or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple posts Robin Williams tribute page to company website
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple posts Robin Williams tribute page to company website

post #1 of 63
Thread Starter 
Following the addition of a special iTunes section featuring selected works of the late Robin Williams, Apple late Wednesday published a page to its website in memory of the late actor/comedian, who passed away on Monday at age 63.




The webpage, simply titled "Remembering Robin Williams," follows in the company's tradition of dedicating a small part of Apple.com to recently deceased world figures, artists and members of the Apple family.

Like previous tribute pages, the most recent coming after the death of Nelson Mandela in December last year, today's version shows a subdued black-and-white photo of Williams smiling, overlaid with his birth and death dates and a short message.

We are deeply saddened by the passing of Robin Williams. He inspired us through his passion, his generosity, and the gift of laughter. He will be greatly missed.


While Apple did not add Williams to the Apple.com landing page, the digital memorial is prominently featured in the carousel of rotating panes leading to sites for iOS 8, the Apple Store's back-to-school sale and Apple's Diversity report, among other site highlights. Williams' placeholder is constant, however, and will likely remain a permanent fixture on Apple.com until taken down.

Apple CEO Tim Cook on Monday tweeted out the message, "Heartbroken by the news of Robin Williams' passing. He was an incomparable talent and a great human being. Rest in peace."

Coincidentally, one of the last projects Williams worked on was the inaugural commercial spot for Apple's "Your Verse" iPad campaign, for which he recited a stirring monologue from the film "Dead Poets Society." The TV commercial serves as a basis for most recent iPad ads.

"That the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse," Williams quotes from Walt Whitman, adding, "What will your verse be?"

Williams is one of very few individuals to be featured in memoriam on Apple.com. Over the years, the company has paid respects to great public figures, as well as those within the Apple fold like cofounder Steve Jobs.
post #2 of 63
Let's see if Apple does the same when Montel Williams dies. Bunch of racists¡

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #3 of 63
Was Robin William's verse from the movie an audio clip from the movie or did he recite it for the commercial?

No matter what type of media...movies, music, books, photos and web pages

look better and sound better on the Kindle Fire HD and HDX than any iPad

Reply

No matter what type of media...movies, music, books, photos and web pages

look better and sound better on the Kindle Fire HD and HDX than any iPad

Reply
post #4 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell View Post

Was Robin William's verse from the movie an audio clip from the movie or did he recite it for the commercial?

I think he recited the speech from Dead Poets Society for the commercial.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #5 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post


I think he recited the speech from Dead Poets Society for the commercial.

 

Do you have any proof to support that claim? A link will do.

No matter what type of media...movies, music, books, photos and web pages

look better and sound better on the Kindle Fire HD and HDX than any iPad

Reply

No matter what type of media...movies, music, books, photos and web pages

look better and sound better on the Kindle Fire HD and HDX than any iPad

Reply
post #6 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell View Post

Do you have any proof to support that claim? A link will do.

I did qualify my comment with "I think…" but if you look at the clip from the movie and from the commercial they sound different to me. They could have edited so much that even their tempo was altered but to me they sound like different recordings.


"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #7 of 63
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post
I did qualify my comment with "I think…" but if you look at the clip from the movie and from the commercial they sound different to me. They could have edited so much that even their tempo was altered but to me they sound like different recordings.


I can hear the creaking of the desks–faintly–in the Apple commercial, so I don’t think it’s a different recording. Specifically when he lists the non-poetic occupations.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.
Reply

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.
Reply
post #8 of 63

The last movie I saw him in was Insomnia. Excellent performance. Sad to see a life end like that.

post #9 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I can hear the creaking of the desks–faintly–in the Apple commercial, so I don’t think it’s a different recording.

Yep... and you can also tell by the overall sound quality in the commercial. It definitely doesn't sound like a normal VO booth recording. They added a lot of noise reduction from the original movie recording.

I just overlaid the iPad commercial audio with the movie audio in an audio editor. It's a match (except the speed/pitch is slightly different)

RIP Robin... you will be missed.
post #10 of 63

For what reason?

post #11 of 63

I can only wonder in sorrow why such a gifted man who gave us so much joy would take his own life. Who cares about the other stuff.

post #12 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell View Post
 

 

Do you have any proof to support that claim? A link will do.

It's called Google, "proof to support that claim", wow, just wow.

When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
post #13 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatrix View Post
 

I can only wonder in sorrow why such a gifted man who gave us so much joy would take his own life. Who cares about the other stuff.

 

You answered your own question. You said he "gave us so much". But what did we give him? What needs did he have that weren't being met. Who made him laugh when he needed it? I think, sometimes, we forget that these super-humans are still human. Depression is a killer.

post #14 of 63

It's really sad what Robin did to himself but I strongly believe he took the cowards way out. Depression is a horrible debilitating illness but he had a support system, he had a family, he should have called emergency services. So now his children and wife are without their father because of his self centered actions, just absolutely heart wrenching. I don't think Robin or anyone who commits suicide should be publicly honored, life is the ultimate gift, an individual has no right distinguishing that light themselves. I personally know a person who has spent their entire life in and out of mental institutions because of depression, but she continues to fight for herself and her family, what Robin did is unforgivable, he is for all intensive purposes, a murderer.

 

I know I will get a lot of backlash from my comment but in this case I really don't care. Damn it Robin, why?


Edited by Relic - 8/13/14 at 2:59am
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
post #15 of 63

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply
post #16 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

It's really sad what Robin did to himself but I strongly believe he took the cowards way out. Depression is a horrible debilitating illness but he had a support system, he had a family, he should have called emergency services. So now his children and wife are without their father because of his self centered actions, just absolutely heart wrenching. I don't think Robin or anyone who commits suicide should be publicly honored, life is the ultimate gift, an individual has no right distinguishing that light themselves. I personally know a person who has spent their entire life in and out of mental institutions because of depression, but she continues to fight for herself and her family, what Robin did is unforgivable, he is for all intensive purposes, a murderer.

I know I will get a lot of backlash from my comment but in this case I really don't care. Damn it Robin, why?

A little harsh, no? Depression is a disease. Would we say the same thing if someone had a terminal disease and committed suicide? Now I'm not condoning what he did. We don't know how deep his depression was but his drug abuse surely affected his thinking.
post #17 of 63
Montel who? You've got to be kidding!
post #18 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Let's see if Apple does the same when Montel Williams dies. Bunch of racists¡

 

Apple "did the same" when Nelson Mandela died.  If you are calling Apple a "bunch of racists," you need to have your head examined.

post #19 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

It's really sad what Robin did to himself but I strongly believe he took the cowards way out. Depression is a horrible debilitating illness but he had a support system, he had a family, he should have called emergency services. So now his children and wife are without their father because of his self centered actions, just absolutely heart wrenching. I don't think Robin or anyone who commits suicide should be publicly honored, life is the ultimate gift, an individual has no right distinguishing that light themselves. I personally know a person who has spent their entire life in and out of mental institutions because of depression, but she continues to fight for herself and her family, what Robin did is unforgivable, he is for all intensive purposes, a murderer.

I know I will get a lot of backlash from my comment but in this case I really don't care. Damn it Robin, why?

Perhaps it is because you don't suffer from a mental illness. If somebody is not functioning properly mentally, how can you expect him to make rational decisions? We used to have a lot more resources in our country to deal with mental illness, but over the last fifteen years many facilities have gotten rid of them or significantly downsized them.

Robin made a decision that after 60 years of suffering with depression he thought was the best one. I doubt taking your own life is an easy thing to do.
Edited by TBell - 8/13/14 at 5:11am
post #20 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

It's really sad what Robin did to himself but I strongly believe he took the cowards way out. Depression is a horrible debilitating illness but he had a support system, he had a family, he should have called emergency services. So now his children and wife are without their father because of his self centered actions, just absolutely heart wrenching. I don't think Robin or anyone who commits suicide should be publicly honored, life is the ultimate gift, an individual has no right distinguishing that light themselves. I personally know a person who has spent their entire life in and out of mental institutions because of depression, but she continues to fight for herself and her family, what Robin did is unforgivable, he is for all intensive purposes, a murderer.

I know I will get a lot of backlash from my comment but in this case I really don't care. Damn it Robin, why?

Depression means you aren't thinking straight. From your frame of reference, your sane frame of reference all those things you say make sense. It's very easy to say he took the easy way out, but he did not think the same way you do. I used to take the same position as you. Until Recently. I did not become depressed but I went to a place where a lot of thing suddenly made sense. Don't discount the effect despair and depression has on a person. You sell them short by judging them from your own perspective. You never did stand in his shoes.
post #21 of 63

@Relic 

 

I'm sorry. But I think you are wrong in so many ways.

Depression is an illness, not something one can control. It controls you, not the other way around. And you can fight it your whole life, but sometimes it wins.

 

Think of it like a cancer, maybe it will be easier to understand. Williams didn't kill himself. Cancer did. A cancer of the mind, an illness that you can try to cure with medicine, therapy. Or you suppress with alcohol, drugs. But that you can never fully cure.

 

It is in the mind, the thing that makes us so unique yet so frail. The part of us we are only beginning to grasp. A logical reasoning like the one you are doing in your post shows the limits of everything.

Our mind is not "only logic". Our mind is also something else. Life, intuition, creativity. We are not only a bunch of chemical reactions on feet. Sometimes there's no "cause and effect" in the logic sense. Depression, as all mind illnesses, doesn't adhere to the strict parameters of logic, nor does creativity.

 

We cannot explain it, as hard as we try.

 

Curiously, in one movie, for which he received an Oscar, there's an interesting explanation of what "genius" is.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKu_QQVHJLA

 

 

Williams "knew how to play".

 

The mind is still an uncharted territory. Please do not try to reduce it to pure rational reasoning.

post #22 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsherly View Post


Depression means you aren't thinking straight. From your frame of reference, your sane frame of reference all those things you say make sense. It's very easy to say he took the easy way out, but he did not think the same way you do. I used to take the same position as you. Until Recently. I did not become depressed but I went to a place where a lot of thing suddenly made sense. Don't discount the effect despair and depression has on a person. You sell them short by judging them from your own perspective. You never did stand in his shoes.

 

This is exactly what I was going to say.  Someone with depression isn't thinking clearly so you can't argue that they're taking a 'coward's way out.'  

post #23 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

It's really sad what Robin did to himself but I strongly believe he took the cowards way out. Depression is a horrible debilitating illness but he had a support system, he had a family, he should have called emergency services. So now his children and wife are without their father because of his self centered actions, just absolutely heart wrenching. I don't think Robin or anyone who commits suicide should be publicly honored, life is the ultimate gift, an individual has no right distinguishing that light themselves. I personally know a person who has spent their entire life in and out of mental institutions because of depression, but she continues to fight for herself and her family, what Robin did is unforgivable, he is for all intensive purposes, a murderer.

I know I will get a lot of backlash from my comment but in this case I really don't care. Damn it Robin, why?

Unfortunately, you (or anyone else) only see what Williams wanted you to see. No one really knows the heart of another person.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply
post #24 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
 

It's really sad what Robin did to himself but I strongly believe he took the cowards way out. Depression is a horrible debilitating illness but he had a support system, he had a family, he should have called emergency services. So now his children and wife are without their father because of his self centered actions, just absolutely heart wrenching. I don't think Robin or anyone who commits suicide should be publicly honored, life is the ultimate gift, an individual has no right distinguishing that light themselves. I personally know a person who has spent their entire life in and out of mental institutions because of depression, but she continues to fight for herself and her family, what Robin did is unforgivable, he is for all intensive purposes, a murderer.

 

I know I will get a lot of backlash from my comment but in this case I really don't care. Damn it Robin, why?


Because depression lies

post #25 of 63

Tim Cook is probably watching The Bird Cage with tears in his eyes... He wath thoo thooper!

bb
Reply
bb
Reply
post #26 of 63

Thank you djsherly and allenbf for voices of sanity among the unjustifiable opinions.

 

People who are severely depressed do not think of anything but themselves.  Knowing this is what got me through the suicide on one who I was very close to.  At least Williams tried many times to get over his addictions and other problems.  Life in the spotlight is not easy, as I'm told by a successful actor friend, because you cease being a person and become a commodity, and very soon become an unwanted commodity.  

 

To those of us on the outside, stars have lots of money, fame, and fans.  To the stars themselves, the money doesn't mean anything, the fame is fleeting, and the fans very soon lose interest in them, or take on a very weird interest.  

 

He will be missed very much, so let's not degrade the wonderful memories we have of him with our own crazy ideas of what he should and should not have done.  

post #27 of 63
For me...the killer verse...; poetic justice rendered by auto-immune lawlessness...

Once a living poem has been laid out, it withers into an embarrassment of riches...time to trade in high-strung embodiment for boundless immortality...

Robbin Williams, ...a new, summa cum laude member of 'Dead Poets Society'.
post #28 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

It's really sad what Robin did to himself but I strongly believe he took the cowards way out. Depression is a horrible debilitating illness but he had a support system, he had a family, he should have called emergency services. So now his children and wife are without their father because of his self centered actions, just absolutely heart wrenching. I don't think Robin or anyone who commits suicide should be publicly honored, life is the ultimate gift, an individual has no right distinguishing that light themselves. I personally know a person who has spent their entire life in and out of mental institutions because of depression, but she continues to fight for herself and her family, what Robin did is unforgivable, he is for all intensive purposes, a murderer.

I know I will get a lot of backlash from my comment but in this case I really don't care. Damn it Robin, why?

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.
Apple managed the astonishing feat of getting the equivalent of a personal computer into the hands of everybody from eight to eighty year olds, and did so while providing absolutely no instructions...
Reply
Apple managed the astonishing feat of getting the equivalent of a personal computer into the hands of everybody from eight to eighty year olds, and did so while providing absolutely no instructions...
Reply
post #29 of 63
He was a cunning linguist.*

(* one of his lines)

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply
post #30 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post


(* one of his lines)

 

He has so many of those. 

 

What a guy.  And alien (Mork).

 

 

I read somewhere a long time ago that the director of Patch Adams agreed to direct the film only if Williams would play the part of Patch.  He was old for the role, so they had to rework a few things, but it made a heck of a movie.  

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #31 of 63



I think Williams is the one on the left. (Too soon?)
Edited by SolipsismX - 8/13/14 at 8:03am

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #32 of 63
Originally Posted by AppleGreen View Post
Apple "did the same" when Nelson Mandela died.  If you are calling Apple a "bunch of racists," you need to have your head examined.

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony_punctuation#Temherte_slaq.C3.AE

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.
Reply

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.
Reply
post #33 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post


A little harsh, no? Depression is a disease. Would we say the same thing if someone had a terminal disease and committed suicide? Now I'm not condoning what he did. We don't know how deep his depression was but his drug abuse surely affected his thinking.

 

Depression is now categorized as a disease? I thought it was a disorder. I think it matters. If we just say it's a disease it could sound like a person just contracted it somehow and there's nothing the person can do but treat it medically. As you mentioned, Robin Williams' depression wasn't isolated...it was affected/caused by drug abuse.

post #34 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmondRoca View Post

Depression is now categorized as a disease? I thought it was a disorder. I think it matters. If we just say it's a disease it could sound like a person just contracted it somehow...

I would use the term disorder but a disease is a disorder.

disease |diˈzēz|
noun
• a disorder of structure or function in a human, animal, or plant, especially one that produces specific signs or symptoms or that affects a specific location and is not simply a direct result of physical injury
• a particular quality, habit, or disposition regarded as adversely affecting a person or group of people

If you want to want to your limited contracted term depression could still fit because you can contract something that affects the biochemistry of your brain or even injures parts of it thus causing you to be depressed.
Quote:
...and there's nothing the person can do but treat it medically.

There are way to many curable diseases which is only a fraction of treatable diseases. I'd say your definition of disease is more often treatable than your definition of disorder.
Quote:
As you mentioned, Robin Williams' depression wasn't isolated...it was affected/caused by drug abuse.

Affected, sure, but caused by. I'd bet any addiction medicine specialist would say that his drug abuse was a symptom of his disease.
Edited by SolipsismX - 8/13/14 at 8:41am

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #35 of 63

Something like this makes me stop and count my blessings. I'm so glad I have someone who makes me laugh everyday, and she is pretty happy about it too.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #36 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

It's really sad what Robin did to himself but I strongly believe he took the cowards way out. Depression is a horrible debilitating illness but he had a support system, he had a family, he should have called emergency services. So now his children and wife are without their father because of his self centered actions, just absolutely heart wrenching. I don't think Robin or anyone who commits suicide should be publicly honored, life is the ultimate gift, an individual has no right distinguishing that light themselves. I personally know a person who has spent their entire life in and out of mental institutions because of depression, but she continues to fight for herself and her family, what Robin did is unforgivable, he is for all intensive purposes, a murderer.

I know I will get a lot of backlash from my comment but in this case I really don't care. Damn it Robin, why?

Robin Williams generously gave us his all, but owes us nothing. The path to truly understanding someone is to first stop judging them.

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #37 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMat View Post
 

@Relic 

 

I'm sorry. But I think you are wrong in so many ways.

Depression is an illness, not something one can control. It controls you, not the other way around. And you can fight it your whole life, but sometimes it wins.

 

Think of it like a cancer, maybe it will be easier to understand. Williams didn't kill himself. Cancer did. A cancer of the mind, an illness that you can try to cure with medicine, therapy. Or you suppress with alcohol, drugs. But that you can never fully cure.

 

It is in the mind, the thing that makes us so unique yet so frail. The part of us we are only beginning to grasp. A logical reasoning like the one you are doing in your post shows the limits of everything.

Our mind is not "only logic". Our mind is also something else. Life, intuition, creativity. We are not only a bunch of chemical reactions on feet. Sometimes there's no "cause and effect" in the logic sense. Depression, as all mind illnesses, doesn't adhere to the strict parameters of logic, nor does creativity.

 

We cannot explain it, as hard as we try.

 

Curiously, in one movie, for which he received an Oscar, there's an interesting explanation of what "genius" is.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKu_QQVHJLA

 

 

Williams "knew how to play".

 

The mind is still an uncharted territory. Please do not try to reduce it to pure rational reasoning.

 

Well I have cancer, breast cancer to be exact and though there were times where I begged God to take my life and even threatened God that if he didn't  do it, I would, the thought of what my actions would do to my family stopped me. It would have been very easy for me to have OD'd on morphine.  Look, we all have our weak moments, some more then others but Its when we are at our lowest point that defines who we are. I fully understand that Robin suffered day in and day with his illness but he simply gave up because of a single moment in lapse of judgment and weakness. He was thinking about himself and his suffering and not about the pain he was about to unleash onto his family, friends and fans. If his disease was so debilitating, had zero control over his actions, why did it take 63 years for him to kill himself, no, he was aware of what he was doing, he chose to give into his demon, when he should have dialed 911.

 

My thoughts go out to his family during this time.


Edited by Relic - 8/13/14 at 10:35am
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
post #38 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

...why did it take 63 years for him to kill himself?

What kind of logic is that? 1oyvey.gif

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #39 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post


Robin Williams generously gave us his all, but owes us nothing. The path to truly understanding someone is to first stop judging them.

 I know Suddenly what I said was harsh but if you noticed we're just talking about Robin, well he's gone now, his children are still here, and; Zac, Zelda and Cody must be going through absolute hell right now, you want to know what depression is, seeing what the children from a father who committed suicide go through. The rest of their lives, their going to be haunted with questions, "what didn't I do too help my father, did I not call enough, visit enough, what."

When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
post #40 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post


What kind of logic is that? 1oyvey.gif

Why now, Solipsismx, is my logic, he must have felt like committing suicide in the past, what stopped him before. 

When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple posts Robin Williams tribute page to company website