or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Beats Music app added to 'Made by Apple' list in iOS App Store

Beats Music app added to 'Made by Apple' list in iOS App Store - Page 2

post #41 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasd View Post

Getting some Apple apps on android is not a bad idea. Trick is to always have them better on iOS.

Apple needs to release iMessage on android so Apple users can use iMessage and its super emoji set exclusively for messaging everyone.

God forbid.
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
post #42 of 46
Hey! Can you think of anything else that Apple has bought recently, that is hardware, was bought at the same time as the streaming service under discussion, works with the streaming service under discussion and shares the same brand name?

I don’t see your point. Do you honestly think that Apple will keep supporting Beats software for Android, et. al.?

Originally Posted by waybacmac View Post
Sorry TS. That train left the station a while ago. Time for us to move along.

Except no, the track on which the train would sit has not even been laid. Apple has not done this, is not doing this, and doesn’t look like they ever will be doing it. What on Earth gives you the impression otherwise? 

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
post #43 of 46

Which raises the question, when will we see Beats for Mac in the Mac App Store?!  

post #44 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I don’t see your point. Do you honestly think that Apple will keep supporting Beats software for Android, et. al.?

Except no, the track on which the train would sit has not even been laid. Apple has not done this, is not doing this, and doesn’t look like they ever will be doing it. What on Earth gives you the impression otherwise? 

Yes. I think they will keep supporting beats for android to sell the beats headphones as they sell iTunes across platforms to sell the iPod.
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
post #45 of 46
Quote:

Yes. I think they will keep supporting beats for android to sell the beats headphones as they sell iTunes across platforms to sell the iPod.

That would make sense if the 2 (headphones and music service) went hand in hand the way iTunes and the iPod did. One can survive well enough on its own without the other.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
post #46 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

That would make sense if the 2 (headphones and music service) went hand in hand the way iTunes and the iPod did. One can survive well enough on its own without the other.

They both keep the same branding. And whose to say that there won't be an attempt to fit a music player into those headphones. They have the space.

Apple have abandoned android dev before, sometimes even pulled the bought companies app from the App Store as well, but they are acting differently here. The brand is intact. The app is still on google play. They are keeping two apps with similar functionality.

I don't know the long term plan but this is not a normal acquisition.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Beats Music app added to 'Made by Apple' list in iOS App Store