On second thought...
Lately, I've been kicking around a theory that Macintosh is Peacekeeper
. The evidence:
1. This is the third time Peacekeeper has come out of nowhere to defend Macintosh. The first was during the <a href="http://forums.appleinsider.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000364
" target="_blank">Mastergateing hoax</a> when Peacekeeper defended both Macintosh and Mastergateing. The second was during the <a href="http://forums.appleinsider.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=000868
" target="_blank">"Pray for Mickey Rehring" thread</a>. Peacekeeper has never shown up to defend any other members.
2. In that same Mastergateing thread, Peacekeeper admitted that he normally posts under another handle. However, Peacekeeper also denied that he was Mastergateing (who actually was Macintosh).
3. Macintosh has a history of posting under multiple handles.
4. In the <a href="http://forums.appleinsider.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=001032
" target="_blank">**** Apple thread</a>, EmAn hints that Macintosh is posting under multiple handles again.
5. Peacekeeper and Macintosh have a similar writing style.
I can't be 100% certain that I am right. However, even if I am, I don't think it's a big deal if Macintosh is posting under multiple handles. I posted this, because I'm dying from the curiosity. I want to find out the truth, even if it means risking my own credibility.
BTW, I attempted to verify my theory directly, but Macintosh ignored a private message that I sent to him.
[ 02-19-2002: Message edited by: Brian J. ]</p>