or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Replacing Gaming with Digital Hub

Replacing Gaming with Digital Hub

post #1 of 12
I'm all for it. Just wanted some feedback before I go ahead and merge the current Gaming forum into Software, and then make a new Digital Hub forum in its place.

Votes?
"If I were a younger man, I would write a history of human stupidity; and I would climb to the top of Mount McCabe and lie down on my back with my history for a pillow; and I would take from the...
"If I were a younger man, I would write a history of human stupidity; and I would climb to the top of Mount McCabe and lie down on my back with my history for a pillow; and I would take from the...
post #2 of 12
I have no complaints.
The crucial memorandum will be snared in the out-basket by
the paper clip of the overlying memo and go to file.
The crucial memorandum will be snared in the out-basket by
the paper clip of the overlying memo and go to file.
post #3 of 12
Assuming the "Digital Hub" forum will be for discussions about all the devices you attach to a Mac, I'd certainly say yes. I was just trying to work out which forum to post in about the Sony Network Handycam.
Chicanery.
Chicanery.
post #4 of 12
yep, digital hub for just about anything you can hook into a mac..

that's what we intend it for, clean out GD, provide a space for iPod and Newton discussion...
post #5 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by Jonathan:
<strong>yep, digital hub for just about anything you can hook into a mac..

that's what we intend it for, clean out GD, provide a space for iPod and Newton discussion...</strong><hr></blockquote>
Two "yes" votes here, then. One for me, and one for my cat, who seems to think my iPod is a mouse. Kind of weird, given that she doesn't think my mouse is a mouse.
Chicanery.
Chicanery.
post #6 of 12
no
post #7 of 12
Ok, but mention the Newton specifically in the description to keep us happy.

Opening and closing a Newton forum was a bad tease.
post #8 of 12
it shall be so- the newton forum was done rather haphazardly... just a bit of miscommunication

but, it will come.
post #9 of 12
I think it's a good idea.
post #10 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by gorgonzola:
<strong>I'm all for it. Just wanted some feedback before I go ahead and merge the current Gaming forum into Software, and then make a new Digital Hub forum in its place.

Votes? </strong><hr></blockquote>

Yay!!! Good thinking Big cheese

(There you go folks - I think that's a healthy and successful compromise ... a forum for Newton discussions as well as a place for anything else that we can connect to a Mac - win/win!)
less is more
less is more
post #11 of 12
Go for it, great idea.
Microsoft knows what's best for you, so keep quiet, open your wallet, and be a team player.
Microsoft knows what's best for you, so keep quiet, open your wallet, and be a team player.
post #12 of 12
Okay, it's decided then. I'll do it later today.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Replacing Gaming with Digital Hub