or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Another purported 'iPhone 6' document suggests Apple may offer 128GB model
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Another purported 'iPhone 6' document suggests Apple may offer 128GB model

post #1 of 90
Thread Starter 
Apple's next iPhone could be the company's highest-capacity handset yet, with new documents suggesting the company could offer a whopping 128 gigabytes of capacity in its so-called "iPhone 6."




Word of a new iPhone with 128 gigabytes of NAND flash built by Toshiba first appeared in a pair of documents obtained by GeekBar, and spotlighted Thursday by G for Games. Somewhat strangely, the document only mentions capacities of 16, 64 and 128 gigabytes, with no mention of a 32-gigabyte handset.

Currently, Apple offers its flagship iPhone in a total of three capacities: 16, 32 and 64 gigabytes, each costing $100 more for double the storage. If Apple were to stick with three capacities but eliminate the 32-gigabyte model, it could offer more value and potentially upsell customers to more expensive models.




Of course, it's also possible that Apple will keep the 32-gigabyte variant around and sell its next iPhone at a total of four capacities. The company already employs this approach with both the iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina display, both of which range from 16 gigabytes to 64.

The leaked documents suggest the "iPhone 6" will have 16-gigabyte memory modules built by Toshiba and Hynix, while 64-gigabyte NAND components will come from Hynix, Toshiba and SanDisk. The leak alleges that the highest-capacity 128-gigabyte modules will come from Toshiba alone.




One rumor that surfaced in June suggested that Apple might limit the option of 128 gigabytes of storage to its anticipated jumbo-sized 5.5-inch "iPhone 6." This years iPhone update is expected to come in two larger screen sizes, with the second option being 4.7 inches.

All is expected to be revealed on Sept. 9, when Apple is reportedly planning a media event to officially unveil the "iPhone 6." If the company sticks with its usual release pattern, it would become available to the public to purchase the following Friday, Sept. 19.
post #2 of 90
Oh man. I'm all in for 128...
Common sept 9
post #3 of 90
I'm down with this. I think it will come down to how photos and the new cloud storage mechanisms play. I already fill up 64gb because of laziness. And I do like to be lazy.
Doodle Dice iPhone puzzle game: A fun, free physics-laden collection of dice games.  Greatest app made yet?  Perhaps young man... Perhaps.
Reply
Doodle Dice iPhone puzzle game: A fun, free physics-laden collection of dice games.  Greatest app made yet?  Perhaps young man... Perhaps.
Reply
post #4 of 90

I hope this means that the sizes are going to be 32/64/128gb as standard. 16gb is not really enough any more.

iPad, Macbook Pro, iPhone, heck I even have iLife! :-)
Reply
iPad, Macbook Pro, iPhone, heck I even have iLife! :-)
Reply
post #5 of 90

This is for the 5.5 model only

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #6 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

This is for the 5.5 model only
Ok I'll bite. Why is 5.5" special? People that want a 4.7" screen don't need the additional storage? Apple didn't limit 128GB to the iPad Air so why would they do it with iPhone?
post #7 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by saarek View Post

I hope this means that the sizes are going to be 32/64/128gb as standard. 16gb is not really enough any more.
That would be nice for flagship models. Apple has made their laptops more affordable, I don't see why they can't bump storage without raising prices. I mean isn't technology supposed to get cheaper over time? So would this really even have much impact on Apple's margins?
post #8 of 90
Please please please start at 32 GB this time. 16 GB is very outdated.
post #9 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

This is for the 5.5 model only
Ok I'll bite. Why is 5.5" special? People that want a 4.7" screen don't need the additional storage? Apple didn't limit 128GB to the iPad Air so why would they do it with iPhone?

Wow…you're actually trying to pursue a logical reply to one of sog35's "jokes"?

He's been running that general one for, I think, months.

post #10 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post


Ok I'll bite. Why is 5.5" special? People that want a 4.7" screen don't need the additional storage? Apple didn't limit 128GB to the iPad Air so why would they do it with iPhone?

 

Why?  Because they can.  Because Apple always prefers people to buy the flagship.

 

iPhone6 4.7 - 16/32/64

iPhone6 5.5 - 32/64/128

 

This way Apple can charge $299 on contract for the 5.5

Alot of people will justify this extra $100 because they are getting a bigger screen + 16GB memory + sapphire + faster chip

 

I think its time that smartphones go up in prices.

We've been stuck at $199 for flagships for over 7 years.  Price should go up just because of inflation.

 

Of course there are people who don't want to pay more than $199 - so they can grab the 4.7

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #11 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredumb View Post

Wow…you're actually trying to pursue a logical reply to one of sog35's "jokes"?
He's been running that general one for, I think, months.
If i thought he was joking I wouldn't have replied. Unfortunately a lot of people think this.
post #12 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredumb View Post
 

Wow…you're actually trying to pursue a logical reply to one of sog35's "jokes"?

He's been running that general one for, I think, months.

 

Jokes?

 

Did you not see the picture of the 5.5 case?

 

I put up a bet that if I was wrong I would self ban for 3 months.  This aint no joke.

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #13 of 90

32gb on the "base" would be sweet, but with iPhotos/iCloud + the huge shift to streaming music vs downloading, I can't ever see me needing 128gb on my phone.  I still have room on my 16gb 5S.

post #14 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post
 

 

I think its time that smartphones go up in prices.

We've been stuck at $199 for flagships for over 7 years.  Price should go up just because of inflation.

 

 

 

Prices of components also go down over time, you know.  Apple isn't going to raise prices just for the hell of it, they look at the market & margins. 

post #15 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenbf View Post
 

 

Prices of components also go down over time, you know.  Apple isn't going to raise prices just for the hell of it, they look at the market & margins. 

 

Yes the prices of a certain technology goes down.  But with new technology comes higher prices.  Just look at the TV market.

 

UHD TV's cost $20k. 

 

The top of the line phones should cost more than $199 on contract.  We've been stuck on that price for 7 years.

$299 for a iPhone6XL sounds right.

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #16 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

Yes the prices of a certain technology goes down.  But with new technology comes higher prices.  Just look at the TV market.

UHD TV's cost $20k. 

The top of the line phones should cost more than $199 on contract.  We've been stuck on that price for 7 years.
$299 for a iPhone6XL sounds right.

What newer technology is in iPhones that requires a price increase? Is Apple making $7B in a quarter not enough profit? At some point people will go elsewhere if they think it's just gouging. With a larger iPhone Apple is taking away the one advantage Android currently has. They would be stupid to raise prices right now.
post #17 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

Why?  Because they can.  Because Apple always prefers people to buy the flagship.

iPhone6 4.7 - 16/32/64
iPhone6 5.5 - 32/64/128

This way Apple can charge $299 on contract for the 5.5
Alot of people will justify this extra $100 because they are getting a bigger screen + 16GB memory + sapphire + faster chip

I think its time that smartphones go up in prices.
We've been stuck at $199 for flagships for over 7 years.  Price should go up just because of inflation.

Of course there are people who don't want to pay more than $199 - so they can grab the 4.7
This is an accountants approach to product design. Yes people pay a premium for Apple's products because of the ecosystem and superior user experience. But people don't want to feel like they're being gouged. Right now Apple has a huge opportunity to take share away from Android; to snap up a lot of people that went Android just because of the bigger screen sizes. Cook would be stupid to muck that opportunity up by raising prices. And I don't think Wall Street would reward that either.
post #18 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post


This is an accountants approach to product design. Yes people pay a premium for Apple's products because of the ecosystem and superior user experience. But people don't want to feel like they're being gouged. Right now Apple has a huge opportunity to take share away from Android; to snap up a lot of people that went Android just because of the bigger screen sizes. Cook would be stupid to muck that opportunity up by raising prices. And I don't think Wall Street would reward that either.

 

Apple isn't gouged.

 

A larger screen, more RAM, sapphire screen, faster A8.  That all cost money.

 

I'm talking about charging $299 on contract for the 5.5 phone with 32GB.

This isn't gouging.  Samdung charges $299 for their Note3 when it first came out.

 

 

5.5 pricing - $299 32GB,  $399 64GB, $499 128GB

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #19 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post


This is an accountants approach to product design. Yes people pay a premium for Apple's products because of the ecosystem and superior user experience. But people don't want to feel like they're being gouged. Right now Apple has a huge opportunity to take share away from Android; to snap up a lot of people that went Android just because of the bigger screen sizes. Cook would be stupid to muck that opportunity up by raising prices. And I don't think Wall Street would reward that either.

 

You acting like Apple is operating at super high margins.  They are not.

 

You need to look beyond GROSS MARGIN.  It cost big time bucks to support Apple ecosystem, warranty expense, R&D, 1st class customer service, retail stores, keep and retain top talent.  When you compare Apple's profit margin to other companies it isn't excessive. 

 

Apple FY 2013

$171,000,000,000 revenue

$37,000,000,000 profits

Profit Percentage 21.6%

 

So for every dollar of revenue Apple only makes 21% profit.  That is NOT gouging.

 

Microsoft FY 2013

$86,833,000,000 revenue

$22,074,000,000 profits

Profit Percentage 25.4%

 

Google FY 2013

$59,825,000,000 revenue

$14,920,000,000 profit (taking out Motorola losses)

Profit Percentage 25.0%

 

So both Microsoft and Google make more profit per dollar of revenue.  Tell me who gives the better customers service?  Apple or Google/Microsoft?  Who sells you POS plastic junk with Spyware/Malware software?  So WTF is MSFT/GOOG doing with all their profits?  Its not helping the user experience. 

 

If Apple starts charging less and less they won't be able to support their R&D, top employees, warranty, free software, free OS, ect.

 

So I ask again who is Gouging?


Edited by sog35 - 8/21/14 at 8:47am
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #20 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post
 

 

You acting like Apple is operating at super high margins.  They are not.

 

You need to look beyond GROSS MARGIN.  It cost big time bucks to support Apple ecosystem, warranty expense, R&D, 1st class customer service, retail stores, keep and retain top talent.  When you compare Apple's profit margin to other companies it isn't excessive. 

 

Apple FY 2013

$171,000,000,000 revenue

$37,000,000,000 profits

Profit Percentage 21.6%

 

So for every dollar of revenue Apple only makes 21% profit.  That is NOT gouging.

 

Microsoft FY 2013

$86,833,000,000 revenue

$22,074,000,000 profits

Profit Percentage 25.4%

 

Google FY 2013

$59,825,000,000 revenue

$14,920,000,000 profit (taking out Motorola losses)

Profit Percentage 25.0%

 

So both Microsoft and Google make more profit per dollar of revenue.

 

So I ask again who is Gouging?

 

Its very rare for hardware companies to approach the margins of successful software companies.

I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
post #21 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post


Ok I'll bite. Why is 5.5" special? People that want a 4.7" screen don't need the additional storage? Apple didn't limit 128GB to the iPad Air so why would they do it with iPhone?


I agree. I keep my phone with me as I train on my bike, and the smaller phones are more manageable in jersey pockets. But that doesn't mean I'm not interested in premium features and specifications.

 

It reminds me a bit of 4 cylinder vs. 6 cylinder engines in the auto industry. It's frustrating that so many models have luxury tiers that are only available if you get a bigger engine.

post #22 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasd View Post
 

 

Its very rare for hardware companies to approach the margins of successful software companies.

 

Thats where you fail.

 

Apple is not a hardware company only.  Mr Tim Cook said it himself.

 

Their software/services/customer experience is what sells the devices just as much as the beautiful hardware.

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #23 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post
 

 

Thats where you fail.

 

Apple is not a hardware company only.  Mr Tim Cook said it himself.

 

Their software/services/customer experience is what sells the devices just as much as the beautiful hardware.

 

Yeah, it's sort of like how Coca Cola isn't a soft drink company: they're a marketing company that sells syrup and helps (often internal) bottlers sell stuff. Apple keeps this all under one umbrella, but they profit hugely from their marketing and branding work, along with services, media sales, hardware, and software.

post #24 of 90

Larger screen>> larger image files?

 

That would logically lead to some need for a higher storage capacity absent reliance on cloud storage and the vagaries of retrieval...

post #25 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfc1138 View Post
 

Larger screen>> larger image files?

 

That would logically lead to some need for a higher storage capacity absent reliance on cloud storage and the vagaries of retrieval...

 

Well, if that was true, then maybe. iPad Air's 5MP camera vs. 5s 8MP camera begs to differ though. One of the reasons I think families recording event stills with their iPads is so stupid, in addition to being rude to those behind.

post #26 of 90

I think it is time that the base storage goes to 32GB. The app sizes are getting bigger and bigger, and as a result, the more storage is needed.

 

I still think the layout is going to go down like this (w/ 2 year plan):

 

5C: (4" screen) 16GB - Free

5S: (4" screen) 16GB - $99

6: (4.7" screen) 32GB - $199, 64GB - $299, 128GB - $399

6: (5.5" screen) 32GB - $299, 64GB - $399, 128GB - $499

 

The only differing thing between the 6's is the screen size. Other than that (and maybe battery life), there is NO DIFFERENCE between the two variants of iP6s.

-- Mike Eggleston
-- Mac Fanatic since 1984.
-- Proud Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals
-- Wii #: 8913 3004 4519 2027

Reply

-- Mike Eggleston
-- Mac Fanatic since 1984.
-- Proud Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals
-- Wii #: 8913 3004 4519 2027

Reply
post #27 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugbug View Post

I'm down with this. I think it will come down to how photos and the new cloud storage mechanisms play. I already fill up 64gb because of laziness. And I do like to be lazy.

I wonder what your house looks like. you know hoarding can turn into a disease


Edited by Maestro64 - 8/21/14 at 2:34pm
post #28 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Eggleston View Post
 

I think it is time that the base storage goes to 32GB. The app sizes are getting bigger and bigger, and as a result, the more storage is needed.

 

I still think the layout is going to go down like this (w/ 2 year plan):

 

5C: (4" screen) 16GB - Free

5S: (4" screen) 16GB - $99

6: (4.7" screen) 32GB - $199, 64GB - $299, 128GB - $399

6: (5.5" screen) 32GB - $299, 64GB - $399, 128GB - $499

 

The only differing thing between the 6's is the screen size. Other than that (and maybe battery life), there is NO DIFFERENCE between the two variants of iP6s.

i think you're close on this if that is really what is happening. you did not put in the cost for the sapphire display feature for those who are willing to pay.


Edited by Maestro64 - 8/21/14 at 2:34pm
post #29 of 90

I can understand 128gb for an iPhone if you have a huge music library and you don't want to buy a separate iPod. And iTunes Match isn't quite ideal because you would have to download the music you want using your wifi connection BEFORE  you leave your house, otherwise you'll blow thru your cellular data in no time.

 

Yes, you can turn two settings off to avoid music downloads on cellular, but then that means you can't listen to your own music when you want to - on the road/out and about - unless you remembered to download specific songs before you left your home wifi connection. iTunes Match isn't a perfect solution (yet) to having your own music available anytime/anywhere.

 

So you think to yourself, "Do I buy a lower memory iPhone (16 or 32gb) and a larger memory iPod (64gb)? Or do I buy one larger memory iPhone (128gb) as an all-in-one device?"

post #30 of 90
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post
Why?  Because they can.  Because Apple always prefers people to buy the flagship.

 

There continues to be nothing ‘flagship’ about a device too large to be used.

post #31 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

There continues to be nothing ‘flagship’ about a device too large to be used.

 

100,000,000 people say you are wrong

 

just because  you have small mitts and are allergic to using two hands does not mean others are not.

 

You need to get out of your bubble and realize that MANY OTHER people have a different opinion about large phones than you do.

 

So Tallest Ski are you FINALLY going to admit I was RIGHT about the 5.5?

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #32 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

Thats where you fail.

Apple is not a hardware company only.  Mr Tim Cook said it himself.

Their software/services/customer experience is what sells the devices just as much as the beautiful hardware.
Except its hardware that people pay for. Of course all those other things are baked in to the price but I doubt anyone seriously believes Apple products are too cheap. Now maybe I wasn't being clear with what you were saying. I'm fully expecting a 5.5" device to be more expensive than a 4.7" device. But I think it would be a mistake for Apple to reserve certain hardware just for the 5.5" model as I believe there are people that will pay for these features but would prefer a smaller screen. I know in my case if the 5.5" model has better hardware just because then I'll keep my 5s and Apple doesn't get a sale from me.
post #33 of 90
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

100,000,000 people say you are wrong

 

Where’s your source that one hundred million people have phones larger than 5”? You’ll notice that 100 million is smaller than 7 billion.

 
So Tallest Ski are you FINALLY going to admit I was RIGHT about the 5.5?

 

You’re not right, under every definition of the word. It smells so bright a mute man could hear it.

post #34 of 90

Now media is saying Apple is missing out on 7 inch 'phones'

 

LOL.  Clowns never give up

 

http://news.investors.com/082114-714230-iphone-phablet-version-may-cannibalize-ipad-sales.htm?ven=yahoocp&src=aurlled&ven=yahoo

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #35 of 90
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

LOL.  Clowns never give up


Needs fired. He’s honked his horn for the last time. No one this blitheringly idiotic has any right to continue being employed. He’s so monumentally stupid that he doesn’t know what FaceTime and Handoff are.

post #36 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

 

You’re not right, under every definition of the word. It smells so bright a mute man could hear it.

 

....that does not make cents at all....

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #37 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 
Needs fired. He’s honked his horn for the last time. No one this blitheringly idiotic has any right to continue being employed. He’s so monumentally stupid that he doesn’t know what FaceTime and Handoff are.

The article was about emerging markets. The idea is based on the presumption that many users in those markets can afford only a single computing device so they are attracted to a phablet with voice calling capabilities. It makes sense from that perspective. In the US people tend to have multiple devices of various sizes.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #38 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstone View Post
 

The article was about emerging markets. The idea is based on the presumption that many users in those markets can afford only a single computing device so they are attracted to a phablet with voice calling capabilities. It makes sense from that perspective. In the US people tend to have multiple devices of various sizes.

 

understood.  But why don't they just buy a laptop that makes phone calls? 

 

anyway.  I think eventually Apple will report iPad/iPhone sales together.

 

With a line up of 4.0/4.7/5.5/7.9/9.7/12 the line between tablet and phone is pretty much gone.

 

It was also shut the mouths of Wall Street clowns who said Apple is doomed because iPad sales are down 2%.  While they forget to mention iPhone sales are up 25%.

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #39 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

Where’s your source that one hundred million people have phones larger than 5”? You’ll notice that 100 million is smaller than 7 billion.

 

 

 

survey. took a while but pretty accurate.

 

about 100,000,000 peeps who bought Samdung S4, Samdung S5, Samdung Noty1, Samdung Noty2, Samdung Noty3.  All are 5 inches or larger.

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Reply
post #40 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post
 

But why don't they just buy a laptop that makes phone calls? 

 

Which one?

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Another purported 'iPhone 6' document suggests Apple may offer 128GB model
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Another purported 'iPhone 6' document suggests Apple may offer 128GB model