or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Time

Time

post #1 of 10
I noticed that the time of the posts is off by about 10 minutes. Can we get it fixed ? If not then I guess it's not a big deal.

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: EmAn ]</p>
post #2 of 10
Are you sure your clock isn't just off? It's the right time for me.
post #3 of 10
Oh, hey, it's off by 9 minutes.

Yeah, fix it.
post #4 of 10
Glad you noticed too. My clock's on the Apple time server thing so it shouldn't be wrong.
post #5 of 10
Yeah, now that I noticed it, it's getting really annoying.
post #6 of 10
test
post #7 of 10
Gotta love them thar tests.
post #8 of 10
test

maybe the time on the server is off?
"If I were a younger man, I would write a history of human stupidity; and I would climb to the top of Mount McCabe and lie down on my back with my history for a pillow; and I would take from the...
"If I were a younger man, I would write a history of human stupidity; and I would climb to the top of Mount McCabe and lie down on my back with my history for a pillow; and I would take from the...
post #9 of 10
w00t! that did it

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: gorgonzola ]</p>
post #10 of 10
[quote]Originally posted by gorgonzola:
<strong>test

maybe the time on the server is off?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I knew it wasn't that because the time on my cable box was the same as my iBook.

Thanks guys for fixing it.

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: EmAn ]</p>
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Time