or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › What current production smartphone has the same form factor as the expected 4.7" iphone6?

What current production smartphone has the same form factor as the expected 4.7" iphone6?

post #1 of 3

That subject is a mess....

Essentially what Im trying to find is a currently available smartphone that is approximately the same size as the rumored iphone6 (4.7" version).

Why?

Because I want to go pick one up at a local verizon or best buy or whatever and make sure its not "too big" before I order one.

Yes, i *could* wait till their in stock somewhere, but that would require a person with some semblance of patience :-)

post #2 of 3
Originally Posted by lowepg View Post

Essentially what Im trying to find is a currently available smartphone that is approximately the same size as the rumored iphone6 (4.7" version).

HTC One.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

post #3 of 3

Thanks. Went out and fondled a few bigger smart phones.

I was surprised how much I preferred the 4.7" models over even the slightly bigger 5" screens. The 5" would be workable, but the 4.7 is a no-brainer.

I think Apple made the perfect choice (at least for me).

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • What current production smartphone has the same form factor as the expected 4.7" iphone6?
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › What current production smartphone has the same form factor as the expected 4.7" iphone6?