or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Beats by Dr. Dre gets its own section on Apple's online store
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Beats by Dr. Dre gets its own section on Apple's online store - Page 3

post #81 of 109
Imagine if that jealous Dr. musician who wasn't as successful as Dre was in this thread? Too bad he got banned cause I have an extra bag of popcorn in the cupboard.

Speaking of cables I've had the same ipod charging cable for la year and it's been tangled, mangled and strangled. It works like new. it's NOT a Lightning cable though.
post #82 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post
 

I think Apple should lose the "Beats by Dr. Dre" tagline/reference and push the "Beats" name alone. Not write in as the title of the section and not write it on the box or the headphones themselves. Call them Beats. Simple.


The brand name is "Beats by Dr. Dre" and it is very successful and very popular.  Why change it?

post #83 of 109

I wonder if Apple will continue work on Beats Audio for cars.

 

Apple could introduce an automobile entertainment system where CarPlay can snap right in.

 

Time will tell.

 

 

 


Edited by AppleSauce007 - 8/8/14 at 3:42am
post #84 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by NolaMacGuy View Post

that isn't what payola means. payola is a secret payment to someone (a DJ) for promotion. there's nothing secret about the public purchase.
I used the term loosely because of Iovine and Dre's connection to major record labels. Apple wanted Beats Music ($500m) only but Iovine and Dre forced them to buy Beats Electronics($2.5B) as well. Apple bought the latter because they had spare pocket change, was a fair deal, weren't going to lose money, and weren't obligated to put the Apple/iTunes brand on those products. Apple bought Beats Music to have a presence in the on-demand streaming market but are very unlikely to promote Beats Music over iTunes. Beats Music and Beats Electronics are there at Apple but don't expect anything major to promote the Beats brand.
Edited by YvesVilleneuve - 8/8/14 at 11:51am
post #85 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkVader View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

 
I think Apple should lose the "Beats by Dr. Dre" tagline/reference and push the "Beats" name alone. Not write in as the title of the section and not write it on the box or the headphones themselves. Call them Beats. Simple.


Seeing this got me curious, what did he get his doctorate in? 

So I checked.  His Wikipedia article is really unclear on whether he actually graduated from high school.  No college education, certainly no doctorate.  He doesn't even have an honorary doctorate.  He's not a doctor of anything, he has no business using that title.

Maybe he got his inspiration from Gloria Estefan.
Android seems to be an illiterate product, as they only have numbers to show for.
Reply
Android seems to be an illiterate product, as they only have numbers to show for.
Reply
post #86 of 109
I can see in the future, maybe not so distant, Apple beginning to transition Beats Music away from the Beats brand by calling the product "iTunes On-Demand (formerly Beats Music)".
post #87 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by NolaMacGuy View Post

I'll see your anecdote and raise you -- all of my original lightning cables are in perfect shape and work flawlessly.

what am I doing wrong?

Keeping them perfectly straight or not using them at all 1smoking.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMan1979 View Post

Mine have been well used by their previous owners, and passed down to my team for re-use as-needed, so unlike yours, mine have seen a lot of mileage.

So you don't work in a store, it's not a family affair, and now you have these things passed down to "your team". So again I ask where do you work where you get cables passed down to you and you're able to tell people to "GET OUT"? A school? Some IT department? Your argument is falling apart faster than lightning cables, you should probably give up. How do you know if my cables have had high mileage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMan1979 View Post

You haven't backed up your statements concerning Apple cable reliability at all, so we're even. This has turned into a "my word against his" argument, with one person (me) staring at several old and still good Apple cables, whilst the other person claims they don't last longer than 2 months for him and that's the norm for Apple cables. Fancy that, perhaps you need to learn how to take care of cables the proper way.

You're just saying the same thing repeatedly because you have no real argument and are blindly defending Apple. There're posts on this very thread stating the cables are crap quality, but you chose to decide that people must be mistreating their cables (but not the devices, no one ever mistreats those). These are facts, proof people are having problems with the cables. There really is no point in discussing this further with you because you seem to think you're some kind of God of cables, and anyone who has a problem with their cable/device has to have been mistreating it. Right. If that's the case, why does warranty exist for anything? Because of course everything is perfect and never breaks. You admit you see mangled cables but still think they're top quality. You're so blinded by fanboyism you can't see the forest for the trees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMan1979 View Post

Apple ID's are considered confidential, as they can be used to expose one's account. If your "friend" at Apple ever tried to lookup another customer's repair history without their knowledge or consent, that is grounds for immediate termination, as it violates Apple's ToS. You should look into it sometime.
Again, nothing to do with you, but please find and quote the clause this violates within the ToS? I'd like to know how you "expose one's account" with just an email address.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMan1979 View Post

I have a decade of experience with Apple devices starting with the original iPod's, and two decades of overall experience in the IT technical industry, so my comments are correct. Your statement attempts to make it seem false.

Twisting your words to try to counter your previous mistakes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMan1979 View Post

You wanted to stray off the Yellow Brick Road by involving other recall programs, and I chose to stay on-point of this article regarding their cables. You do have a point that I will concede that neither Apple, nor anyone else, is perfect, and every manufacturer of every product ever made has issues. However, having been around, using, and supporting various Apple gear and their cables for a decade, I can say with absolute certainty that their products are high quality, right down to their cables.

Yes you can say that, it doesn't make it true. You tried to attack me for showing previous recalls that involved parts not made by Apple, claiming on your high-horse that those were non-Apple failures, claiming Apple stuff doesn't fail because its high quality. So I found failings on parts made by Apple, and you say I'm off topic. Plus the point of this article has nothing to do with cables, it's to do with Beats showing up on the Apple Store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMan1979 View Post

Case in point, you took me to task over the fact I mentioned that almost every Apple cable that came across my desk was mangled. Here's an interesting tidbit, none of those cables, regardless of kinks or punctures, were frayed at the strain relief, and were all still functional.
Of course.

Like Tallest Skil, if you had an Apple device burn your house down you'd never admit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMan1979 View Post

I find your analogy quite offensive, as you're comparing an issue with cables to me insinuating people who are born with debilitating illnesses should blame themselves, that statement is a blatantly false assumption, and quite an obnoxious one at that.

I'm sorry you're so sensitive. You're the one blaming the user for every fault, not me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMan1979 View Post

You seem to selectively ignore my statement that I've seen people baby their device, but torture the cables. Over the years, I've lost count of how many Dell, HP, Acer, Lenovo power brick cables I've seen with mutilated strain relief, and having experienced that with every single previous laptop I've ever owned before my MBP, one of which needed to have the power pack replaced 7 times in 4 years (a Dell BTW), and seeing this repeat "in the wild" on a daily basis, I stand by my statement, and say you don't have a leg to stand on. I've only encountered two 30-pin cables where the strain relief was compromised, but those cables appeared to have been twisted like a kid with a twist tie over and over, so I place no fault on the cable itself but on the irresponsible owner. And let's not even talk about how many 3.5mm audio cables on ear buds and on-ear headphones I've seen looking like complete dog####.

Yes of course some failures are due to mistreatment. But not all. I replied before regarding "baby their device" (and I'm just repeating myself over and over, you seem to have a memory that lasts approximately one post). I asked why is it everyone babies the devices and not the cables? Where's your proof of this? Why don't you see mass problems with cheap eBay cables? Why are my old PVC 30-pin connectors still going strong but the two month old Lightning cables still breaking? Do I somehow mistreat the Lightning cables but not the 30-pin ones?

A disproportionate number of Apple cables break due to no fault of the user. I do find it amusing how you just dismiss previous strain relief problems as in the past as now fixed, when it's obviously still a problem.

I've noticed on your posting history that every time anyone says anything that could be construed as even the slightest bit negative toward Apple, you're on them like a ton of bricks. If Apple devices released toxic gas after a year you'd say people should replace them after 10 months, there's not a fault. I am a fan of Apple, but I'm not blindly following and agreeing to everything they do. I can see and admit when they make a mistake, admitting your mistake is the best way to improve upon something. Ignoring it with fingers in your ears singing lalalalala isn't the way to improve. Luckily Apple isn't like you, they do listen to their customers and they will admit when they made a mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMan1979 View Post

Please tell me you forgot to put /s at the end of that statement...

Since you seem to have no knowledge of plastics nor engineering, I don't see how you can really argue your case at a level more than "I haven't had this problem so no one else should either". In fact you aren't arguing it at any other level. Explain to me how stiff foamed non-PVC plastic is able to bend back and forth many times without fracturing? Even a child can see that a problem someone else has might not affect them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2macs View Post

Apple doesn't make harddrives or batteries. So get your story straight. That problem falls on the manufacture, Apple just gets the blame!

I linked a list of other problems with logic boards and plastics, I won't repeat myself again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

1000 reviews out of how many hundred million that have been sold?

That ratio is very close to zero.

Because everyone who has a problem goes on the Apple site and complains, of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Yep.

I've seen plenty of microUSB sockets damaged from the plug being forced in the wrong way, I don't know if the situation is the same over there but if you read the fine print in the warranty of a certain Korean company whose name starts with S, you'll see they only offer six months on "accessories".

Yeah micro-USB is crap too. That's another poor engineering design, to make the plug close enough to symmetrical that it can be forced in back to front. Old Firewire 400 sockets had this problem too.

British citizens actually have 7 years to claim for certain defects, such as poor design which would have been present in a device when delivered.
Edited by Elijahg - 8/8/14 at 7:44am
post #88 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahg View Post

Yeah micro-USB is crap too. That's another poor engineering design, to make the plug close enough to symmetrical that it can be forced in back to front.

So you're one of those people that don't bother to look how to plug it in but simply use brute force?
Android seems to be an illiterate product, as they only have numbers to show for.
Reply
Android seems to be an illiterate product, as they only have numbers to show for.
Reply
post #89 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

So you're one of those people that don't bother to look how to plug it in but simply use brute force?

Nope. I'm careful to plug the full size USB-A plugs in the right way first time too. But you can't assume all users treat things with care, they don't. And unfortunately it's often the manufacturer who has to pick up the bill, though if they designed the socket better in the first place to be more robust, the problem wouldn't occur.

USB-micro is awfully flimsy, miniscule pins in the plug that deform and break with way too much ease. Lightning's connector is 1000 times better and more robust than USB mini or micro. Just a shame about the cable itself.
post #90 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahg View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

So you're one of those people that don't bother to look how to plug it in but simply use brute force?

Nope. I'm careful to plug the full size USB-A plugs in the right way first time too. But you can't assume all users treat things with care, they don't. And unfortunately it's often the manufacturer who has to pick up the bill, though if they designed the socket better in the first place to be more robust, the problem wouldn't occur.

USB-micro is awfully flimsy, miniscule pins in the plug that deform and break with way too much ease. Lightning's connector is 1000 times better and more robust than USB mini or micro. Just a shame about the cable itself.

Uhm, so how do you know "it can be forced in back to front"? I can't simply assume you've never forced it in but only think people do this...

Fully agree on the crap design: all plug ought to be inserted any way they like, not just 1 way, or 2, when flipped. They should make them all like headphone jacks. Those can be inserted without looking.
Android seems to be an illiterate product, as they only have numbers to show for.
Reply
Android seems to be an illiterate product, as they only have numbers to show for.
Reply
post #91 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

Uhm, so how do you know "it can be forced in back to front"? I can't simply assume you've never forced it in but only think people do this...

I think the only micro USB socketed device I own is the AppleTV, which I've never plugged into anything except the TV and mains. But I have seen USB micro sockets/plugs on Android phones and thought how flimsy they look. I've seen photos of deformed USB micro sockets too, they're just too small to be tough enough for daily unplugging/replugging.
post #92 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahg View Post

I think the only micro USB socketed device I own is the AppleTV, which I've never plugged into anything except the TV and mains.

The Micro-USB on the Apple TV is only for service and support. So none, then.
Quote:
But I have seen USB micro sockets/plugs on Android phones and thought how flimsy they look. I've seen photos of deformed USB micro sockets too

So no experience then, contrary to what your wrote. Got it.
Quote:
they're just too small to be tough enough for daily unplugging/replugging.

Like the Lightning connector from Apple, you mean¿ Small doesn't mean it cannot be stiff. Ask around.
Android seems to be an illiterate product, as they only have numbers to show for.
Reply
Android seems to be an illiterate product, as they only have numbers to show for.
Reply
post #93 of 109
Originally Posted by Elijahg View Post
Like Tallest Skil, if you had an Apple device burn your house down you'd never admit it.

 

Hey, thanks for continuing to lie about things you could never in a lifetime know.

 
Even a child can see that a problem someone else has might not affect them.

 

Even a child knows that manhandling his possessions leads to them breaking.

“The only thing more insecure than Android is its userbase.” – Can’t Remember

Reply

“The only thing more insecure than Android is its userbase.” – Can’t Remember

Reply
post #94 of 109
If I may try to end this cable argument, it is a given some people are slower to adopt a proper handling of a very different cable model. I can see real problems with the lightning cable for people with large fingers or a weak grip.
post #95 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

So you're one of those people that don't bother to look how to plug it in but simply use brute force?

We'd die off as a species if we didn’t plug it in using brute force every now and then. lol.gif
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #96 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Even a child knows that manhandling his possessions leads to them breaking.

Except that a child's first toy was virtually unbreakable. 1wink.gif
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #97 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

We'd die off as a species if we didn’t plug it in using brute force every now and then. lol.gif
That mentality is only relevant when humanity is sliding toward extinction and females are refusing to contribute to human species survival.
post #98 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post
 

Small doesn't mean it cannot be stiff. Ask around.

 

That quote must be worthy of someone's signature; or perhaps you're trying to defend your manhood. Lol!

"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
post #99 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Even a child knows that manhandling his possessions leads to them breaking.

Except that a child's first toy was virtually unbreakable. 1wink.gif

 

Teddy bears are pretty resilient, but they can have the stuffing knocked out of them.

"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
post #100 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post


We'd die off as a species if we didn’t plug it in using brute force every now and then. lol.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

 
Quote:
Small doesn't mean it cannot be stiff. Ask around.

That quote must be worthy of someone's signature; or perhaps you're trying to defend your manhood. Lol!

LOL at you both. Here's something from Amazon:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Teddy bears are pretty resilient, but they can have the stuffing knocked out of them.

That reminds me off Roger Sterling "See her this weekend. You hit it off, come Turkey Day, maybe you can stuff her."
Android seems to be an illiterate product, as they only have numbers to show for.
Reply
Android seems to be an illiterate product, as they only have numbers to show for.
Reply
post #101 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahg View Post

British citizens actually have 7 years to claim for certain defects, such as poor design which would have been present in a device when delivered.

 

Wrong.

 

Six months on the battery and other accessories, twelve on the charger.

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #102 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahg View Post

So you don't work in a store, it's not a family affair, and now you have these things passed down to "your team". So again I ask where do you work where you get cables passed down to you and you're able to tell people to "GET OUT"? A school? Some IT department? Your argument is falling apart faster than lightning cables, you should probably give up.

You actually guessed something correctly, I do work as a senior tech in an IT department of a university. And yes we can tell certain people we don't service, or those who are abusive and utterly stupid to get out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahg View Post

How do you know if my cables have had high mileage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahg View Post

No, it doesn't, I have old 30 pin connectors too that I've never even used.

This pretty much sums it up. If you don't want to be called out on something, be more careful in how you structure your statements next time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahg View Post

You're just saying the same thing repeatedly because you have no real argument and are blindly defending Apple. There're posts on this very thread stating the cables are crap quality, but you chose to decide that people must be mistreating their cables (but not the devices, no one ever mistreats those). These are facts, proof people are having problems with the cables. There really is no point in discussing this further with you because you seem to think you're some kind of God of cables, and anyone who has a problem with their cable/device has to have been mistreating it. Right. If that's the case, why does warranty exist for anything? Because of course everything is perfect and never breaks. You admit you see mangled cables but still think they're top quality. You're so blinded by fanboyism you can't see the forest for the trees.

I see only a few posts claiming of cable issues, whilst most everyone else claims they are fine. Like another user said, out of the 500 million iOS devices sold, if only a few thousand are having issues, and in my experience those are caused by users who mistreat the gear, then I'm sorry, you don't have a leg to stand on. Where I work we have thousands of iOS devices, and none of the Apple-made cables have issues. I've seen plenty of the knock-off cables having problems, and if you want to know how many other cables have strain relief problems, just reference my other posts. And yes, I do think I am right, because experience is more valuable in this case in actually determining how a product is used in the wild, and I've seen how they're mistreated by their owners.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahg View Post

Like Tallest Skil, if you had an Apple device burn your house down you'd never admit it.

Now you're just spreading FUD, because the only times I've heard any iOS product causing a fire is because they were used with non-certified accessories, like chargers and cables. Besides, if said device burned his house down, I highly doubt his priority in those circumstances would be to chat on AI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahg View Post

Yes of course some failures are due to mistreatment. But not all. I replied before regarding "baby their device" (and I'm just repeating myself over and over, you seem to have a memory that lasts approximately one post). I asked why is it everyone babies the devices and not the cables? Where's your proof of this? Why don't you see mass problems with cheap eBay cables? Why are my old PVC 30-pin connectors still going strong but the two month old Lightning cables still breaking? Do I somehow mistreat the Lightning cables but not the 30-pin ones?

That's just it, I DO see mass problems with those crap knock-off cables from places like eBay and Best Buy, because they are made and designed so poorly. I have Lightning cables from the original iPhone 5 launch in my desk that have been used daily, and guess what, they have no issues! Whereas I have three knock-off Lightning cables in the junk bin right now that have failed after a week. Based on the fact there are MILLIONS of users of Lightning cables in use without issue, I do, and will continue, to blame the end user for their failures, as actual defect rates on them are quite low.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahg View Post

A disproportionate number of Apple cables break due to no fault of the user. I do find it amusing how you just dismiss previous strain relief problems as in the past as now fixed, when it's obviously still a problem.

There is nothing disproportionate about it. You're just like those angry commenters on the Apple store. If you get a happy customer, they'll tell 10 people they're happy. If you get one pissed off person, they'll go tell a thousand people. That's something very basic taught in marketing classes. It's no wonder those who do experience an issue, whether their fault or a defect, are overly vocal about it. But if there was a REAL wide-spread problem, there would be a recall on them, like there has for other truly wide-spread issues. There ISN'T an issue here, and the majority of the problems stem from user abuse that I see on a hourly-by-hourly, daily basis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahg View Post

I've noticed on your posting history that every time anyone says anything that could be construed as even the slightest bit negative toward Apple, you're on them like a ton of bricks. If Apple devices released toxic gas after a year you'd say people should replace them after 10 months, there's not a fault. I am a fan of Apple, but I'm not blindly following and agreeing to everything they do. I can see and admit when they make a mistake, admitting your mistake is the best way to improve upon something. Ignoring it with fingers in your ears singing lalalalala isn't the way to improve. Luckily Apple isn't like you, they do listen to their customers and they will admit when they made a mistake.
Since you seem to have no knowledge of plastics nor engineering, I don't see how you can really argue your case at a level more than "I haven't had this problem so no one else should either". In fact you aren't arguing it at any other level. Explain to me how stiff foamed non-PVC plastic is able to bend back and forth many times without fracturing? Even a child can see that a problem someone else has might not affect them.

I see you edited your original response...

Your opinion of me or my attitude towards Apple are erroneous and of no concern of mine. I've had to deal with the fallout of some of the recalls you mentioned, especially the HD replacements, as we've had a rash of those fail on us recently. I do place blame on Apple if they are at fault for something that is genuinely their fault, not if it's the result of some whiny spoiled people who don't know how to take care of what they own.
Edited by MagMan1979 - 8/8/14 at 3:00pm
post #103 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahg View Post

British citizens actually have 7 years to claim for certain defects, such as poor design which would have been present in a device when delivered.

Wrong.

Six months on the battery and other accessories, twelve on the charger.

Actually, Elijah is right on this one. I think it's the Sale of Goods Act, though I thought it was six years.
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
post #104 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post


Actually, Elijah is right on this one. I think it's the Sale of Goods Act, though I thought it was six years.

 

No wonder everything is so expensive there.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply
post #105 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Actually, Elijah is right on this one. I think it's the Sale of Goods Act, though I thought it was six years.

No wonder everything is so expensive there.

Too many rules and regulations. That's why we want to leave the EU.
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
post #106 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Actually, Elijah is right on this one. I think it's the Sale of Goods Act, though I thought it was six years.

So Samsung has false and misleading information on their UK website?
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #107 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Actually, Elijah is right on this one. I think it's the Sale of Goods Act, though I thought it was six years.

So Samsung has false and misleading information on their UK website?

What are you referring to?
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
post #108 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post


What are you referring to?


The link I posted earlier, which the post I replied to was in response to.

 

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/warranty/

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #109 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

What are you referring to?


The link I posted earlier, which the post I replied to was in response to.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/warranty/

Thanks for the link. I'm afraid I don't visit the websites of thieves.
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Beats by Dr. Dre gets its own section on Apple's online store