or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Purported assembled 4.7-inch 'iPhone 6' display shown off in new photos

Purported assembled 4.7-inch 'iPhone 6' display shown off in new photos - Page 2

post #41 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

I thought Brownlee got that panel from Sonny Dickson?

There's no reason to believe he was lying about the source of the component, but it may not have been what they thought it was.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #42 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaiboy View Post

Man this site is late to the party

~~Fake iPhone 6 unboxing photos deleted~~

These are iPhone 6 replicas from China, based on rumors and they run an iOS 7 looking shell on top of some old Android. Yes, they even come in an official looking box that says "iPhone 6." Search YouTube for "iPhone 6 Unboxing".
That's why whenever some rumor site shows an alleged iPhone 6 part, I have to wonder if it's one from one the replicas.

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
post #43 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaiboy View Post

Man this site is late to the party

~~Fake iPhone 6 unboxing photos deleted~~

These are iPhone 6 replicas from China, based on rumors and they run an iOS 7 looking shell on top of some old Android. Yes, they even come in an official looking box that says "iPhone 6." Search YouTube for "iPhone 6 Unboxing".
That's why whenever some rumor site shows an alleged iPhone 6 part, I have to wonder if it's one from one the replicas.

That one has two dots at the top like the replica here:

Any genuine front plate is going to have at most the proximity sensor and camera for dots and they'd be spaced evenly.
post #44 of 45
I'm with tallest skil. I mean, sometimes I would think they could get palm/finger prints from pictures that would show who they are if they're employees or people from the production line. I wish they'd nail the people who leak this. Wouldn't it be nice to be completely surprised by an Apple product again. Maybe one of those, "Oh, and one more thing%u2026" announcements that used to blow everybody away.
post #45 of 45
Originally Posted by WizGeezer View Post
When was the last time you unboxed an iPhone? Think about it.

July 1, 2007.

When was the last time you saw a screen protector that was NOT precisely aligned?

It’s the plastic that covers the part in shipping.

When was the last time you saw a screen protector that was NOT free of air bubbles?

Again, plastic cover.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Purported assembled 4.7-inch 'iPhone 6' display shown off in new photos