or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › I just don't get these guys...

I just don't get these guys...

post #1 of 3

Sorry guys, they're simply illegible.

You know my AIM name, I've got photoshop open 99% of the time... I'm willing to draw you some buttons... those are just IMPOSSIBLE to read...

"The young people of America need be taught that the only pride they may properly hold is in the content of their character, and the achievements they make. There is no legitimate pride or moral...
"The young people of America need be taught that the only pride they may properly hold is in the content of their character, and the achievements they make. There is no legitimate pride or moral...
post #2 of 3
fixed 'em.
post #3 of 3
Thanks man... it was REAL hard on my old LCD eyes.

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: Mac Guru ]</p>
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › I just don't get these guys...