah], uhm of course I do, so can I have it, we're not a phone store so we don't sell things subsidized, you'll have to pay the full price of [blah], yeah, whatever, I just want to purchase the phone can I do that now please, okay how will you be paying for it, sooooo, do you except food stamps, click.

Geez, you'd think BB would make it easy for people to buy their products. Anyway, lol on the snob sales man, lol on the food stamps and bless you with your fine husband.
Quote:
I don't have any reliance on any one platform, I always make sure to use apps that are available on all of the platforms that I use. I don't really use any of Apples apps, except maybe GarageBand on the iPad but even that I'm not married to it. So using multiple mobile OS's at once is easy and it keeps me from becoming dependent on any one one eco system. No, I have no loyalties to any one brand, OS, device, I'm basically a gadget whore, going from one sugar daddy to the next. 

Lol on the sugar daddy, props to you for being platform independent.
Quote:
Unfortunately there just aren't ang proper product demo videos yet, just people taking small clips at unveiling ceremonies. I would give the video  guy a break, he didn't know what Blackberry was going to release and was under an NDA umbrella, so he couldn't say much, here is another video full of nothing for your enjoyment.

Did enjoy it! And the other ones Google displays for me after the video has finished. It remains a weird device. Browsing is cool but watching a video makes the large screen unnecessary large as videos are rectangular.
Send from my iPhone. Excuse brevity and auto-corrupt.
Reply
Send from my iPhone. Excuse brevity and auto-corrupt.
Reply
post #68 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Something like this;




This is the object of my desire now, I will defiantly be picking up a Passport when it's released. I am actually excited about this one, first time in a very long that a gadget has actually made me feel impatient about waiting. The new iPhone 6 is of course another device that I can't wait to see, but the Passport is something I know that I want, without question. 

The new Blackberry OS 10.3 update is for a lack of better words, friggen cool. One of the major complaints about using a BlackBerry device in the past was a lack of apps. However now that you can run Android apps in OS 10.3, those concerns are some what bated. I had a chance to play with the new Z30 and I have to say this feature works quite well. I don't use many apps on my phone because, well, its a phone, I have my news apps; Flipboard, Feedly, CNN, BBC, News360, my media apps; VLC, Spotify, Zattoo, Office apps; OneNote, Office mobile, Social media; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Random apps; SBB(train schedule), Bing Translator, Viber, Skype and my filemanager, which Blackberry has and it's good, allowing me to access all of my cloud storage, local, NAS, from a single app. So everything I want is pretty much covered, especially a terminal app which Blackberry also has called BBSSH, which is one of the best terminal apps I have used since my Nokia 9500.

I want a keyboard, large screen, fast processor, lots of memory, the Passport has me covered;

CPU; Qualcomm 801
RAM; 3GB
Storage; 64GB + Mini SD up to 128GB (which I already have)
Screen; 1440 x 1440, 1:1 aspect ratio
Other notable features; comes with the HDMI cable for desktop mirroring up to 1080P, all apps run at the same resolution so none of that funky iPad HDMI problems that drive me bat shitt crazy, Miracast for wireless display viewing, I use this with my Surface Pro 3, works quite well, keyboard, IT HAS A KEYBOARD!!!!!!! Not only that but the specs rock, usually phones with keyboards suck or are just feature phones, its like the industry thinks people who want physical keyboards are some kind of special needs case.

What do you guys think, is it worth it or a skip it. I've already ordered the Porsche P'9982 so it's more then clear that I'm interested, are you or is the iPhone it for you guys.?

One of my biggest complaints about BB when I had my storm 2 was the lack of OS support for nearly the entire time I had it, about 3 years. There was only 1 update during that time which didn't fix any of the freezing or white screen of death, both of which required at least 10 minutes to restart. Not good when I was in the middle of an important call. In addition to just being an overall non-polished device, App Store, and software. For a business device I shouldn't have to pay extra for an app to open and edit PDF docs and for what they charge it should have at least all of the functionality of an iphone or at least an android. So, while the passport looks nice it's the company and their post purchase support that I have an issue with, if they change their culture to care about their customers after the fact I might reconsider them.
post #69 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInSD View Post

One of my biggest complaints about BB when I had my storm 2 was the lack of OS support for nearly the entire time I had it, about 3 years. There was only 1 update during that time which didn't fix any of the freezing or white screen of death, both of which required at least 10 minutes to restart. Not good when I was in the middle of an important call. In addition to just being an overall non-polished device, App Store, and software. For a business device I shouldn't have to pay extra for an app to open and edit PDF docs and for what they charge it should have at least all of the functionality of an iphone or at least an android. So, while the passport looks nice it's the company and their post purchase support that I have an issue with, if they change their culture to care about their customers after the fact I might reconsider them.

Hopefully BB has changed their ways, I have been talking with owners of Z10's Z30's and Q10's over at Crackberry and many have shared similar stories prior to BB 10. So far there has been at least 3 major releases and many bug fixes in the last year alone so I think their serious about changing this prepective. With the newest release of BB 10.3 the OS is now very rock solid, packed full with many very intuitive features that frankly make other mobile OS's look dated. Specifically the BB hud, filemanager and multitasking, I said this before but I have never seen a more powerfull OS for multitasking, streaming a movie to a DLNA connected device from OneDrive, playing a game while displaying it on a HDMI Display and listening to music on Spotify at the same time is something that I never thought possible on a mobile device. There is no reason why you would ever do all of things at once but streaming a video from cloud storage and being able to still use the device to surf is. Frankly this is something that drives me crazy about iOS, I like to use three to four music creation apps at once however I can't start say a drum beat with one app then switch over to another app to do a synthesized melody without the drum beat stopping, lame. The only two reason why I can imagine that Apple doesn't support full multitasking across every app is to make sure that the UI is always running smoothly and they don't need to add more memory, cutting into their large margins. This said, 1GB is inexecusable for a 600 plus dollar phone or tablet in 2014. The Passport comes with 3GB of Ram and the community believes that their will be a 4GB version as well to enhance this multitasking experince, their not throwing any punches with the CPU either, Qualcomm 801 for the first model and a Qualcomm 805 for the next, plenty of power. There is always something that phones are missing, I never find one that just has everything out of the gate, the Passport comes pretty close. Take HDMI for instance, I want it built in, but if it's not, I expect the company to give me whatever is needed to make it work in the box the phone comes in, the Passport does. I also still want an SD card, call it old technology whatever the fact of the matter is I like having all of my media on a separate card, a 128GB card is much, much cheaper then buying a phone with 128GB, though the Passport will come in 32GB or 64GB configurations. So with it's intriguing and unique new resolution I'm hoping the Passport will be something different and enjoyable to own. I like the new Android 5 build but it will be hard to find a phone that doesn't have an unmolested version, since manufacturersmare are always putting these horrible skins on their models I'm not interested and until Apple finially gives me a file manager and allows me to select my own browser as the default I will continue skipping their phones as well, so the Passport makes sense for someone like me.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Ford ditches BlackBerry for Apple, will deploy 9,300 iPhones among employees
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Ford ditches BlackBerry for Apple, will deploy 9,300 iPhones among employees