or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › What current production smartphone has the same form factor as the expected 4.7" iphone6?

What current production smartphone has the same form factor as the expected 4.7" iphone6?

post #1 of 3

That subject is a mess....

Essentially what Im trying to find is a currently available smartphone that is approximately the same size as the rumored iphone6 (4.7" version).

Why?

Because I want to go pick one up at a local verizon or best buy or whatever and make sure its not "too big" before I order one.

Yes, i *could* wait till their in stock somewhere, but that would require a person with some semblance of patience :-)

macbook pro's (x4) -  iPhone6, 5s, 5, 4s - iPads (x4) - 27" iMac - AppleTv
post #2 of 3
Originally Posted by lowepg View Post

Essentially what Im trying to find is a currently available smartphone that is approximately the same size as the rumored iphone6 (4.7" version).

HTC One.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.
post #3 of 3

Thanks. Went out and fondled a few bigger smart phones.

I was surprised how much I preferred the 4.7" models over even the slightly bigger 5" screens. The 5" would be workable, but the 4.7 is a no-brainer.

I think Apple made the perfect choice (at least for me).

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • What current production smartphone has the same form factor as the expected 4.7" iphone6?
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › What current production smartphone has the same form factor as the expected 4.7" iphone6?