or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › how about a developers topic?

how about a developers topic?

post #1 of 6
A developers topic would be nice...
post #2 of 6
How about we just concentrate on putting some worthwhile threads in the numerous forums we've already got?
art may imitate life, but life imitates tv.
art may imitate life, but life imitates tv.
post #3 of 6
I was thinking the same thing, that would be nice.
post #4 of 6
The idea is that AppleInsider and MacNN serve two different purposes. Developer topics should be directed to MacNN's developer forums.
"If I were a younger man, I would write a history of human stupidity; and I would climb to the top of Mount McCabe and lie down on my back with my history for a pillow; and I would take from the...
"If I were a younger man, I would write a history of human stupidity; and I would climb to the top of Mount McCabe and lie down on my back with my history for a pillow; and I would take from the...
post #5 of 6
Wasn't the MacNN developer forum supposed to be wiped out due to low usage?
post #6 of 6
[quote]Originally posted by Nebrie:
<strong>Wasn't the MacNN developer forum supposed to be wiped out due to low usage?</strong><hr></blockquote>

The OS X Developer forum is extremely active. The "Classic Developer" forum was killed due to low usage (for obvious reasons).
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › how about a developers topic?