or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Sketchy report claims photos show 5.5-inch 'iPhone 6L' display, logic board and 2,915mAh battery

Sketchy report claims photos show 5.5-inch 'iPhone 6L' display, logic board and 2,915mAh battery - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomTB View Post

What are y'all's thoughts on the tmz leaked photos? seem real?

The photos on TMZ were proven several days ago to actually be iPhone 6 clones, perhaps built by GooPhone or someone else, running a heavily skinned version of Android.

post #42 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickprinter View Post

Holy crap….does she need a manicure or what!?

My wife tells me, if your boss is a woman, your nails should never merit more than a cursory glance but...if its a man, they should be the best you can muster. When I questioned that it still matters...her eyes did a 360.
Office politics or something 1biggrin.gif
post #43 of 44
Today I got to try a 5.2 inch phone. It didn't at all feel too large or anything. It felt good in my hand. I'm not worried about oversizing the next iPhone. In fact I'm more worried about Apple not introducing a 5+ one.
post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by palegolas View Post

Today I got to try a 5.2 inch phone. It didn't at all feel too large or anything. It felt good in my hand. I'm not worried about oversizing the next iPhone. In fact I'm more worried about Apple not introducing a 5+ one.

Remember the original iPhone? Compare the volume and weight for that device with a 3.5" display to the last two models with a 4" display. It's both less volume and lighter. The iPhone 4/4S feels like an archaic brick after pick one up if you're an iPhone 5/5S user.

If the talk of being thinner and having rounded edges are true it may not really feel any bigger or certainly not as excessively large as the Android phone were a few years ago. It may even on par with the weight and volume of those earlier iPhones.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Sketchy report claims photos show 5.5-inch 'iPhone 6L' display, logic board and 2,915mAh battery
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Sketchy report claims photos show 5.5-inch 'iPhone 6L' display, logic board and 2,915mAh battery