or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › First photos of purported 5.5-inch 'iPhone 6' rear shell compare part to 4.7-inch model
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

First photos of purported 5.5-inch 'iPhone 6' rear shell compare part to 4.7-inch model - Page 2

post #41 of 119
I'm a nerd , I don't have any friends, therefore I will never look silly putting a phablet to my ear, thank God. If I actually get a call, I just use the speaker anyhow, the rare times that happens. the rest of the time I messaging, checking Facebook and generally doing all the usual "no-life" things most people do. Bring on the 5.5 inch YEAH

I am holding out for the 8 inch one, then chicks might say hello to me?
Edited by Paul94544 - 8/20/14 at 8:36pm

Originally by Rickers - 2014 : Cook & will bury Apple.  They can only ride Steve's ghost so long.



 Originally Posted by  thataveragejoe :  Next week  Korea Times, "I'm gay too"-Samsung



 



Reply

Originally by Rickers - 2014 : Cook & will bury Apple.  They can only ride Steve's ghost so long.



 Originally Posted by  thataveragejoe :  Next week  Korea Times, "I'm gay too"-Samsung



 



Reply
post #42 of 119
There's no reason anyone needs to hold a big phone up to their head either. Even on my current iPhone, I use an earpeice (or the earPods) when I'm on the phone most of the time.

Choice. Is. Good.
post #43 of 119
I'm torn over the two sizes if there are going to be two sizes. I'm leaning 5.5 only because at my age and eyes not being as good as they once were when I was younger, I think I'd appreciate the extra screen real estate for all the things the phone has to offer provided things viewable are a tad larger if it works that way. Regarding holding it up to your ear, it is what it is, but I see a lot of people 'talk' to their phone during their conversations, holding it out in front of their face versus the old fashion way.

Ten years ago, we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash.  Today we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Reply

Ten years ago, we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash.  Today we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Reply
post #44 of 119
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post
1387245361916.gif

 

I quite enjoy The Happening, as it’s presented on the Internet, and fully support Ron Paul’s role therein.

 

Originally Posted by r4d4 View Post

Want a 5.5" iPhone. 

 

People don’t know what they want until you show it to them.

 

To modernize a famous saying, before the iPhone, you’d’ve wanted an even smaller Razr.

 
Too much trouble switching back and forth. 

 

So… don’t. Carry both and use HANDOFF with iOS 8. Problem solved. Leave the phone in your pocket WHERE IT WILL FIT. Use the iPad.

 
 5.5" will be prefect. Nice size screen, easy to use one handed, it will be awesome. 

 

It’s like I’m in an alternate universe where a hand span of 9.5” is the smallest you’ll see on a human…

 

Did I miss something? Is Apple creating devices for the Globetrotter homeworld?

post #45 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by r4d4 View Post

I find it crazy how people don't want others to have what they don't like....

It's ok if You  don't want a 5.5" iPhone, but I Want a 5.5" iPhone. 
I don't want to carry an iPad mini and an iPhone. Too much trouble switching back and forth. 

I have used the 6" Nokia 1520 for a couple weeks just to check it out and I was in LOVE with that screen.
I could text on the 6" monster, one handed, due to swipe keyboard, 

Most people tap out texts using Both hand on an iPhone because its 2x faster since it Doesn't have swipe, yet. 
5.5" will be prefect. Nice size screen, easy to use one handed, it will be awesome. 

Some people want apple to stay at 3.5-4", fine, you can have that, but give me my 5.5" too.

See, this is how I feel. Just like some people on here despise larger phones, I despise 4" phones. Way too small for me to use in the way I use my device.

For the first time since the original iPhone, I'm extremely excited for this 5.5" iPhone. It's the only way I'll be able to come back to an iPhone full time.
post #46 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I quite enjoy The Happening, as it’s presented on the Internet, and fully support Ron Paul’s role therein.


People don’t know what they want until you show it to them.

To modernize a famous saying, before the iPhone, you’d’ve wanted an even smaller Razr.

So… don’t. Carry both and use HANDOFF with iOS 8. Problem solved. Leave the phone in your pocket WHERE IT WILL FIT. Use the iPad.

It’s like I’m in an alternate universe where a hand span of 9.5” is the smallest you’ll see on a human…

Did I miss something? Is Apple creating devices for the Globetrotter homeworld?

I know that I WANT a 5.5" iPhone even though I haven't seen it yet. Just because you don't doesn't mean other will not. I can guarantee you that if this is true, the 5.5" iPhone will sell 10s of millions. So please let others have what they want and not what they are told to have. Choice is good.
post #47 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzypaws View Post

Occam's Razor suggests it's real.

1) Occams doesn't suggest anything. It states that among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. Right now, the fewest assumptions is actually to say it doesn't exist because, in fact, right now, it doesn't exist.

2) It also doesn't exclude the possibility of, other, more complicated solutions that may ultimately prove correct.

3) It still comes back to we don't know. We can guess and we may be right and our rationale may even be sound in retrospect but we can't know. As I've stated, I think it's going happen despite such a small percentage of Android-based devices are over 4.5".




Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul94544 View Post

…I will never look silly putting a phablet to my ear, thank God. If I actually get a call, I just use the speaker anyhow...

Or use headphones.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #48 of 119
Originally Posted by SirLance99 View Post
Choice is good.

 

Seems to be the only line anyone can manage to come up with. Apple specifically doesn’t work that way.

post #49 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Seems to be the only line anyone can manage to come up with. Apple specifically doesn’t work that way.

Yet, Apple is creating more choice. Funny how that is.
post #50 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance99 View Post

I know that I WANT a 5.5" iPhone even though I haven't seen it yet. Just because you don't doesn't mean other will not. I can guarantee you that if this is true, the 5.5" iPhone will sell 10s of millions. So please let others have what they want and not what they are told to have. Choice is good.

I think I'll like a 4.7' iPhone as I think that will be very close in volume and weight to iPhones I've had previously, but the 5.5" seems like it would be too big for my needs. I'll reverse final judgement until I can test at least one of them… assuming the rumours are accurate.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #51 of 119
Originally Posted by SirLance99 View Post
Yet, Apple is creating more choice. Funny how that is.


Are they? You’ve proof they’re releasing this device?

post #52 of 119

Haha, I told you all just yesterday.

 

A lot of people are going to have a tough time deciding which model to get.

 

I don't really care, since both models will sell well, and Apple will be raking in the bucks.

post #53 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post


Are they? You’ve proof they’re releasing this device?

Let's take the 5.5" out of the picture for just one moment. It's pretty much a given that they are creating something around the 4.7". Therefore, creating more choice then they had before. So, yes, Apple is creating more choice. Just like, if it's this year or a few more years beyond, they will create yet another screen size. Eventually Apple will have several different sizes.
post #54 of 119
Originally Posted by r4d4 View Post
shut up, nothing you say matters to anyone but you... go away troll

 

lol. If that’s the best you can do, enjoy your delusions. Or, alternatively, your 6’7” height. Note that you’re taller than the vast majority of people, and as such are outside Apple’s general range of product.

post #55 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance99 View Post

Let's take the 5.5" out of the picture for just one moment. It's pretty much a given that they are creating something around the 4.7". Therefore, creating more choice then they had before. So, yes, Apple is creating more choice. Just like, if it's this year or a few more years beyond, they will create yet another screen size. Eventually Apple will have several different sizes.

"Pretty much a given" isn't a sure thing. Again, we don't know for sure even if we wouldn't bet against it. That's the point so making definitive statements is simply illogical. Remember the case(?) maker that was so sure the tapered iPhone was real that they made cases for it despite that never actually happening?

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #56 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

lol. If that’s the best you can do, enjoy your delusions. Or, alternatively, your 6’7” height. Note that you’re taller than the vast majority of people, and as such are outside Apple’s general range of product.


You already stated you wanted Nothing to do with this phone because even the 4.7" is too big for your tiny hands.

No one has to be 6'7" to want a bigger phone. 

 

I have used ALL kinds of phones from 2.1" to 6" phones because I enjoy things that light up and beep. 5.5" will be perfectly usable 1 handed by everyone, well, other than you and your tiny tiny hands. 

iPhone 6 Plus 5.5" YES!
Reply
iPhone 6 Plus 5.5" YES!
Reply
post #57 of 119
Originally Posted by r4d4 View Post
Look troll.

 

I guess you think that if you say it enough times, it becomes true. Like how fairies exist or that Gary Busey’s teeth are small.

 
You already stated you wanted Nothing to do with this phone because even the 4.7" is too big for your tiny hands.

 

I want nothing to do with the 5.5” “phone” because the 4.7” is the maximum size usable one-handedly for the majority of the population.

 
No one cares what you think.

 

Aww, look at the guy with the giant hands, thinks this is an argument. Cute.

 
You sit in moms basement and troll these forums 24/7. 

 

Humor meter at 60% and rising.

 
No one has to be 6'7" to want a bigger phone. 

 

Never said that.

 
5.5 will be perfectly usable 1 handed… 

 

Except no, all reviews and all real world use of all phones that large show otherwise. 

post #58 of 119
5.5 with no bezels could work.
post #59 of 119
"Customers want what we don't have"-Apple.
Who in all reality didn't see this coming at some point? Bigger screens have been the only leg Android has had left to stand on. Now that Apple is making this next series of iPhones even thinner, it will be that much easier to grip & use with one hand as well as the OS adjustments with the swipe from the side ect...Surely Apple will gain much more in profits with a 4.7 & 5.5 available than just a 4.7. I'm glad Apple has waited this long to compete on the larger screen, the thinness really is key & I believe they went about it the right way & it will pay off in a big way. #destroyandroid.
post #60 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I guess you think that if you say it enough times, it becomes true. Like how fairies exist or that Gary Busey’s teeth are small.

I want nothing to do with the 5.5” “phone” because the 4.7” is the maximum size usable one-handedly for the majority of the population.

Aww, look at the guy with the giant hands, thinks this is an argument. Cute.

Humor meter at 60% and rising.

Never said that.

Except no, all reviews and all real world use of all phones that large show otherwise. 
Except " all other phones that large" won't be as thin as the next iPhones. Making the iPhone at them sizes the first to be able to use COMFORTABLY......with 1 hand!
post #61 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesv View Post

Except " all other phones that large" won't be as thin as the next iPhones. Making the iPhone at them sizes the first to be able to use COMFORTABLY......with 1 hand!
FWIW there are several 4.7" smartphones thinner than what Apple offers. There will probably be thinner 5.5" phones too if Apple ever enters the phablet category. To be honest I don't get the fixation on having the thinnest smart devices anyway. Perhaps offering a bit thicker device allowing for a larger battery might have more benefits than downsides.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #62 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

I quite enjoy The Happening, as it’s presented on the Internet, and fully support Ron Paul’s role therein.

 

 

People don’t know what they want until you show it to them.

 

To modernize a famous saying, before the iPhone, you’d’ve wanted an even smaller Razr.

 

So… don’t. Carry both and use HANDOFF with iOS 8. Problem solved. Leave the phone in your pocket WHERE IT WILL FIT. Use the iPad.

 

It’s like I’m in an alternate universe where a hand span of 9.5” is the smallest you’ll see on a human…

 

Did I miss something? Is Apple creating devices for the Globetrotter homeworld?

 

So Mr Tallest Ski............will you NOW admit that i was RIGHT and you were WRONG about the 5.5????

 

Time for you to man up (or women up, not sure your gender)

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #63 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenjt View Post
 

What about a bet that you won't post a message in AI if 5.5" version is not coming in the next 3 months? Other way around, I won't post any. Deal?

 

 

OK fallenjt - its time to pay the piper.

 

You can start your self ban now or Sept 9th. 

 

Told you all the 5.5 was coming...some people don't believe no matter how much evidence there is. 

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #64 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenjt View Post


here 5.5"

 

aren't you forgetting about our bet in the other thread?

 

YOu said you would self ban yourself for 3 months if the 5.5 came out.

 

Don't be a coward.  Pay up.

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #65 of 119

"The larger shell also features an Apple logo cutout that will presumably be filled with a radio transparent material for better signal transmission, an engineering design first seen in the iPad mini with Retina display."

Wasn't the original iPad the first to use this engineering design? I'm pretty sure the wifi or bluetooth antenna sat right underneath the Apple logo....

post #66 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

I quite enjoy The Happening, as it’s presented on the Internet, and fully support Ron Paul’s role therein.

 

 

People don’t know what they want until you show it to them.

 

To modernize a famous saying, before the iPhone, you’d’ve wanted an even smaller Razr.

 

So… don’t. Carry both and use HANDOFF with iOS 8. Problem solved. Leave the phone in your pocket WHERE IT WILL FIT. Use the iPad.

 

It’s like I’m in an alternate universe where a hand span of 9.5” is the smallest you’ll see on a human…

 

Did I miss something? Is Apple creating devices for the Globetrotter homeworld?

 

So Mr Tallest Ski............will you NOW admit that i was RIGHT and you were WRONG about the 5.5????

 

Time for you to man up (or women up, not sure your gender)

 

More proof the 5.5 is never going to happen.

"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
Reply
post #67 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post
 

 

More proof the 5.5 is never going to happen.

 

must be really foggy in England.

Cant see how obvious 5.5 is at this point.

 

are you one of those guys who think NASA never landed on the Moon?

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #68 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

must be really foggy in England.
Cant see how obvious 5.5 is at this point.

are you one of those guys who think NASA never landed on the Moon?

You're too easily baited dude, let it go. They like Skil, Fallen etc have the personality type that is so self absorbed that they actually think something is wrong with other people on a fundamental level for wanting something that they don't want. Even though it won't affect them in any way because they'll still have a smaller option, and even in the face of evidence. So no point engaging them until after September 9~
post #69 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

So Mr Tallest Ski............will you NOW admit that i was RIGHT and you were WRONG about the 5.5????

Right about what? I don't recall you saying there will be purported leaks of upcomign Apple products right up Apple announces an actual product. You said there is an 5.5" iPhone but you have to yet to prove it. All I've read is your desire for one. I would even be satisfied with you saying, "based on these rumours I believe there will be a 5.5" iPhone coming out this year," but note how that isn't proof of anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

Told you all the 5.5 was coming.

Why should anyone listen to you for spouting off your desires? If you want people to heed your words you need to form an argument as to why you believe this will happen. Anything else is just ignorant guesswork that could be correct but not for any intelligent reason.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #70 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post


Right about what? I don't recall you saying there will be purported leaks of upcomign Apple products right up Apple announces an actual product. You said there is an 5.5" iPhone but you have to yet to prove it. All I've read is your desire for one. I would even be satisfied with you saying, "based on these rumours I believe there will be a 5.5" iPhone coming out this year," but note how that isn't proof of anything.
Why should anyone listen to you for spouting off your desires? If you want people to heed your words you need to form an argument as to why you believe this will happen. Anything else is just ignorant guesswork that could be correct but not for any intelligent reason.

 

its so sad that people can't admit that the 5.5 is coming.

 

the lack of vision is astounding.

 

i mean really. how much more proof do you need?

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #71 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

its so sad that people can't admit that the 5.5 is coming.

the lack of vision is astounding.

i mean really. how much more proof do you need?

1) Pay attention. I believe the larger iPhones are coming, but all my reasoning for thinking that is based only circumstantial and historical evidence which means I can't prove it.

2) How much more proof? How about one piece of evidence that proves it? An announcement from Apple would help.

3) Remember the tapered iPhone that never happened? I do.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #72 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post
 

its so sad that people can't admit that the 5.5 is coming.

 

the lack of vision is astounding.

 

i mean really. how much more proof do you need?

For me it would be Tim Cook holding one up at the key note or perhaps Gizmodo stealing one.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #73 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstone View Post
 

For me it would be Tim Cook holding one up at the key note or perhaps Gizmodo stealing one.

 

so you didn't believe that 5S had a fingerprint scanner until Tim Cook showed it?

so you didn't believe the 5C was coming out until Tim Cook showed it?

 

i mean, really?

 

This aint 1980.  News leaks boys.

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #74 of 119

Soon as that 5.5 comes out I will turn into a "Currernt iPhone Owner"!

post #75 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

I think it's going happen despite such a small percentage of Android-based devices are over 4.5".


I didn't think the numbers were so high for smaller Android devices and that's Google's own data:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/may/16/phablet-smartphone-tablet-sales-growing-apple-missing-out-canalys

Something doesn't add up here though. Canalys says there that 1/3 of devices sold now are above 5" and we're always reading reports about how current Android sales share is 80% or more but according to Google's data, they aren't eroding the install base of small devices. How can so many people be buying large devices (anything above 4.2-4.5") and Google doesn't know about it?

It looks like phablet phandom has just gotten started in which case Apple isn't really late to the party. I also suspect it's a passing phad. People will realise how unpleasant they are to live with and migrate back to more usable device sizes.

These shells also look fake. Why do they have 3 holes at the camera location now? There's still no explanation for the Apple cutout either. Why cut out the logo when there's plastic antenna bands? The battery takes up most of the back.
post #76 of 119

They better announce it at the same time! I'd hate to regret buying the 4.7 if the 5.5 is announced after the 4.7 launch

post #77 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

so you didn't believe that 5S had a fingerprint scanner until Tim Cook showed it?
so you didn't believe the 5C was coming out until Tim Cook showed it?

i mean, really?

This aint 1980.  News leaks boys.

You ask questions that use the term 'believe' but yet you're interpreting that as a belief equates to proof. Hint: It does not.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #78 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post
 

so you didn't believe that 5S had a fingerprint scanner until Tim Cook showed it?

so you didn't believe the 5C was coming out until Tim Cook showed it?

 

i mean, really?

 

This aint 1980.  News leaks boys.

At this point it is still rumors of rumors. I may suspect there is a probability that something may happen and maybe even hope that it does... but believe, nope. 

 

I think there is a probably a 50/50 chance a 5.5" will be released in the near future. Maybe if we get more parts leaks that are clear and in focus, I'll reconsider. 

 

I don't understand why you are so adamant about it. It is interesting but I'm not as enthusiastic as you are about it.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #79 of 119
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

So Mr Tallest Ski............will you NOW admit that i was RIGHT and you were WRONG about the 5.5????

 

That’s funny, I don’t recall Apple announcing a product.

 

Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

Don't be a coward.  Pay up.

 

Don’t be a moron. Shut up.

 

Originally Posted by Fuzzypaws View Post
…so self absorbed that they actually think something is wrong with other people on a fundamental level for wanting something that they don’t want.

 

You’re psychotic. Are you just incapable of reading anything I’ve written, or are you just as deluded as you claim we are?

 
 …even in the face of evidence.

 

What evidence? This is the first thing we’ve seen about it at all.

post #80 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstone View Post
 

At this point it is still rumors of rumors. I may suspect there is a probability that something may happen and maybe even hope that it does... but believe, nope. 

 

I think there is a probably a 50/50 chance a 5.5" will be released in the near future. Maybe if we get more parts leaks that are clear and in focus, I'll reconsider. 

 

I don't understand why you are so adamant about it. It is interesting but I'm not as enthusiastic as you are about it.

 

I'm enthusiastic because if Apple releases the 5.5 it will kill of Samdung. (I'm perfectly happy with my 5S)

 

If Apple only releases the 4.7 then Samdung will still have the advantage of a bigger screen which tens of millions of people prefer.

 

With a line up of 4.0/4.7/5.5 Apple would totally demolish Samsung and stand alone as the 90% market share of high end phones.  It would be just desserts for such a pathetic and amoral company.

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • First photos of purported 5.5-inch 'iPhone 6' rear shell compare part to 4.7-inch model
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › First photos of purported 5.5-inch 'iPhone 6' rear shell compare part to 4.7-inch model